[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had to send my ASUS motherboard off to be repaired it only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: USPCH73739.jpg (555KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
USPCH73739.jpg
555KB, 1280x1024px
I had to send my ASUS motherboard off to be repaired it only lasted 7 months when they received it they said there was physical damage to the CPU pins. I don't remember any damage when I said it because I put the CPU cover in packaged it very well with bubble wrap so where is the bent pen that they're talking about in the picture? Now they want to charge me for a refurbished board
First they wanted to charge me $130 but I got them to go down to $84
Are they trying to scam me? I really don't have another $400 for brand new bored what should I do?
>>
>>61809352
>where is the bent pen that they're talking about in the picture?
I see at least like six.
>>
>>61809352
its not that hard to bend the pins back, i've done it on socket 2011 boards before. tell them to stop being pussies and bend them back or solder on a new socket.
>>
>>61809390
There is more like 15-20
>>
They're being typical gook cunts. Service stops once they have your money.
>>
It looks like they are all bent to me. Like something flat pushed them all equally to the side
>>
>>61809394
I already asked if they would just bend the pins back but then they said if they did that they were be a dispute over who bent the pins or some shit.
>>
>>61809448
They're supposed to look like that more or less but they should all be in one direction and evenly bent.
>>
>>61809352
>asus
Unless this is your first purchase, there is your own fault for buying from Asus. While there are 100% bent pins (i found 7 at a quick glance), Asus are still jews anyways.
>>
>>61809509
I had to RMA a mobo from ASUS and it went fine. this was years ago though.
>>
>>61809509
What brand do you recommend governor?
>>
>>61809352
I had the exact same problem. I suspect they just have dodgy support staff that bend the pins so they don't have to do any work.
>>
poor mr op.

rip mobo
>>
>>61809584
SuperMicro
>>
>>61809657
What did you end up doing or what happened?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.