[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America's #1 tech site interviewed Mozilla Cucks in Chief

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

They're confident that removing the last feature that attracts their remaining users (real extensions) will fix everything.

(picture depicts their actual current chairman)

https://www.cnet.com/special-reports/mozilla-firefox-fights-back-against-google-chrome/
>>
>>61736914
they're too late. nobody cares anymore because they stopped being good. even fucking edge will get more market shart than they'll ever have again.
>>
have you even used nightly 57? dropping xul is well worth it, it's more secure and faster than chrome. and still customizable like no other browser. i honestly don't see any problem here, unless you heavily rely on 10 year old addons that aren't getting updated anymore. in that case you could still use waterfox, which will keep the old addon system.
>>
>>61736914
I bet his/her/xir has aids
>>
>>61736972
Do you really believe that or are you just a shill?

TabMixPlus and Private Tab are only two examples of very useful, top-quality, heavily developed extensions that won't be supported anymore because the non-binary furries at Mozilla don't want to work on replacements for the APIs they use.
>>
>>61736972
the shills are here
>>
File: 1501031397219.png (105KB, 1142x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1501031397219.png
105KB, 1142x1362px
>>61736914
Mozilla betrayed its users.

May they rot in hell.
>>
>>61737057
Don't forget DownThemAll! Developer was really pissed about the whole thing. :^(
>>
>MUH SJWS

The Internet has become so annoying for anyone that doesn't want to take part in the identity politics wars.
>>
>>61737069
The problem with "Do Not Track" is that it is a flag that is completely optional for websites to honor, so it is completely useless.

It does not stop tracking, it asks the website politely to not track you.
>>
>>61737057
>>61737061
>i don't use nightly
ok
>>
>>61736972
No, it's not. I benchmarked both Firefox Nightly and Chrome with new profiles and Chrome scored much higher. Not gonna bother posting results since it's so easy to fake, just run benchmarks yourself it takes only a few minutes if your computer isn't complete shit.
>>
>>61736914
>attracts their remaining users (real extensions) will fix everything.
The only feature I really care about is not being a botnet like chrome or edge
>>
>>61736914
So some extention devs are pissed?
Make the changes required then.
I read the complaints from the ABP guy and its all yadda yadda to me.
If Mozilla pulled the rug unexpectedly I would understand, but they got the heads up months ago.
>>
>>61737154
Same with robots.txt
>>
>>61736972
>dude who cares about functionality and convenience
>look at these benchmarks that have absolutely no practical significance
>>
>>61737960
http://www.downthemall.net/re-downthemall-and-webextensions-or-why-why-i-am-done-with-mozilla/
>>
>>61737057

Fuck tabmixplus it's a fucking stupid add-on
>>
>>61737154
Not only this, but turning Do Not Track on actually makes it easier to track you because it makes your browser fingerprint more unique.
>>
>>61737960
It's not possible without sufficient APIs to use and Mozilla needs to provide them
>>
>>61737127
So pick a fucking side before the land invasion starts and you cant ignore it anymore.
>>
firefox became shit when it stopped to be netscape navigator
>>
>>61740448
I want both "sides" to die in a house fire. How's that?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.