[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark blue/black screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1758.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1758.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
Computer was working fine before. Boot it today. Dark blue screen. Mobo bios and settings works fine. But instead of windows I get a dark blue screen. Prepare a USB to re-install windows and I get a dark blue fucking screen instead of booting to that.

I was fucking with graphics drivers earlier so maybe that fucked it up. Okay. So I burn DBAN onto a USB.

Great! DBAN boots.
So I type in autonuke and enter, what do I get?
A fucking dark blue screen.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM
Do I need a new motherboard? That's the only thing I can think of is that the mobo refuses to connect to the hard drive.

Also I get the same problems if I plug in a different hard drive, and I can plug this hard drive into another computer and it works fine. So it's not the fucking hard drive, but feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>61717816
>Get that ass banned
>>
>>61717816
THIS
>>
>>61718199
Checked. You got the same problem?
>>
>>61718199
IS
>>
>>61718348
SPARTA
>>
>>61718348
NOT
>>
>>61718348
a fucking video to some FAT FUCK on youtube called Boogie2988
Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on every fucking thread I'm on telling everyone he's a fat fuck. I don't give a fuck about the aftermath from any of the Boogie fans.

You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook with a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker

I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT. I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially fat fucks who sit there all day, gorging eat and then telling everyone on this fucking site he's a fat piece of shit.

You don't like what the fuck I'm saying? Then FUCK YOU!
>>
LowTierGod?
More like VisCantSlut! HA
fukken get that ass banned
>>
>>61718418

he actually wished boogie well when he found out he had the gastric bypass surgery on his latest stream tbqh
>>
>>61717816
Mom. Cancell my meetings. Something happened again.
>>
SALAD DODGING
>>
>>61717816
>has a problem with graphics
>assumes that it has something to do with his hard drive
Gee, it looks like you're retarded anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.