[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - De-Googling General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 37

File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
33KB, 256x256px
The purpose of this general is to provide alternatives to popular and common Google services in an effort to avoid the all-seeing-Google botnet.
This has nothing to do with the recent firing of a man who revealed his power level, avoiding the botnet is always good.

>Browsers
UnGoogled Chromium (May contain google binary blobs?)
Source and download: https://github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/releases
Vivaldi
Download: https://vivaldi.com/
Source code: https://vivaldi.com/source/
Brave
Download: https://www.brave.com/
Source code: https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop

>Android ROMs
Lineage OS (I believe?): https://lineageos.org/

>Search Engines
https://duckduckgo.com/
https://www.startpage.com/ (kind of)
https://yandex.com/images/ (Reverse image search)

>YouTube
http://youtube-dl.org/ optionally with https://mpv.io/

All suggestions encouraged and welcome, for services listed and not.
Alternatives for Google Docs, Google Drive, and Gmail spring to mind, but I don't know of any personally.
>>
File: sundar.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sundar.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
you'll come crawling back in a couple of days
>>
What's wrong with Firefox?
>>
>>61825277
Their addons site uses Google Analytics
>>
>>61825263
>All suggestions encouraged and welcome
how about you fuck off, software stasi.

Also, get your 4ch pass since you cucks are using captcha to post, fucking idiots.
>>
>>61825277

The Richard Stallman effect.

Firefox is fine for 99% of all freedom use cases but because it ships with support for DRM encrypted content by default, even though you can turn it off, /g/ gets all autistic about it.

There's a couple of other minor things too but it basically comes down to either autism or some /pol/-tier garbage about Mozilla's business practices being in line with the rest of tech businesses, which they don't agree with because again, /pol/

Like look at this guy.>>61825296

You can block Google Analytics at your firewall and browse their addons site just fine. Nothing breaks by doing this, and you aren't forced to sign into their addons site every time you go to a new page. I haven't gone to that site in months, but it's massively insignificant things like this that grinds /g/s gears.

Eschewing Firefox for issues like this is just attention whoring. If you don't like a browser's behavior, make a pull request to change it or make it adjustable, don't fork the entire fucking codebase because you disagree with some trivial bullshit.
>>
Is Brave Chromium based?
>>
>>61825263
>General
This should be an entry in the wiki. Not another general.
>>
>>61825347
I already have one :^)

>>61825501
Then contribute suggestions so we can have a compiled list instead of a random entry nobody knows about so nobody adds to.
>>
>>61825276
POO
>>
Is anything wrong with seamonkey as a browser? Is it tied to Google on any way?
>>
>>61825406
Yes. It's very easily de-googled though.

Chrome and Chromium are fairly different.
>>
>>61825886
Oh I know the difference between Chrome and Chromium. I was just wondering if it was another flavor of Firefox or something.
>>
>Alternatives for Google Docs, Google Drive, and Gmail spring to mind, but I don't know of any personally.

Run https://nextcloud.com/

For email: https://kolabnow.com/
or self-hosted: https://mailinabox.email/
For some reason people like https://www.fastmail.com/

http://www.networkworld.com/article/2940176/opensource-subnet/kicking-google-out-of-my-life-day-1.html
>>
I thought Brave was a meme browser
>>
>>61826395
It's the most viable alternative to Chrome and Firefox.
>>
here's one
>>
>>61826596
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
Please people, de-google yourself.

Firefox Nightly is just as amazing as Chrome on Windows, if not even better.

Does anyone know how to de-google a BLU R1 HD from Amazon? I wanna get google's eyes and hands off of it.
>>
>>61825277
>used to be the most customizable browser
>mozilla remove all that freedom little by little
>devs that spent years supporting their extensions, some with millions of users, get left behind
>the browser loses its identity and ends up becoming a worse, more bloated chrome
on top of that, sjw bs like firing someone over a dick joke and getting involved in controversies they have nothing to do with, like gamergate, for brownie points.
>>
>>61826704
Mozilla is trash
>>
Iridium for browser
Copperhead os for phone, else do your due dilligence for custom roms.
Startpage and searx are the best search engines.
>>
>>61825263
>Not putting Yandex on Browsers.

It's as close as you can get with Chrome in looks and comes with a ad killer.

Also CyanogenMod for Android OS.
>>
dont forget wiby.me if you want to know what the TRUE internet should be. You should all be building simple webpages.
>>
>>61827122
Nevermind lineage os is CyanogenMod. They rebranded
>>
>>61825296
They fixed this.
>>
>>61825263
>No waterfox
>No MicroG for GCM replacement
Kill yourself op what a shitty thread
>>
>>61825277
This is why you use Waterfox. Gutted that out. Waterfox is literally firefox without all the shit in it
>>
>>61826348
Any that are FREE and not have to be paid for?
>>
>>61827608
Quit being a cheap faggot and setup a server at home.
>>
>I don't trust Google
>let me trust some literal who companies
Neck yourselves
>>
>>61825352
>get a free surfboard
>surfboard comes with a waterproof camera that sees right into your crotch, how long it is there, what interactions you have
>as long as you have an internet connection it can upload it for its own use
>not at all anonymized, personalized to the detail of trunks type, design, bulge size, etc.

Not a good deal desu.
>>
>>61828022
Brave isn't "literal who."

Neither is Yandex.
>>
File: ww4.jpg (29KB, 639x575px) Image search: [Google]
ww4.jpg
29KB, 639x575px
>>61825263
Purged chrome yesterday, switched to newest multithreaded firefox x64
all gapps purged from my phone and tablet, gmail account removed
Switched default search engine to duckduckgo.

