/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

home phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Any of you still have a house phone? Why?
>>
yes, because I'm not a povertyfag
>>
I got AT&T to setup a hard line but the dumb fucks never hurried it and then comcast accidentally cut it when they put in their cable.
>>
>>61729110
nah but my dorm did
useful for calling McDonald's late at night
>>
>>61729110
No mobile service and don't have to worry about charging it or anything.
>inb4 poorfag cos no signal
>am britbong
>>
>>61729110
i have one but i unplugged the phone.
only people calling were trying to sell shit. so i just disconnected the phone. the line is still there tho.
>>
>>61729493
this is the main drawback to having a landline at this point, 99% of your incoming calls are literally going to be pajeet from michaelsoft trying to fix your wiruses, "you won a cruise just enter your credit card number now" etc etc

if you need to make a lot of calls without worrying about cell service, minutes, battery, then landlines still have a purpose but the average normie under 50 these days hardly even uses their smartphone for voice calls at all it's all text/IM/social media in some form
>>
No need to have a landline unless you live in the middle of fucking nowhere and can't use a cell phone
>>
>>61729110
yes - I don't go outside.
>>
Internet and Cable TV discount
>>
so i can have a direct line to pajeet telemarketers
>>
Western Electric Model 500 next to me
>>
Unfortunately where I live it's more expensive to buy standalone internet than it is to buy a package that includes phone and cable TV. Phone collects dust and I almost never watch cable TV but living in the land of freedom means monopolistic ISP's that conveniently don't have overlapping territories leaving you with only one company to buy service from wherever you live.

>>61729617
but the average normie under 50 these days hardly even uses their smartphone for voice calls at all it's all text/IM/social media in some form

What workplace is like this? Where I work I'm on the phone all the damn time to vendors and what not, not to mention phoning into meetings.
>>
>>poorfag
What is OBI200
>>
It's a wired Voip phone.
Pretty comfy.
>>
>>61729110
Removing it actually makes my service bundle more expensive because the discount is higher than the cost of the phone service.
>>
>>61729185
>"accidently"
hmmm
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.