[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hack Google

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1502174002798.jpg (34KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502174002798.jpg
34KB, 720x616px
Im calling on all Anonymous to hack and shut down google. In recent event Google has abused it's power by terminating an Employee who exercised his 1st Admendment rights. In response to the Employee's view and expression they terminated him, the reason being is violating "Policy" when in reality it is an assault on the 1st Admendment. Since the Government cannot do anything, Google needs to know that a free America is a People free to speak. So do anything you can to shut down Google Servers, Businesses and let them know that they can't attack the 1st Admendment. Because an attack on freedom of speech is an attack on us. Google needs to learn it's lesson. So while you guyd hack Google I will continue to lead effort to #Boycott Google and switch OS.
>>
How about you go take a cactus and ram it up your ass, repeatedly?
>>
>>61858642
>migrate from one lgbt platform to another lgbt platform
>>
>switch OS
You mean iOS? You know a literal cock sucker who has been evading taxes for years runs that company right?

inb4 windows mobile
>no apps
>>
>>61858642
/g/ is not your personal army
>>
>>61858642
Copypasta the email around the company you work for and see how long till your fired. The same would happen at almost any company, grow the fuck up and deal with it.
>>
great bait
>>
realktalk though, do you think that guy has ever gotten laid?
>>
>>61858642
kim jong il pls.
>>
Ah yes, today we shall see........the hacker known as 4chan. Heh heh.
>>
>>61858642
Just how long are you going to suck on said employees cuck? He is just a douche who wanted attention. Hence, an attention whore.
>>
>>61858642
>In recent event Google has abused it's power by terminating an Employee who exercised his 1st Admendment rights

For fuck's sake, calm down niggers. For the most part, Google has been relatively neutral on SJW bullshit; especially compared to the bullshit that Mozilla, Facebook, and Twitter do.

If you want to boycott shit, boycott the guys that are doing it the most. Don't punish the one guy that has resisted 99% of the pressure that gets put on them by sjw nuts.
>>
Isn't (((Anonymous))) from /pol/ anyway? /g/ is only filled with white hat / Grey hat hackers.
>>
>>61858642
https://reddit.com/r/Anonymous
>>
>>61858642
t. someone who pays no attention at all to google

I'm game for any good plan to fuck over Google. So far the best one I've found is contributing to Damore's legal fund. Its legal and it is a direct pushback instead of a symbolic one.

Also most people who are still maskfags these days are the same idiots who would agree with the firing.
>>
>>61859106
/g/ is a board of peace.
>>
File: 81wxiFKP7UL._UY445_.jpg (20KB, 211x445px) Image search: [Google]
81wxiFKP7UL._UY445_.jpg
20KB, 211x445px
>>61858642
Keep on crusading little crusader.
>>
>>61858642
This is very high quality bait, I genuinely coukdnt tell if it was made by some 13yr old /pol/baby until the last sentence.
>switch OS
Dead giveaway. 9/10
>>
>>61859315
The best attack on Google is at its roots.
Google is an advertising company. They provide their services to you, for free, not out of the goodness of their hearts, but because you are the product that they are selling.
That means - your data, your screen space, and your clicks.
Poison Google's well with bogus data (ie: Niggering their Captchas), block all their ads (ie: uBlock), and diminish the value of a click (ie: AdNauseum).
If we can get a concerted effort to reduce the value of Google's data, reduce the amount of advertising they can serve, and reduce the value of the advertising that they do serve.
Everything else comes crumbling down after that.
>>
>>61859724
> AdNauseam
> reading about this just now

Fuck to the yes. Everyone needs this adon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.