What else?
>>
Need a reliable, privacy-respecting email provider, friendos.
I have more than a decade's worth of entrenchment in gmail, but I will make the effort to switch if a viable alternative is given.
Thoughts?
>>
>>61828132
but he's saying that you can just leave the camera at home and still enjoy the surfboard by itself. Did you not read what he wrote?
>>
>>61828288
Yandex is Russian Google you moron
>>
File: wut.png (5KB, 530x54px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
5KB, 530x54px
>>61826704
ok
>>
>>61828987
It sounds like people that don't want to be blessed when they sneeze and then bring up that they don't follow religion when it's just commonplace
>>
>Yet another general to turn this place further into reddit
Great!
>>
>>61828132
>duct tape surfboard
>get pitted

I don't see the problem here.
>>
hahahahahha
>>
>>61829012
So are you comparing Google to God or a religious leader? Is that the status you want to give Google?
>>
>>61825263
www.hooktube.com
>>
File: verb.png (111KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
verb.png
111KB, 1440x1440px
>>61829012
>>61829094
Deleted other ones due to updated info received on ddg/qwant.
>>
>>61829197
>yandex
imagine being so afraid of the US spying on you via Google that you'd rather have the Kreml spy on you via Yandex
>>
>>61827838
and get rejected by every single email provider in existence
>>
>>61829286
You better be spied on by somebody far away than somebody next door.

Same reason i use google even though yandex is superior in Russian. US doesnt care about me.
>>
>>61826395
Works well on Android
>>
>>61825276
wrong
>>
>>61828755
cock.li
>>
>>61825263
>ungoogled chromium
>vivaldi
>brave
Shit alternatives. Firefox, iridium and opera are better.
Vivaldi is not fully open source and it's UI is made in JavaScript of all things. Brave is still garbage on desktop.

>lineageOS
It's still android.

>startpage
It literally depends on Google. It also has a result output lag which is very annoying.

>YouTube
Just use the fucking site and block ads. There's no point in complicating your life.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (16KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
16KB, 702x702px
>this kind of thread only appeared after the release of that memo at google
>>
>>61828958
I live in Russia and Yandex is fine. They're not government-controlled, not leftist, not political in any way desu.
>>
>>61830209
it was already here.
>>
>>61830292
>delusions
>>
>>61830068
>It's still android.
So? It doesn't do jewgle any good, does it?
>>
>>61830321
Yes it does. You're staying in their ecosystem.
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (256KB, 2142x2800px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
256KB, 2142x2800px
>>61830292
>t. transfat sjwzilla employee
what did xe mean by this?
>>
File: Google10MemosOfWittenberg.jpg (63KB, 560x366px) Image search: [Google]
Google10MemosOfWittenberg.jpg
63KB, 560x366px
>>61825263
use ad-nauseaum instead of ublock. It not only blocks ads from your view but clicks on them all the time. This discourages advertisers from using ads from google as the ROI dips into thre red.
https://adnauseam.io/

Also search engines:
Install and run yacy to help it get better. Its pretty good already but not as good as ddg or google. (its a distributed P2P search engine, every node is part of the search engine)
http://www.yacy.net/en/

(open source of course)

Then you could ditch the web entirely and move to Zeronet or Retroshare (the former looks a bit more polished, the latter seems better for distributing files, both have distributed mails, message boards and twitter clones)

http://retroshare.net/
https://zeronet.io/
>>
>>61830367
That's a bit tenuous. No jewgle apps, no jewgle store, microG instead of jewgle services, F-Droid instead of jewgle play store... it'd be impossible to get much further out of their ecosystem except by throwing myself at Apple or Microsoft, neither of which is particularly palatable to everyone.
>>
try to use Brave and it does not remember basic settings like a maximize window or country setting on youtube so after you quit Brave it resets again and i should maximize window again, pick country setting again on youtube.
>>
>>61830534
You're doing something wrong then. Try not erasing history/cookies or whatever is causing this.
>>
How good is cock.li? Looking for a Gmail alternative.
>>
>Give up Google
>I'd have to give up my cell service, android backups, two email addresses, automatic contact syncing, automatic photo backup, keep, the play store in general, events automatically being added to my calendar from email, maps with locations highlighted based on upcoming events, cloud storage and music streaming/upload.

I think I'm going to just enjoy the warm invasive grasp of the botnet instead
>>
>>61830919
only as a joke email. Used it to troll some wannabe genius kid who had invented a new compression algorithm, pretended to be the aide of the duke of Lichtenstein interested in his product.

Otherwise emails from there always land in the junk folder.
Use any free emails with PGP instead, or get a small domain and use the emails provided there (also with PGP).
Alternatively: Protonmail or mail.com
>>
>>61830937
or just give it up as much as possible. Every little bit counts
>>
Already using a custom ROM without gapps but I still need an alternative to Google Translate app.
>>
>>61829045
camera may have gps
>>
>>61830409
>It not only blocks ads from your view but clicks on them
So it loads them. No thanks.
>>
>>61828958
Yandex is technically Norwegian. Russia is an absolute hell to conduct business in.
>>
>>61831225
yes. But does not display them, thats the important part.
The site wont be bigger than without adblock, but you wont see ads
>>
>>61831240
So you won't see the embedded js exploit and ads will still consume your resources. Nice.
>>
>>61831216
Break camera with hammer.
Problem solved
>>
>>61831281
now it shows ads.
>>
>>61831265
no it does not, read the docs before posting asinine questions please.
It builds on the ublock plugin to identify and disable ads. However it still sends "clicks" to those ads.
>>
it's practically impossible to get rid of it while they control android and youtube
>>
>>61831290
You're still sending requests to ad servers which means they can identify you.
>>
>>61831304
Well, they don't make profit from YouTube so at least we can abuse them.
>>
I want to switch to AOSP rom but I've heard that many apps don't work without Google play services. is that true?
>>
>>61831332
yeah, so?
They get your IP adress (assuming you dont proxy) and thats it.
>>
>>61825263
>de-googling general
>all browsers are chromium-based
>>
There is literally no good browsers out there.
>>
>>61829197
Brave, Vivaldi, Yandex as browsers

Searx, Startpage, Yandex as search. Can not go wrong this will be our new spam to send to the new people.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810-144440.png (464KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-144440.png
464KB, 1080x1920px
>>61831386
>many
I've only encountered one in 2 years. Many apps will say that they require the services but they actually don't, just click ok.
>>61831393
I'd prefer not to.
>>
>>61831429
Via.
>>
>>61831398
using their code is fine, just dont use their active products.
Ex: MS contributed to the Linux kernel, that does not mean that Linux is now a MS product. Same goes for Cyanogenmod

