[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on /g/ RIGHT NOW who don't choose a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pepe laugh.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
pepe laugh.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>there are people on /g/ RIGHT NOW who don't choose a product based on its technical performance but rather whether or not it has done something vaguely SJW-ish in the past
>>
Given the fact companies that dive in SJWism generally end fucking with the product's performance, you can say it's a predictive measure.
>>
Name a good product that is overtly SJW-ish
>>
>>61867338
Libreboot :^)
>>
1) HR of the company decides to "deliver gender and race equality"
2) To achieve that, the HR does the only thing they can and start do discriminate the candidates by their race and gender, avoiding the ones that "they have too much of"
3) This makes the problem of not being able to find suitable workers even worse than it already is, stunting the company growth
4) This either continues, or the HR start to literally falsify curriculum's, so they can "fill the numbers" they need with unqualified personal

Optionally, the HR may decide to lay off all employees of "the gender and race that the company has too much of"
>>
I don't care about performance I want a politically correct operating system.
>>
>>61867288
Found the Mozilla employee.
>>
>>61867288
>playing for the wrong team
Nothing personal, you know. Just stay on the planet and reap what you sow when the Exodus happens.
>>
>literally spies on you and doesn't give a fuck about your freedoms or a right for privacy
It's alright
>fires some half retarded emploee who suggests that woman can overreact sometimes
No way, I'm not using their service anymore!
-
All these antiSJW fucks are a joke.
>>
me using sjwfox, because vimperator and a ton of other shit not other browser has, is an insult to them and their political beliefs not mine
>>
It sucks. Software initially starts off good and made by people who genuinely care about making something good. Eventually, it becomes a success and the company who makes it grows. Company becomes big and starts doing stupid shit that ruins the product (adding too much bloat, removing features, pushing an agenda, etc.)
>>
>>61867288
The funny thing is that I still wouldn't be using Firefox even without all the constant SJW bullshit, as its technical performance is also complete garbage. It's good to see the Mozilla damage control finally started, though.
>>
>>61867348
Product you fucking idiot
>>
I refuse to let you ignorant, racist, sexist, nationalist fucktards make me feel bad for choosing to support socially responsible organizations.
>>
File: smol chin.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smol chin.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>61872621
>libreboot isn't a product
>>
>>61872776
>globalist
>socially responsible

Pick one and only one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.