[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: enew1fqc0nez.png (2MB, 2133x1200px) Image search: [Google]
enew1fqc0nez.png
2MB, 2133x1200px
How does this make you feel
>>
Like we're in the middle of a /pol/ raid
>>
>>61818320
no
>>
>>61818320
It's funny that they class "brogrammers" as some pest subclass of people in tech, where in reality tech exists at all because of people they deem "brogrammers".
>>
Pretty glad computers are just one of my hobbies and not something that puts food on my plate.
Fuck programming as a job must be painful.
>>
>>61818367
Wrong.
Tech was advanced by a bunch of nobodies who fought so hard to see the bigger picture, only to get shafted in the end
>>
Repeat after me kids: Brave and Yandex kill the Google.
>>
Like that person spent way too much time and effort on a shitty normie meme
>>
File: Finished.png (2MB, 1719x1546px) Image search: [Google]
Finished.png
2MB, 1719x1546px
>>61818320
>>
>>61818320
Why are you circling the top of images?
>>
>>61819421
They're halos duh
>>
>>61819201
I stopped playing video games a year ago

This image is my motivation
>>
>>61818367
No. You are incorrect. Programming was a geeky field, but a lot of mediocre people got in to CS because they could easily earn a high 5 figure salary. This is why we have cancerous shit like the App Stores.
>>
there's nothing wrong with not voting
>>
Android is fine
Properties are fine.
Some forks of Chrome are fine.
Feminism absolutely is out of control.
Rick and Morty is fine. You may be thinking of Adventure Time (is that still popular?).

Missed copy+pasting from Stack Overflow.
Missed spending student loans on a gaming computer.
Missed installing Ubuntu and always having a fullscreen translucent terminal with green font open in the background at all times.
>>
>>61819201
>Keyboard
As a owner of X-one, I should tell you - life is suffering.
>>
>>61819201
decent except for editors, and Turing (which is a guy every dumb normalfag will know about because of this movie he watched)
>>
I don't know why you included all that Tumblr shit other than probably because you agree with it only to prevent yourself from crying at night because you're a sophomore and your spending thousands of dollars to attain a marxist college.
>>
>>61818320
It makes me wonder when boole algebra became science or engineering!
>>
>>61819201
>cares beyond video games
>web dev in lower left
I laff
>>
File: 1492531818563.png (11KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
1492531818563.png
11KB, 468x60px
>>61818320
>>61819201
Accurate
>>
>>61820511
Anon I am right with you. Get out there and find more constructive things that interest you.
>>
The people who create Rick & Morty are faggot try-hards, but I still think it's a good show.
>>
>>61818367
whoa... thats pretty deep /pol/
>>
>>61822291
>Knuth
>web dev
pick one retard
>>
>>61823534
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WEB
>WEB is a computer programming system created by Donald E. Knuth
>>
>>61818320
sad
>>
>>61819201
Nice. I had a frustrating day, but seeing "The Pragmatic Programmer" for the first time in years in this pic kind of picked me back up.
>>
File: heil.png (359KB, 457x675px) Image search: [Google]
heil.png
359KB, 457x675px
>>61818338
/pol/ is the best board on 4 chan
>>
>>61823416
>...
>/pol/ falseflagging
get out
>>
>Oculus horror night
>HTC Vive
what
>>
>>61818320
what the fuck is with that yellow circling?
>>
>>61818320
really made me consider going to school
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.