[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started using it a few days ago is it a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fb-story-icon.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fb-story-icon.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
Started using it a few days ago is it a meme?
>>
>>61763914
Woah man that is the best circle I have ever seen on the internet! Go ahead and use it! Its ok! Woo!
>>
What the fuck is that? I'm not a normie.
>>
Chrome fork?
>>
>chrome logo but with 6 sixes instead of 3
this shtick is getting pretty old
>>
>>61765990
>What the fuck is that? I'm not a normie.
says the fuckboy who
>CANNOT solve a system of differential equations
>drives a car with an automatic transmission
>is UNABLE to read sheet music or play a musical instrument
>CANNOT run a mile in under seven minutes
>has LESS THAN 12TB of storage on his home server
>has NEVER been paid to write software/kode
you are about as normie as it gets.
>>
It's part meme part tool. Even some of the community in it admits it's a meme. It's an ok complementary resource tho
>>
It's kinda ok to get used to the syntax...
>>
if it helps you then do it. maybe look up some challenges to do as you learn a new thing.
>>
>>61765990
its a app called sololearn
>>
>>61763914
If you've used it why don't you tell us?
>>
>>61763914
>is it a meme?
you are the one using it, why don't you tell us, faggot?
>>
>>61766067
>says the fuckboy who can't do extremely unique things
(You)
>>
Sololearn isnt the best but its good for learning the syntax. It lacks telling you how to put the syntax you learn to use, but makes up for it with a good community that you can ask questions, upload/share code, and I think theres the option to challenge someone but I've never done it.
>>
Love it. It's what code academy should have been.
>>
File: constanza.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
constanza.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>61768631
>knowing how to drive stick is an extremely unique talent
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.