[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future iOS update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x960px
Hey fellow anons. I have an idea about the next iOS update. We should make some doctored ads and info graphics claiming that the next update allows wireless charging if you chip off the charger receiving port inside the phone and place the metal piece on top of your router. Many sides will go into orbit I believe
>>
>>61859141
Wait for iPhone 8
>>
>>61859141
http://www.4chan.org/rules#global2
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>61859141
Not convincing enough.

>>61859144
>>61859148
>t. iToddler
>>
Maybe say the next update allows wireless charging if you put it in an infrared toaster oven.
>>
>>61859148
Nigger I'm not 12 years old.
>>
>>61859179
That could work
>>
It should be like this:

"
!!!Use suited safety gloves for this!!! Wrap a copper wire around a 1 cm thick plastic/wooden stick and directly send a strong (100/240V) current through the wire. When you bring the copper wrapped stick near your phone, the electrical field will charge your iPhone, granted you have installed the iOS 11 update.
"
Posted from my iPhone by the way.
>>
Do the microwave thing again but we'll say it's for charging without an official wireless charger.

Say that microwaves are the same as what's used for wireless charging (I believe they technically are). So even if you don't have a wireless charger you can try out the wireless charging feature that way.
>>
>>61860062
They won't fall for it again.
>>
>>61859846
I think we could say something along the lines of: Pour 3 teaspoons of club soda into the charging port to clear the now-updated hardware of any micro particles that could cause interference for the signal of the wireless charge. You will only need to repeat this process once every 8 months.
>>
>>61860589
You underestimate the average Apple user / teenager.
I personally think trying to convince people that putting the bottoms of airpods into a pencil sharpener to increase connectivity would be funny.
>>
>>61860885
Funny moments le dab dab
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.