[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider the following. Windows is the best operating system.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: rodney.png (856KB, 579x766px) Image search: [Google]
rodney.png
856KB, 579x766px
Consider the following. Windows is the best operating system. Since the earliest versions, starting at about version 3, it has consistently outclassed all other operating systems in terms of performance, ease of use, software compatibility and hardware support. This is no coincidence - people don't choose to use Windows because they are not aware of alternatives, they choose to use Windows because it's the best option, it always was, ever since the early nineties. While other systems were focusing on aesthetics or features no one would use 2 years later, Microsoft kept one thing in mind for Windows, and that was usability. Usability is the game changer. What do other systems have to offer? Sure macOS is pretty, but is it usable? Sure Linux has some nifty features, but is it usable? The answer is sadly no, and this is why Windows has and will remain the only real driving force in the OS market. Windows is simply great.
>>
Holy shit... I'll have to bleach my eyes now from all the shit I just read.
>>
I agree with you OP
>>
>>61801271
This is a thread for love and not for hate
>>
>>61801083
As someone who actually used computers in the 90s: No, it was not the only OS and no it wasn't even the best OS, but Microsoft had struct some seriously good OEMs, that meant that ALL i286s and i386s came with DOS and Windows, and that also meant that people started becoming accustomed to Windows.
>>
File: 1475551424691.png (456KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475551424691.png
456KB, 1366x768px
NT isn't that terrible but 9x was far and away the worst operating system family of the 90s, Microsoft won through aggressive marketing and by paying software developers to develop exclusively for Windows.

pic related, it was 10 years ahead of 9x but IBM fucked up the release and it never achieved widespread adoption
>>
>>61802301
There was literally nothing wrong with Windows 98, it was just an improved 95.
>>
File: okdbvhrkbX1w4qvlbo1_1280.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
okdbvhrkbX1w4qvlbo1_1280.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>61801083
Get out of here McKay
>>
>>61802534
Babe
>>
>>61802534
I would suck on her lemon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.