>>61831438
well enjoy google keeping its ad monopoly then
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810-134604.png (245KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-134604.png
245KB, 540x960px
>Lineage OS

Masterrace
>>
>>61830937
Just slowly move over as much as you can over time. I do not think it is much to ask to have Lightning Browser and use a search engine other than Google. On Android.
>>
>>61831454
>well enjoy google keeping its ad monopoly then
Why would I care about other ad providers. Google can keep their monopoly and shove it up their ass, I won't see their and other ads anyway.
>>
>>61831484
its about breaking or at least hurting them.
Did you not read the title of the thread? "De-googling general" you illiterate savage!
The less google, the better.
>>
>>61831386
isn't true
>>
>>61831503
So you're communicating with Google and I don't. They'll learn from what pages people saw their ads from you, but not from me.
>>
>>61831519
their ads are literally everywhere, on every single page.
This is exactly the FUD that keeps people in the dark. This half-knowledge.
You will be a needle in a needlestack, unimportant and for all intents and purposes invisible.
>>
>>61831437
Yandex has its own ad network.
>>
>>61830443
This. Custom rom with no gapps is the answer we're looking for.
>>
>>61831597
No. A non shit OS is what we need. Android is still cucked by locked bootloaders and (((root))) when they should just give you admin access immediately like GNU does, and let you password protect your system.
SailfishOS seems like a much better alternative than a re-skinned android without gapps, plus it supports android apps.
>>
>>61831530
>their ads are literally everywhere, on every single page.
And I block them. Meanwhile, YOU, and those who don't block them, tell them what pages people visit, by IP they compute correlations between those pages and who knows what else. The mere fact that they're aware of you visiting the page is enough for them. So, why give that to them. You can avoid that, and it's actually easier on the resources.
>>
>>61831564
This is true but then again you could block it.

>>61831630
Link us Sailfish then we need the alternatives we can get.
>>
>>61831644
what will they do with that data? Its all about statistics. One person more or less for their correlation will do zilch. But one person that clicks on all ads but does not buy anything will anger the website owners who will leave google.

The damage done by blocking ads is smaller than the one done by having a bot click on every single one of them.
>>
>>61831681
>what will they do with that data? Its all about statistics.
Calibrate the site's rank, for one. Again, we don't know what they're doing with that data so there's no point in giving it to them.
>>
>>61831709
your unwarranted paranoia keeps you from hurting google and this is very sad.
Please learn how statistics work please
>>
>>61831668
>link us Sailfish
Sony Xperia X and X compact support Sailfish. Buy the phone and replace the OS.
>>
>>61831731
They know a lot more about statistics than both of us. That's their job. It doesn't matter whether you click or not - they're still making money from this. If they see you, that is.
>>
>>61831681
That's not how ad network marketing works my pal, I'd be behind you if it instead had a, say, dedicated server and IP that clicked in ads (or a customizable type of ads, so you could more or less choose) from the places you visit. That way they would be getting all the stadistics and info of just that single server and not from anybody else. This would be useful for whoever who wants to do the "support sites you like" thing.
But not like this, clicking as if it were from you is quite stupid. And still, with the other method, I'd star being a little concerned with how much of MY info they are getting (and maybe storing) before doing the whole clicking on ads thing...
>>
>>61831768
statistics is statistics for anyone. Google, me, the hobo under the bridge...

They make money from the fake clicks, the site owner makes money but the advertiser loses money for nothing. They then will complain to google, or even better, stop using google to show ads.

>>61831783
no
>>
>>61825277
No longer the browser led by a man who wrote JavaScript.
>>
Most importantly, what are proper replacements for store player and maps to run Android gappless?
>>
>>61826395
unstable as fuck, as long as its buggy as shit I'll stick with firefox
my firefox is mostly de-googled anyway.
>>
>>61831984
Does it crash? There are 1000+ issues on the GitHub, do you know if problems you have experienced are there?
>>
>>61831959
Osmand for maps
Fdroid
>>
File: Tooby.png (230KB, 1017x785px) Image search: [Google]
Tooby.png
230KB, 1017x785px
>>61825263
You can't escape Google. If you use 4chan, you're using Google captcha. Even if you use a 4chan pass, it still communicates to Google's servers.
>>
>>61832121
Legacy captcha and use bot to fill it out. Replace keyword with nigger as always.
>>
>>61832063
it crashes when I go past 1500mb memory
I'm a heavy tab user so I'll wait until its more stable
>>
>>61832153
>and use bot
share please
>>
>>61832179
Ow, that pretty bad.
It's chrome based, did they choose not to isolate tabs on their own process or it still crashes anyway?
>>
>>61831959
Osmand for maps
Yalp for playstore, aptoide as an alternative + blackmart for paid apps
>>
>>61826348
Why no protonmail? Is there something googly about them?
>>
>>61826976
Granted the dick joke shit was gay but Firefox is far from being a more bloated Chrome. Just use an older version if you want your addons. Most devs are upgrading their shit to WebExtension anyway. Makes it easier for them to port their addons from Chrome or Edge.

>inb4 ur a firecuck shill
>>
>>61825263
>>>/pol/ is trying to give up of google for 89th time
Here we go!
Good to go!
De-Googling!
>>
>>61825277
Never trust anything you did not compile yourself.
>>
>>61832841
So, we should use the Icecat. And about the NTR?
>>
File: roll.1.png (100KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
roll.1.png
100KB, 650x650px
I just deleted my gMail account.

That's it for me, lads. I'm no longer hooked. I now no longer am associated with any services provided by Google, and it feels amazing.

