[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moto Z Play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: moto-z-play-blk-row.jpg (133KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moto-z-play-blk-row.jpg
133KB, 1080x1080px
Is this the best phone ever produced?

>looks neat
>performs even better
>8+ hours SOT ALWAYS, 10 on a good day
>cheap
>completely optional add-ons which improve the user experience (see: Moto Mods)

I've been using it for 8 months and it hasn't failed me once. I'm feeling like using this gone forever.

How is this not /g/'s phone?,
>>
File: Screenshot_20170811-235037.png (87KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170811-235037.png
87KB, 1080x1920px
>>61861270
*like using this phone forever

Anyways, here, proof.
>>
>>61861270
Why the fuck would you need to use a phone for 8 hours a day?
>>
>>61861292
>not using your phone for half of your waking hours

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>61861270
I use the moto Z force because better hardware and I hate cases.
Screen saved me a few times in the last year.
My biggest problem is that it scratches way too easily.
>>
>>61861270
Because it's mid to high end pricing for low end innards.
>Snapdragon 625
>>
>>61861270
Couple things turn me off. One the price, it hasnt dropped since the phones release and I'm not about spending $400+ on a phone.

2 the stock camera isnt very good compared to other phone cameras. People say the snap on camera mod is inferior to most handhelds.

3 the size, its just a touch bigger than i want. I know a want a phone just under 5 inches in size.

4 as good as the speaker thing looks theres really nothing stopping you from carrying a bluetooth speaker as well. Minimal use cases. Unless maybe you spend a lot of time alone watching youtube vids/podcasts or something. I dont know why you'd keep it on there fattening it up.
>>
>>61861270
I'm waiting for the Note 8
>>
>>61861550
It really doesn't feel "low end" senpai. What's the point for more CPU power on a phone? What do you do with it exactly?

Because the phone doesn't lag. Multitasking works like a charm.

It's not like I want to play GTA IV on my phone any time soon.
>>
>>61861270
8+h SOT even when only on 4G that doesn't exceed 2/4 bars of reception
>>
>>61863056
Sorry, that was supposed to be a question
>>
>>61861270
You can get a chink phone for a fraction of the price.
>>
>>61861836
Because the 625 is around the level of the 800. It's the principle. They should not price something with such shit specs at that price. The more people buy this sort of ripoff the more OEMs price it that way. We're already at the point where flagship phones are $1000. Shit specs phones shouldn't increase that much along with high end ones.
>>
>>61861836
you're missing his point. The 625 may be a decent SoC, but not for $380 at amazon. There are any number of chink phones available that are better, for example, the Moto Z Play would cost me literally twice as much as my Zuk and I can't think of any significant way the Motorola phone would serve me better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.