[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Since my Logitech speakers failed I got offered to choose between Z506 (5.1) and Z523 (2.1). Mainly using speakers for music and some gaming. Tell me which model is less shitty
>>
Apple earbuds
>>
>>61822916
this, they're better than anything bose has to offer
>>
Well, list price is the same, so you'd think the 2.1 is better if it's mostly for music. You never know though.
>>
>>61822881
Do the full thing and get real speakers instead. As in, monitors or self-built good shelf speakers.
>>61822916
>>61822928
>aiming low
OP, if you want to burn money on some gizmos, at least do it right and buy the Creative iRoar Go, the probably best portable bluetooth speakers.
>>
>>61823093
And if you don't listen, listen at least to >>61823087 since by logic more money goes into each speaker if there is less of them.
>>
Well, it's replacement so I have to choose any Logitech up to 150e.
What do you think about this model? It has multiple inputs via cable connection and supports bluetooth. Z537 http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/z537-bluetooth-speaker-system?crid=1548
>>
>>61823225
I would go for that. Pcmag has some pretty shallow reviews of the two 2.1 systems. Not really much to go on..
>>
>>61822881
Pay the extra for the z623, they're much better speakers.
>>
File: f2ORi5M.jpg (294KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
f2ORi5M.jpg
294KB, 1152x2048px
Save up for another month and buy some 5.1's that aren't fucking Logitech. Investing in speakers is one of the most important aspects of owning a computer. You're going to use them every single time you compute, so don't skimp; you're only cheating yourself.
>>
>>61822881
Get the Z506. The Z523 has a crappy as fuck subwoofer that is going places.

If you don't mind, wait a bit more and get anything but Logitech in term of speakers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.