I just hope my employers are okay with me using a cock.li account.
>>
>>61832915
What was the suffix you took?
>>
>>61832981
airmail.cc
>>
>>61833089
cock.li is pretty shitty honestly
>>
>>61833101
What's the alternative?
>>
>>61833111
yandex (russian botnet)
protonmail (??? botnet??)
>>
>>61833111
see here: >>61831164
>>
>>61825277
It's not qutebrowser
>>
>>61832121
>you have to use captcha so you might as well use every other google service and give them as much of your data as you can
No
>>
vivaldi is proprietary botnet, stay away
>>
For google news replacements there is
>hackernews
>slashdot
>spidr.today
>Going directly to known tech sites to get news
Any others I missed?
>>
Well I installed lineageos without gapps and the fucking thing works beautifully well now. Battery only dropped 2% overnight when it usually drops around 5.
>>
>>61831164
Even if I use the airmail.cc domain?
>>
>>61826395
Yes it is.
All these redditfags here are technically impaired and only here for the (You)s.
redditfags like OP need to get the fuck out from here!
>>
>>61833321
with PGP nothing leaves your machine unencrypted. Just dont disable it and you are safe.
Also get K9 instead of gmail client for your smartphone. And dont forget to import your keys/cert if you want to decrypt your mails there
>>
>>61833271
>Google news
This exists?
>>
>>61833111
openmailbox (jewish botnet)
>>
>>61833395
Yeah and it's unsurprisingly very biased towards Google's interests.
>>
>>61833410
Which nationality's botnet can I trust the most?
>>
>>61833437
swiss
>>
>>61833395
Yeah, been around for years. I only liked it because it conveniently gave me many different websites at once when looking up news for latest technology
>>
>>61829298
Not if you're smart and setup all that shit you need for an email server. I literally did that it took an afternoon at most and I was 15 at the time.
>>
Not everything needs a fucking general, this is the cancer killing /g/. Everybody who dislikes google is already not using their service, and you're not going to change the mind of anyone who likes using their services with these threads. So what's the point? Just another permanent thread that pushes real threads off the board so you can have a subreddit-esque circlejerk inside it? Fuck off.
>>
>>61832707
>but Firefox is far from being a more bloated Chrome
It uses more system resources despite not providing significant additional functionality that would warrant such an increase in resource usage, and it is worse at rendering modern webpages than Chrome/Chropera.
>>
File: fucking christ slash gee.jpg (431KB, 1506x837px) Image search: [Google]
fucking christ slash gee.jpg
431KB, 1506x837px
>>61833735
Fuck off, I prefer one designated shitting thread rather than this shit.
>>
>>61833735
This thread actually serves a purpose
>>
>>61833861
>let's shill against Google even though they made the best mobile OS (not counting sailfish) and are the only competitor to Microsoft's monopoly on desktops
No. This thread is retarded and made by butthurt /pol/tards.
>>
>>61828936

>... you can just leave the camera at home ...
Except you can't?
>>
>>61833939
Who cares. It's still informative.
>>
>>61833939
>that entire post

LOL
>>
>Android ROMs
MIUI china version, no google bloatware, but chinese spynet instead.
>>
>>61833861
No it doesn't. Anyone who feels so strongly about Google is already using alternative services, anyone who doesn't isn't going to be convinced by this thread as the only people who do still use Google on this board are shills.
>>
How about yahoo for mail is it okay?

About youtube just use ads block plugin when visiting their website. You don't see their Ads they don't get money. Also encourage everyone aroud you to use ads block plugin
>>
>>61834385
as long as your goal is hurting google, anything "not google" as mail provider will do.
Just use PGP and enigmail if you are paranoid, this means not using their webmail but a real email client.

youtube with adblock (like ublock or ad-nauseaum) is good, or just download the videos using jdownloader.
>>
File: ddg.png (3MB, 1701x8000px) Image search: [Google]
ddg.png
3MB, 1701x8000px
>>61825263
>>Search Engines
>https://duckduckgo.com/

Fock off m8.
>>
>>61825263
Is there any reason to hate Apple over Google anymore?
>>
>>61827071

shut up faggot
>>
>>61834385
NEVER use yahoo. The morons in charge of yahoo got everyone's passwords leaked a few months back.
>>
Some suggestions:

Email
>Mailfence

VPN
>Perfect Privacy
>AirVPN

Calendar
>Mailfence

Search engine
>Qwant
>>
>>61834604
mail.com or ProtonMail?
Which one better?
>>
>>61834656
proton if you like to spend money.
mail.com supports trump so..
>>
>>61825263
>Search Engines
>no SearX or YaCy
SearX is probably the most secure service of our times, and YaCy is the future.
>>
>>61825263
My phone isn't supported by __ANY__ custom ROM, and moving every fucking record irl to change gmail is such a hassle.

halp.
>>
>>61834773
>no yacy
Read my post nigger: >>61830409
>>
>>61833735
>and you're not going to change the mind of anyone who likes using their services with these threads

I'm living proof to the contrary, now that I know how easy it is. Piss up a rope please.
>>
>>61834785
Oh. Btw, imagine using SearX to feed YaCy shared database, why hasn't anybody tried that?
>>
>>61834458
To be fair, I don't mind the botnet. I just mind the Google part. I think most people who recommend DDG are full aware that DDG probably doesn't care about you privacy.

They recommend DDG in the context of Google as a tolerable alternative.

There are practical benefits to not having Google's custom-tailored search results. Namely that DDG's results aren't skewed in accordance with your internet presence.
>>
File: monkey-sword-fight.jpg (33KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
monkey-sword-fight.jpg
33KB, 500x328px
>>61834853
>I don't mind the botnet. I just mind the Google part
>>
>>61834900
Not that guy but honestly i only little care about botnet. I just don't want google become to very big than now then monopolizing everything.

As long the non-botnet service pretty comfy to use i will move immediately.
>>
I can't believe how people can trust yandex. Like 3-4 years ago they were trying so hard on advertising and even shilling on forums so much that it's impossible for me to trust them. Unwanted search toolbars, home page program installation tricks (to fool people who keeps clicking on next without reading) and more. They even advertised their services in my shitty eastern european country's TVs. For foreign companies -especially web related ones- it's not a common occurance. I don't think any none botnet company would try that hard. They are basically want to replace google. And they will/are selling your data
>>
>>61827174
Hey buddy, nice to see you around.
>>
>>61834853
The botnet is exactly the reason I oppose Google.

The political implications are a means to an end.
>>
>>61825263
What can I use for a web browser on iOS?

