[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google has you by the balls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: wcrkB.jpg (20KB, 640x304px) Image search: [Google]
wcrkB.jpg
20KB, 640x304px
I was on here a couple weeks ago saying how we need an alternative to the internet a seperate ISP system that cannot be shut down or policed. Like a web mesh of specialized wireless routers built on the blockchain to incentivize it (or something akin to it) and i got laughed down. Forward to a couple days. Google is showing you the kind the grip they have on your balls and now you cucks are seeking alternatives.
*guys guys guys what about this or that guysssssssssss*
What you gonna do when at&t,time warner, google are all doxing you because they are now your isp and can monitor your data. You think a little chrome plugin or tor browser is going to stop them.

4chan is a meme, You guys deserves every form of oppression coming your way
>>
>>61852578
>google is your isp
no my isp is vodafone
now shush
>>
>>61852578
>specialized wireless routers built on the blockchain to incentivize it
You were probably laughed out because it's technically infeasible, and anyone who knows enough about wireless networking won't even bother with you.

The more people simultaneously using wifi, the worse everyone's service will be (and no, 802.11ac's directional antennas won't do shit when literally everyone surrounding you is trying to get on the network). The meshnet will be basically unusable with a substantial number of people using it.
>>
>>61852628
Whenever i hear, something cant be done its usually because of someone lacking creativity or being too much a linear thinker. I wonder how many people like you got shut the fuck up throughout history when people proved you wrong by finding a workable solution. Every white paper ive seen on this issue says its a technical one that can be solved but for the lack of incentives.

Anwyay like anything
Generation 1 of the implementation will likely be buggy
generation 2 will bring in the true minds through incentives and better tech will be created begin to lead the way to true disruption
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.