[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>install windows 10 >i can disable all the unnecessary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: alert.png (630KB, 1152x672px) Image search: [Google]
alert.png
630KB, 1152x672px
>install windows 10
>i can disable all the unnecessary Microsoft account and tracking stuff, much like i can disable siri botnet in hOmoSeX
>drivers auto detected and installed fast
>decent scaling
>install relevant software with a single click with ninite
>gnu slash linux gonsole so i can ssh scp

So why you people hate Microsoft Windows 10?
>>
>>61808115
>implying that turning off the telementary actually does anything
>>
>>61808115
It's a botnet
>>
>>61808115
Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>61808115
>>i can disable all the unnecessary Microsoft account and tracking stuff, much like i can disable siri botnet in hOmoSeX
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>61808115
I found that no matter what, Windows 10 will find a way to nag you out the blue when you've took steps to disable the multiple control panel layers and registry.
Stuff like trying to tell you that you have another app that can open a file.
>>
>>61808115
>i can disable
This is where you lied, and you know you did, but you did it anyways.
>>
File: AHHAHHhAHHA.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
AHHAHHhAHHA.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>61808115
>i can disable all the unnecessary Microsoft account and tracking stuff
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AJHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1499055718150.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499055718150.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>61808115
Imagine the hundreds of thousands of man hours that went into engineering windows 10
Only... The best thing the end user can say is:
>It's okay as long as you turn off all the new shit they added.
What does that speak about your OS?
>>
>>61808115
see >>61810929 >>61808593
>>
>>61808115
Because i can no longer post after a conflict of network drivers
>>
>>61808115
>ninite
Wew
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.