I've been using Brave, but it's kinda shitty.
>>
>news?
Add http://spidr.today/ something that someone from /news/ created
>>
>>61825277
Nothing is wrong with Firefox. Mozilla however is a SJW shitpile.
>>
>>61830267
This ruski is lying.
T. is for tovarisch.
>>
File: 08-uncontacted-tribe-amazon.jpg (713KB, 1900x1267px) Image search: [Google]
08-uncontacted-tribe-amazon.jpg
713KB, 1900x1267px
>>61827174
I submitted https://diogn.es
>>
>>61834012
You're being fucking retarded he just said you can do that.
>>
Perfect Privacy (VPN) has an option to block all Google / FB / Instagram / etc. domains by default. Very handy.
>>
>>61825263
Use hooktube.com for youtube.
>>
>>61837347
Not for /ourguys/ please
>>
>>61827174
Hey dud add https://netrunner.cc/
>>
>>61834670
Mail.com it is then.
>>
Brave is kind of crappy. I don't know if it's because it's really new or not, but whatever.

Vivaldi tracks you and spies, doesn't it?
>>
>>61837643
wow that looks like shit
>>
>normie faggots mad about /pol/
Post content or criticize the software being listed. If that is, you really aren't just here for gay anal sex.

===================================
Non-Botnet Options that may, or may not be Botnets.

disclaimer: non-freedom options included
===================================
Search
>qwant
>ddg
>bing
>searx
>yandex

Browser
>https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers
>"But Muh Firefox" remember Mozilla fired their own CEO for being pro-family values

Image Upload/Edit
>kek.gg

Mail
>tutanota
>protonmail
>fastmail
>kolab groupware
>hushmail
>zoho
>yandexmail

Social Media
>Minds
>gab.ai

Video
>vid.me (only one that matters right now)
>dailymotion
>vimeo
>bitchute

Android Apps (enjoy your Google OS)
>1mobile
>f-droid
>qooapp (for weeaboos)

Google Docs
>Microsoft Office Online (really.)
>Dropbox Paper
>Zoho Writer
>Quip
>Evernote

Web Development
>Sweet Captcha
>Piwik (Analytics)
>jsDelivr (CDN/hosted libraries)
>Open Font Library (alternative to Google Fonts)

Everything Else
>Anything Amazon offers (but don't pretend they aren't just as internally cucked)
>Anything Microsoft offers
>OnlyOffice
>Chinese Ripoff Sites (Remember you can't say anything bad about communists)
>>
>>61829298
Dkim and dnssec is a piece of piss to set up for anyone with a fucking brain. Post generated code from file into DNS settings. Done no blacklist.
>>
>>61828755
Run your own.
>>
>>61838857
If you have to link a youtube, replace youtube.com with hooktube.com in the url
>>
>>61839332
When someone finally makes a curated index of youtube videos, is going to be killer.
I only have RSS to sort through all the bullshit to find what I want, otherwise is nearly impossible to find relevant/quality content.
>>
No qutebrowser love? You're already using youtube-dl and mpv.
>>
>>61839412
jdownloader actually
>>
>>61839412
Qutebrowser was very slow and scored bad on benchmarks last time I tried it
>>
>>61839555
What backend did you use it with? This should've significantly improved if you use it with an updated QtWebKit (5.212) or with QtWebEngine (based on Chromium).
>>
Replaced Gmail with Cockli's rape.lol domain.
>>
>>61840636
come on, imagine using an adress like that to send your CV for a job or to have meaningful professional excahnges (lol)
>>
>>61827421
No they didn't. The "fix" requires you to enable DoNotTrack which is basically a joke. DNT is just another way to make you unique (it's disabled by default in every browser) and doesn't do much otherwise. Btw the uBlock/uMatrix legacy versions can block the connection but WebExtension version can't.. hmmm.. really makes you think
>>
>>61840702
I use rape.lol for personal email to let people know I'm a fun guy. My work email is very boring to let my colleagues know I mean business.
>>
>>61838857
what's wrong with startpage?
>>
>>61825277
http://www.activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
>>
can somebody tell me about possible problems with using Opera ?
>>
>>61831386
Those are lying, at least most of the time. I debloated my tablet of any samsung and google app, installed IrisPaint X, it whined about needing Google play services to work properly, yet it works fine so far.
>>
>>61832673
they're fine too
>>
>>61836954
I think he means to say the camera is attached to the surfboard by means not removable to the average person.
>>
>>61836904
nice! you and I think alike
>>
>>61837643
already added
>>
>>61836904
You know this is how people social networked in 1999

I miss that era, but I don't think people will make their own websites anymore. Normies will go for the cheapest option with the least control.
>>
>>61838857
>let's fight against the botnet with more botnets
/pol/acks are the jews of 4chan.
>>
>>61843252
Everything is a botnet. Only /g/ newfriends would believe otherwise.
>>
>>61832121
I use a pass and I just block google services
>>
>>61843433
*servers
>>
>>61829286
>current year
>post Snowden
>more afraid of some tin pot dictator thousands of miles away
What are they gunna do hippie? Steal an election from you?
>>
>>61843420
even my librebooted x200 running trisquel GNU?
>>
>>61830937
>having a dumb phone and a laptop with linux accomplishes all these things with no hassle
Normie pls go
>>
>>61825347
>not having a 4chan pass

This why Google got you cucked, you keep taking stuff for (((free)))
>>
>>61828132
>sucking at analogies

What's a firewall or dns filter for?
>>
>>61843906
Does it have an internet connection? Then yes.
>>
Anyone know of a good scat hidden toilet cam alternative site that uses secure https?
>>
>>61825263

Add

Browser: Palemoon
News Search: Newslookup.com
Video: Liveleak
>>
>>61843955
The burden of proof is on you. I await your reasoning.
>>
>>61825263
>This has nothing to do with the recent firing of a man who revealed his power level

Sure thing /pol/
>>
File: firefox.nightly.png (32KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
firefox.nightly.png
32KB, 270x270px
pic related + DDG
>>
>>61843967
google "Intel management engine" its on every motherboard and is a whole system on a chip running linux which you cannot access, as long as the mobo has power, this system is on and you cant do anything about it.
(well, almost anything)
>>
>>61843975
sshh
dont blow this for us
the normies are lurkin
>>
>>61844043
libreboot overwrites the entire bios including the ME
>>
>>61844075
no the ME is not accessible from the bios
>>
>>61827071
Looks like /pol/'s really winning the culture war lol.
>>
>>61844130
https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme

