[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second Bachelor's in CSC --> Masters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 6fP2nqq.png (532KB, 886x588px) Image search: [Google]
6fP2nqq.png
532KB, 886x588px
I majored in Accounting after dropping comp sci because I was a giant pussy at the age of 19.

Now I hate my 9-5 job of two years and want a redo.

Is the path in the subject line somewhat sensible? I'm a garbage self-teacher and would do far better in a classroom setting.

I don't want to move data around in Excel for my whole life. I'd like to learn how to create useful programs and eventually make Vidya (please hold your laughter). I've matured since freshman year and think I could actually devote myself to studying.

Bad idea or no?

If it's the wrong board, so sorry, but it's a technology degree...
>>
>>61821192
you'll still work 40 hours a week unless you're some kind of hotshot that can push himself up the ladder so much that he can work less
vidya industry is also harsh in comparison, you'll face stress which you wouldn't encounter in another specialization

and what do you mean you're a shit self-teacher? you can't follow some online course if you need it that much? it can give you guidance if you can't learn from just a book and test shit yourself

and you'll also need a piece of paper to show that you paid shekels to the bureaucratic overlords (degree)

try get into the field before you hit 35
>>
Can't you just go get a Masters in CS with an BS degree?
>>
Half of tech companies need finance people. Every job sucks. Life loses its shine long before its done. Enjoy being a wagecuck, I couldn't exist without you
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.