[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open Defecation is the GNU/Linux of human waste disposal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: open-defecation.jpg (45KB, 696x429px) Image search: [Google]
open-defecation.jpg
45KB, 696x429px
Think about it, toilets and latrines are proprietary bathware that restrict the ability to relief yourself to a fixed spot. If you don't want them to become ridden with virus then you must pay extra for cleaning apps, not to mention you need to subscribe and pay a monthly fee to third party service providers (water, electricity if they are "smart") if you want them to work.

By using a public toilet you accept and unwritten EULA that openly discriminates between people (toilets exclusively for men, women, blacks, trans, disabled, parents with their babies), you can't pick the cleanest or the less crowded toilet and in some places they even charge you a fee!

Open defecation/designated shitting streets is a free alternative that respects your right to choose. No subscriptions, no payments, no installation required, just poo it.
>>
>>61722812
10/10
>>
nice try pajeet
>>
File: fsf_logomenor.jpg (24KB, 665x409px) Image search: [Google]
fsf_logomenor.jpg
24KB, 665x409px
Free Shitting Foundation logo
>>
I wonder what Stallman's thoughts on this are
>>
>>61722812
Good. Keep away from Linux we don't need yet another retard in the community.
>>
>>61722812
No way, OP. Open Defecation is useless. First, hardware support is terrible (non standard toilet seat shapes, toilet roll dispensers, etc.). Also, proprietary toilets just work due to larger corporate budgets and complete control over the whole toilet ecosystem. Also, toilet gaming is virtually unsupported. Lastly, real professionals (artists, content creators, etc.) want professional-level toiletware. Finally, everyone wants top-tier support when the toilet clogs up. You call the local repair guy and he won't know what to do with your custom install.
>>
>>61722891
Can you add an additional coil on top of the S so it looks more like a pile of shit?
>>
>>61722905
>STALLman
>>
>>61722905
>Please don't pay to use a pay toilet.

https://www.stallman.org/cgi-bin/showpage.cgi?path=/pay-toilets.html
>>
I want to be triggered OP but that's a quality (literal) shitpost.

Kek'd my dude
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.