Before version 6.0 (that is, on systems from 2008/2009 and earlier), the ME can be disabled by setting a couple of values in the SPI flash memory. The ME firmware can then be removed entirely from the flash memory space. libreboot does this on the Intel 4 Series systems that it supports, such as the Libreboot X200 and Libreboot T400. ME firmware versions 6.0 and later, which are found on all systems with an Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPU and a PCH, include “ME Ignition” firmware that performs some hardware initialization and power management. If the ME’s boot ROM does not find in the SPI flash memory an ME firmware manifest with a valid Intel signature, the whole PC will shut down after 30 minutes.
>>
>>61844177
oh nice
>>
>>61844249
yeah dude it's pretty comfy
>>
File: 1479255879233.gif (364KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479255879233.gif
364KB, 540x300px
Fucking retard op doesn't include half of what the original post did

>Search engines category doesn't have ixquick or searx
>>
>>61840820
Rape is not funny you dick. It just shows you're a chauvinist piece of shit.
>>
>>61828685
not necessarily de-googling, but search the username(s) that you go by if you've signed up on any sites (forums, etc.) and delete them if you don't use them anymore or you want people to see minimal under that name
>>
>>61828685
talk to your grandma about why you did it and what they should do
>>
What's a good alternative to Google Scholar?
>>
>>61845160
scihub, arxiv, plosone.
Basically you have to know the portals where google scholar searches and do the search yourself
>>
>>61845288
I think plosone only returns results from their own publications. I could be wrong though.

Didn't know about scihub, thanks for the tip.
>>
>>61845329
or even better: install yacy (search engine) and start crawling any academic site that you know of
>>
File: masturbategoogone.png (162KB, 477x434px) Image search: [Google]
masturbategoogone.png
162KB, 477x434px
>>61825276
It's all a matter of habbit. Once you break the old habbit and form a new one to replace it, there's no going back. So it's not like we're giving anything up really. We're just replacing it with something else. The more people pile on, the better it becomes.
>>
>>61825277
Firefox is okay but buggy as hell. It just never works right unfortunately. I really wanted to believe!
>>
>>61825347
>how about you fuck off, software stasi.
Wow this post was really useful
>>
>>61825263
Vivaldi shill. That is a chrome reskin and chrome based thing is not delivered Google.
>>
File: cri.png (609KB, 998x638px) Image search: [Google]
cri.png
609KB, 998x638px
while you guys are complaining about google, i'm just here practicing my DJ skills google has offered me
>>
Is /dgg/ meant to be similar to ddg.gg ?
>>
>>61827043
On windoze it is. It's pretty good on linux, no issues. I use it on Mint and Lite. No chrome whatsoever.
>>
File: unfuck.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
unfuck.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>61831437
>Yandex as browsers
KEK! now we are ALL Russian Hackers! Don't forget https://diasporafoundation.org/ and https://minds.com and steemit.com for socail networks
>>
>>61825276
Im already crawling.
The web that is because I installed Yacy, the most uncucked search engine.
Its running on my own PC instead of a server far away and its open source.

>>61845664
DJing is shit. Just get a robot to put on one disk after the other.

>>61845775
And mastodon
And Zeronet
And Retroshare
>>
>>61845650
>Vivaldi shill. That is a chrome reskin and chrome based
No retard, Vivaldi, Chrome, Opera, Brave are all Chromium based. Google does not own Chromium, they use Chromium in their Chrome browser. You should know your stuff before you call someone out for being a shill.
>>
>>61845826
>Google does not own Chromium
Google started Chromium and the Chromium team is made up of Google employees and some community volunteers. Google employees approve all changes that go into the official Chromium repository, and the entire hosting, building, and testing infrastructure is using Google servers.
>>
>>61845811
I'm on zeronet, freenet and safe. Never heard of mastodon or retroshare but I'll check those out.
>>
>>61845895
nice, send me a mail on zeronet. ID: kmueller
Retroshare is super old, 12 years old I think.
Interesting concept, not web based but an actual program. It is web of trust based and you have to add all peers manually or discover them through peers you know already.
At first its super tedious until you have a decent network going, but then its fast and still secure. (Tor and similar works easy too).
It has distributed:
-messages (1:1 and multicast)
- emails
- message boards
- "channels" something like twitter or RSS
- Filesharing of course
- chatrooms
>>
>>61845875
https://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-1791775.html
>>
>>61845926
How is this relevant
>>
>>61845921
>not web based but an actual program
I like that idea. Kind of like OpenBazzar. I bet it uses telnet too. I'll google it tomorrow. need sleep! KEK
>>
>>61845934
Brainlet... Did you bother to read it? (shakes head)
>>
>>61825276

Yeah right, Brave is faster than chrome and I don't have to install a bunch of shady plugins to block javscript or third party cookies.

I won't be back.
>>
>>61830209
there's been de googling threads ever since smart phone threads existed. leave you dumb discord going ledditor
>>
File: 0.gif (2MB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
2MB, 300x194px
>>61844537
Can rape can be a justified, self-defense anxiety decoupler? Maybe. Is fun allowed as long as the outcome satisfies non-violence and prevents a negative situation of a larger proportion. Absolutely.
>>
File: 1462821309083.jpg (21KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
1462821309083.jpg
21KB, 250x350px
am i going to have to stop using my google drive and delete my decade old email account
>>
>>61825276
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>61826348
what about protonmail?
>>
File: nigger.jpg (19KB, 563x273px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
19KB, 563x273px
>>61825263
We are keeping the pressure up also we need a Mozilla Google version thanks to George Soros.
>>
I wonder how unusable the internet would be if you blocked every google subnet.

4chan would definitely break
>>
>>61846670
yes, on day one.
On day 3 some sort of functioning would have been reestablished without google.
On day 10 there would be no hint anymore that google was needed in the first place.

Look at what happened when the coward from nyaa pulled the plug. pantsu was up after not even a week. Now it has more features than nyaa ever had.
>>
>>61840940
> Fact checking software funded by a left-wing Jewish Man.

