[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hackintosh and multiboot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1493284318314.jpg (536KB, 2940x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1493284318314.jpg
536KB, 2940x1653px
Hey guys, I'm going to attempt on creating a triple boot for my Asus Vivo Book Flip, any guide recommendation? I'm going to create my three partitions first with Gparted, then install Windows, GNU/Linux and OSX at the end so I can install Clover.

I have some experience with Hackintosh btw but it can get really messy if OSX don't want to cooperate with the drivers.
>>
>homOS X
What are you, gay?
>>
>>61791103

It gives me money, people wants OSX in their machines.
>>
>>61791142
>fags
>people
lul
>>
>>61791068
>any guide recommendations
You wont find it here. Fuck off
>>
>>61791103
>>61791142
>>61791192
MACTODDLERS BTFO
>>
File: s.jpg (42KB, 601x154px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
42KB, 601x154px
>>61791068
I'm doing that with my T420, it just werks.
>>
File: sucide.jpg (230KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
sucide.jpg
230KB, 1239x795px
>>61791068
Here's a good guide to use
>>
>>61791257

Which OS did you install first?
>>
I haven't been in the hackintosh world for a while now, I'm sure Tony mac should still be a good resource.
>>
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-multibooting-uefi.197352/
>>
Also dual booting can be a pain in the ass, each one fights to be the main os. The best solution I found was to just install on 2 HDDs and unplug the hard drive I didn't want to use (if booting windows unplug osx and vise versa) but that's not going to be a viable solution for a laptop.
>>
>>61791298
macOS, it was the first OS i installed on the drive and has been updated since 10.12.1 to current 10.12.6

Then you can do whatever you want, just store the .efi files of the other OSes on the efi partition that has with Clover. Clover will detect them automatically and give you the option at boot.
>>
>>61791391
>on the efi partition where Clover is installed*
the fuck did i just write
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.