[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you up for a challenge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: WarpWallet-Challenge-2.png (35KB, 543x466px) Image search: [Google]
WarpWallet-Challenge-2.png
35KB, 543x466px
WarpWallet Challenge 2 is still unsolved, it contains 10 BTC in the wallet, and you will get a further 10 BTC for a total of 20 BTC if you email the details of your solution. Valued at $69,000+ at today's Bitcoin price.

url: https://keybase.io/warp

Someone made a really basic cracker already, but it can only do a couple of hash a sec: https://github.com/nachowski/warpwallet_cracker

Passphrase is only 8 characters long and salt has been released as "[email protected]", includes lowercase (26), uppercase (26) and digits (10). Bruteforcing you need to do 62^8 combinations, or 218,340,105,584,896.

If you can do 100 MH/s, it would take under 26 days. (double check my math on that as I did it rather quick)
>>
>>61849318
I wanted to get into cyber security 4 years ago. I have an incredible memory and skillset that would have allowed me to become very advanced in this field.

What did I do instead? Got depressed, quit my job, put myself in a terrible situation and I'm now stagnant in a shitty field.

Oh the regrets.
>>
>>61849348
Underachievers unite!
>>
There are various way you can make this challenge easier by excluding dictionary words and repeating numbers/letters.

It's a hard challenge, but possible if you utilize GPUs and some tricks.

The only issue is that someone might be doing it already and the previous one which was easier, wasn't even solved. Also few people know about it as talk about it is rather minimal.
>>
>>61849318
Im 6hours into a ZipCrypto Deflate file so no way im going to try this with my first gen i3
>>
>>61849348

>he he, smart but lazy, yes, that's me

Tip: no one with any actual intelligence would speak highly of themselves. YOu're pathetic.
>>
>>61849348
>>61849379

Yes, you are a smart and special little snowflake and would be flourishing if not for poor decisions.
Yeah and you would have one the lotto if you had only bought a ticket...

If your reality is mediocrity then it's only because you are mediocre.
>>
a 4 way SLI nvidia rig would be able to pop that pretty easily, granted it would cost $10,000 to build in the first place
>>
I'm no expert on bitcoin wallets, but I'm assuming they use some decent hashing, so to crack the private key, you're probably not going to be pushing very many H/s
>>
>>61851106
>Hurrdurr I think highly of intelligent people and they all must be so good and pure at heart.
You're on 4chan, retard. If you think intelligence or talent don't co-exist along brashness, arrogance and greed then you're a retard.

>>61851169
My private accolades, education and portfolio speak for themselves. I have an extended decade worth of education in software engineering and education.
>>
>>61851220
>SLI
>hashing
Are you retarded m8
Also amd has better compute performance
>>
I can see it now...
>lol guys I just wrote a bit of python and put it on amazon ec2, BTW can I get that 10btc? I need to pay my bill
>>
assuming from the linked cracker

>>61851278
pbkdf2 with 65536 iterations of sha256 and scrypt with 262144 iterations (uses pbkdf2 with single sha256 iteration under the hood, unsure if can be done on GPU). That looks like a lot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.