Jesus fucking Christ. Am I living on planet Earth anymore??
>>
>>61847430
Soros is a right-wing neoliberal, not a left-winger.
Stop doing Soros' dirty work for him.
>>
>>61847439
lol gl with convincing a /pol/nigger about the that.
>>
>>61847439
>>61847430
Its funny because I heard both.
At least here in Europe: The left hate him for being >>61847439 and the right (well, center for you burgers) hate him for being >>61847430
>>
File: updated.jpg (1MB, 2928x2216px) Image search: [Google]
updated.jpg
1MB, 2928x2216px
>>61825263
ixquick > duck duck go
>>
File: lenin-bronstein.jpg (210KB, 770x658px) Image search: [Google]
lenin-bronstein.jpg
210KB, 770x658px
>>61847439
>everyone that applies marxism (class struggle, destroying family, etc) in real life betrayed the marxist movement
nice logic leftist. Marxism only works in your mind.
>>
File: keep-512.png (6KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
keep-512.png
6KB, 512x512px
What's a good replacement for Keep?
>>
Frank Furtschool has spoken to me personally and he says stop misrepresenting him, bourgeois cuck.
>>
>>61847881
What's wrong with Pale Moon now?
Does what it says on the tin.
>>
>>61829197
Google doesn't sell your data.

The source talks about selling targeted ads by analyzing emails.

I hate when people claim Google sells your data, because that is retarded bullshit
>>
Lineage is not a "de-Google" project.
>>
Are there any alternatives to Google Translate ?
>>
>>61847881
is small market share the only bad thing you can say about opera
>>
>>61847942
just ignore the autists please, palemoon is fine.
IIRC years ago there was some proprietary chink code but that is gone now (or it was a different browser).

>>61847911
Not-Google Tier:
- Evernote
-
Masterrace Tier:
- org mode
- markdown (any that is kept on a central server)

>>61847958
true, they sell profile made from millions of data points. Nonetheless right now we want to hurt them, so the less google, the better.

>>61847968
language specific ones. For example anything to or from german: dict.leo.org
>>
>>61847968
Yandex Translate
>>
>>61847967
But it is one of the only ways to get android these days.
>>
>>61847893
Also, kill yourself, jew-sucking corporate CTR shill. Your game is transparent.

>>61847967
>muh egosystem
>muh righteous abstinence
But you can live outside of it if you want.
Until Debian can run on literally any phone and still make calls and use the network, this is about as far away as you can reasonably get while retaining some amount of functionality.
>>
>>61847983
They don't even sell profiles. They sell adspace.
I don't want to hurt them, if they can provide me with unmatched quality services and the only price I pay is that I see some ads that may actually interest me, I don't feel like I'm being exploited, more like symbiosis
>>
>>61848025
>I don't want to hurt them
After the recent Goolag incident you should want to hurt them. In fact you should want to destroy them.

I understand, nonetheless, your thought: It is comfortable and no one gets hurt. This is true to some degree, I will not start with nutty conspiracy theories how google is just waiting until we are all asleep to show its true face or somesuch nonsense. Hoever keep in mind that a monopoly is never good. Proping non-google entities even if their services are (marginally) less good will allow them to survive and make sure that google can never get too lazy and comfortable.
>>
>>61825263
>vivaldi
non-free software, I suggest removing it from the list
>>
>>61825276
Only alternative I'm missing is something for youtube.

>OS:
Linux Mint atm. I'll go to Pure OS eventually, though.
>Browser:
FF atm, Brave as soon as I can selectively allow scripts.
>Email:
Tutanota, but gonna give Disroot a try
>Chat:
Wire
>Search engine:
DDG as main, but keeping my eye on Qwant for when it gets better.
>Office:
Libre Office
>Phone OS:
iOS (iCloud not activated)
>Google Drive:
SpiderOak
>Social Media:
ha! I guess if I had to choose one, I'd choose fb and make it generic for job purposes. Certainly not google's offering.

The second that there's a viable alternative to youtube, I'll be completely free of their grasp.
>>
>>61825263
after all this bullshit with google, and what seems like every board with a thread like this...

i think now may be a good time to invest in some Basic Attention Tokens?
>>
Anyway to 'purge/clean' my Google accounts before I delete them, or is all my data been store already?
>>
>>61848127
Already stored on their servers. I mean, if you're gonna keep using the services, you can make ads more relevant by removing shit you are no longer interest in. But you deleting the shit you searched from your profile won't stop them from using the information in aggregate.
>>
>>61848127
just set your position to "Germany", get a german proxy/vpn or at least one with an exit node there.

Germans are super, super anal about data privacy and Google tends to tread very carefully in that country. Comes from having the GDR for 40 years who had the best developed network of spies for its statesec. People really hate being snooped upon by anyone.
>>
>>61848229
You couldn't tell, based on facebook helping the german government corral and fine/imprison people with the wrong opinions.
>>
Any other robots from /r9k/ warping over to this thread? I'm gonna bump just to keep this general alive, since it's important to some of us rn.

The story goes that the guy that got fired from Google was one of /ourguy/s. He had posted a thread talking to us about being stuck in between a rock and a hard place and doing what he did just to leave and destroy Google's PR.
Anyways that has basically nothing to do with anything but I figured it'd be a nice little piece of information to drop. There's just a small movement of anons cutting off Google, and we need this thread for reference.
>>
>>61848265
Just use privacytools.io
>>
>>61848250
thats another set of laws at work altogether.

Using data to arrest people for denying the holohoax is fine, but even just storing them on servers outside of Germany is technically strictly illegal
>>
>>61848265
This: >>61848272
That said, if you aren't using a pass, you can't degooglfy and use this site. Captcha is a google script, and if you block the script without a pass, you can't post.

>>61848280
Speech is either free or it isn't. Big difference between threats of violence and stating that you don't believe something happened.

