[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to create a remote controlled robot to allow people being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I want to create a remote controlled robot to allow people being at two places at once. How do I prevent other people from stealing it? How do I make him cheap and unable to get stuck in the terrain? How should it behave when the mobile connection is lost? Would you buy it?
>>
Nobody? I want to make millions on this.
>>
>>61742821
>How do I prevent other people from stealing it?
Make it gay, worst case they rape it but don't want to keep it. Make it cheap. Make it look like a street lamp.
Lots of possibilities, try building a bunch of prototypes and leave them in your localghetto over night. The design still there in the morning is your winner.
>How do I make him cheap and unable to get stuck in the terrain?
Big ass wheels. Won't be cheap, if you want it to work.
>How should it behave when the mobile connection is lost?
Hard coded return-home route.
>Would you buy it?
No.
>>
>>61742821
they already made this for doctors and surgeons
>>
>>61742821
obviously, other than the robot itself, you'll need your own communication network. First to provide the bandwith neccesary for sensory data (to be at two places at the same time) and second to exclude "mobile connection lost" areas even if it's just temporary while a robot is operated. It's doesn't matter much if your robot get's stuck if you got a easy way to retrieve or unstuck it, right?

Of course I wouldn't buy it. I'd just take over yours and make it slaughter N**** and J**** without leaving my nerd dungeon.
>>
>>61743511
But I want to make it for you, the people!
I want to be on a music festival with my friends right now but I have to write reports. I would totally send a skype robot there.
>>
>>61743545
>. It's doesn't matter much if your robot get's stuck if you got a easy way to retrieve or unstuck it, right?

My idea is to ship the robot to and back from the event using DHL courier.
>>
>>61742821
If it could fly, that would solve solve two of the problems.
>>
>>61743646
But how can you put large enough battery on a flying drone?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.