[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Machine Learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ml.jpg (83KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
ml.jpg
83KB, 1024x724px
I'm planning on setting up tensor flow and working with some sequence to sequence models (https://www.tensorflow.org/tutorials/seq2seq) and setting up a toy translation example between English and French (I've already got TF up and running in docker, just haven't started anything yet because I wanted some advice first). For another case I want to implement though, I was reading through the bucketing and padding section, and my one language (B) it will be a fixed length chunks and I was wondering if I would see too bad of a performance hit if I created separate buckets for each possible tokenized length of A? (Probably end up with about 2 dozen buckets or so and I haven't been able to find anything on performance issues with buckets) I'll be using an approximately 1TB dataset for this project, which is larger than the sample language translation dataset they use in the tutorial.
I'm definitely a newb when it comes to machine learning, I've set up torch-rnn in docker and ran a few toy examples through it (The ones from https://medium.com/@ageitgey/machine-learning-is-fun-part-2-a26a10b68df3 mostly, as well as tiny-shakespeare, the combined works of stephen king and the combined works of robert jordan) and saw some cool output and wanted to try the next logical step of tensor flow, and seq2seq matches one of the problems I really want to play with .
>>
File: OPsmokingCrack.jpg (10KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
OPsmokingCrack.jpg
10KB, 211x238px
install gentoo
>>
>>61720558
Recently I found this site about Machine Learning for artists (http://ml4a.github.io/), and I'm fairly new to it as well but perhaps you can find some of the resources you need
>>
>>61721685
Gentoo isn't officially supported by CUDA.
>>
>>61720558
You can just use tf.nn.dynamic_rnn and pass in a length tensor if you don't want to deal with ugly bucketing
>>
File: 20170802_182939.jpg (43KB, 837x381px) Image search: [Google]
20170802_182939.jpg
43KB, 837x381px
tensorflow is fun
anyone think the appstores will accept my app?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.