Also, I didn't know about that one. I was only aware of private groups talking about the flood of Islamic immigrants.
>>
>>61848063
A monopoly is not necessarily a bad thing. If we want to become an interstellar species, we need to start working together almost like a superorganism. We can't waste our time and resources on freedum bullshit like war, gender issues, pseudo science, lawsuits and shit like that. We need to pull together, and the only way I see that happening is mind control or a worldwide violent dictatorship. I prefer mind control and the best candidate for that is Google
>>
>>61848323
Oh, look, a, "the ends justify the means," believer.
>>
>>61848302
>Also, I didn't know about that one. I was only aware of private groups talking about the flood of Islamic immigrants.
Those are usually not private, otherwise no one would alert the authorities about what is said in them.
And people do not get arrested for simply complaining (even loudly) about too many refugees. The police acts when there is a crime such as inciting violence (ex: we should gas them all, or "lets meet here and there and throw some molotov into that refugee camp").

And since the police is chronically overworked and underfunded they tend to act only when they are sure of success.

>>61848323
yeah but right now google is just selling ads, not uniting humanity or building spaceships. And as long as it does that, I like to have competition.
>>
File: 1494097042760.jpg (69KB, 738x606px) Image search: [Google]
1494097042760.jpg
69KB, 738x606px
>>61844142
>tech companies are full of Amerifat SJWs
>SJWs are obsessed with 'diversity'
>>
>>61848333
Dude fuck people
>>
>>61848355
>Those are usually not private, otherwise no one would alert the authorities about what is said in them.
https://www.merkur.de/lokales/dachau/vierkirchner-ehepaar-wegen-hetze-gegen-fluechtlinge-facebook-verurteilt-6548310.html

It was private. One of the group members reported the group. Regardless, you either have free speech or you don't.
>>
File: 1502407899794.jpg (133KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1502407899794.jpg
133KB, 600x530px
>>61848356
>goldstein
Every! single! time!
>>
>>61848365
Was that supposed to be a refutation, or an affirmation?
>>
>>61848076
use waterfox
>>
>>61848434
I see no reason to. It still relies on the Mozilla team quite a bit. It's like telling me not to purchase Charmin toilet paper, and to go for the Great Value brand, despite the fact that it is literally Charmin toilet paper purchased in bulk and rebranded by Walmart.
>>
>>61848397
basically confirms what I said: some SJW spied on them and reported them to the police, the police then demanded the IP adresses of all and found out where they lived.

They were not sentenced for talking about refugees, they were sentenced for being the admins of a group where some people said criminal things (you can like these laws or not, germany has had them for centuries, its a national idiocy like americans and guns).

This was probably a case of "störhaftung" basically if you enable something forbidden then you can be held liable, often done for filesharing. Im curious if they would still get sentenced today since they got rid of that whole "störhaftung" nonesense recently.
>>
>>61848478

Disabled Encrypted Media Extensions (EME)
Disabled Web Runtime (deprecated as of 2015)
Removed Pocket
Removed Telemetry
Removed data collection
Removed startup profiling
Allow running of all 64-Bit NPAPI plugins
Allow running of unsigned extensions
Removal of Sponsored Tiles on New Tab Page
Addition of Duplicate Tab option
Locale selector in about:preferences > General
>>
>>61848515
Owning guns isn't a national idiocy. Banning any sort of private ownership, especially regarding as a means of self defense, is.

Not going to say that literally anyone who wants a gun should be able to get one, but if a person is of sound mind and is willing to undergo training, they absolutely should be allowed to keep arms for defensive purposes.
>>
>>61845826
Explain why there is a ungoogled chromium fag clearly chromium is not in the up and up. It is shady Google shit.
>>
>>61848434
Not available on my Linux Distro, and I uninstalled Wine as a matter of course, and have no interest in reinstalling it.
>>
>>61848551
of course owning guns is utterly crazy. Especially if its done for rebelling against the government. Such a population must either be disarmed or exterminated.

But as I said, every country has its own idiocies.

right now I am trying to find the original text of the verdict which proves a bit hard to find.
Apparently that sentences was extremely controversial, also the couple did not even have an attorney so that might have "helped" a bit too.

So Im not finding it, sorry.
Anyway if you speak german or know a good online translator, this is the paragraph in question:
https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/stgb/__130.html

Has a bad reputation in germany as being the gag-paragraph (as in gag-order).
Its way too widely written to be precisely applicable.

Also, other sources say that in that group people were demanding the reopening of the gas chambers for the rapefugees, which is honestly a bit too much, even for my taste.
>>
>>61848657
>of course owning guns is utterly crazy. Especially if its done for rebelling against the government. Such a population must either be disarmed or exterminated.
Yeah. Sure is working out for Venezuela for the past few years.
But, hey, burden of proof is on the claimant, so feel free to prove that claim.
>>
>>61848662
>But, hey, burden of proof is on the claimant, so feel free to prove that claim.
no population but the american is so gun crazed, it is thus on your side to prove the claims that guns are good.

>Yeah. Sure is working out for Venezuela for the past few years.
Utterly non-sequitur.
Also counter-example: Syria: everyone is armed yet they get slaughtered like sheeps.

Turns out that handguns and rifles dont do zilch against tanks, artillery and planes. Hence an armed population serves no military purpose except to legitimize violence against the population from the government.
>>
I just need a good free email provider that supports pop/smtp so that I can access my email with my phone. Protonmail app requires Google services and Tutanota's app is pretty shitty.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>61848926
Have you tried k9 mail client for proton mail?
Also mail.com.
>>
I thought duckduckgo and startpage were botnet?
>>
>>61849984
DuckDuckGo is based in the US and the guy who runs it used to run some name database. StartPage uses Google results and has US and EU servers, so people use the EU servers to avoid extra spying.
>>
File: 1436730105569.jpg (24KB, 392x411px) Image search: [Google]
1436730105569.jpg
24KB, 392x411px
>install LineageOS without gapps just to see if I can do without them
>F-Droid doesn't have Firefox
>Icecat is outdated as hell
oh
Does that Firefox downloader app work?
>>
File: 1499514532789.jpg (68KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499514532789.jpg
68KB, 500x640px
Is yandex a good browser?
>>
>>61850376
its russian, so FSB botnet
>>
>>61850376
It's just Chromium with Yandex shit and russian botnet, so no. It has some nice translating and gestures features from what I've heard but there's better addons for that.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.