[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /g/ I have a phone with android 4.2.1 I rooted it using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: android-root.png (22KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
android-root.png
22KB, 900x506px
Hello /g/
I have a phone with android 4.2.1
I rooted it using kingroot and now i want to keep root access and remove kingroot.
I tried some ways i found online to replace kingroot with supersu but they didnt work for me.
I have emulator with root access if this info can help.
>>
>4.2.1
throw that shit in the trash and buy an S8 you filthy pleb
>>
>>61860984
>kingroot
Enjoy your chink botnet
>>
>>61860989
>shitsung
>>
>>61860989
I can't afford it
>>
>>61861026
it's pronounced "samshit", kid
>>
>>61861010
that's why i want to remove it but keep the root access
>>
Check if it's supported by LineageOS. If it is you can flash the su add-on which gives you root without having to use Jewish root apps.
>>
Why are you running a 5+ year-old version of android?
>>
>>61861094
I got a Hisense HS-U980 I'm not sure how to check
>>
>>61861216
I can't afford a new phone and this one is working just fine
>>
>>61861437
can't you ssh as root and purge that shit?
>>
>>61861699
I have terminal emulator installed and it has root access. how do I purge that shit ?
>>
File: 1502326555944.jpg (138KB, 1077x717px) Image search: [Google]
1502326555944.jpg
138KB, 1077x717px
>>61860984
Install custom recovery and flash SuperSU.
>>
>>61861904
you could install busybox to delete and kill the process if you know what and where they are
>>
>>61862002
i apologize for my lack of knowledge about android os.
>>61862015
I installed busybox then what?
>>
>>61862126
come on man , you wanted to be root, you're suposed to know this stuff, maybe try the top command and see if any process matches the shit you want to get rid off, search in your binaries, etc.
>>
>>61862176
I only want to replace kingroot with a more trusty app like supersu
>>
>>61861218
>hisense phone
haha wat chink?
>>
You will never get rid of kingroot even if you supplant or replace the root. You need to go even beyond a factory reset and flash the whole fucking phone with a stock rom. go to xda developers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.