[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinyboard help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Any of you guys have any experience with this image board software?
>>
>>61717148
Sure. Whatcha need, Michael?
>>
>>61717170
I need help with the directories.
>>
>>61717193
It's supposed to work perfectly out of the box. You may try Vichan, which is Tinyboard's successor. Tinyboard hasn't been updated since 2014.
>>
>>61717203
Hold on... I think i finally found my solution.
>>
I'll give you free help. I used to make imageboards all the time when I needed some quick cash. I can make you your own custom style sheet too if you want, you can pick the colors and such.
>>
>>61717288
Here's my problem. I'm trying to takeout the "Tinyboard" web directory and make go default to something like wizchan.org but everytime i do that the pages become white and can't interact with them. I tried editing the html for some pages but that would take too long. Can you help me?
>>
>>61717438
Yeah, I can help with all that. I've contributed to their code base, I know the software well.
>>
>>61717530
This directory style is what I'm trying to get.
>>
>>61717530
I'll give you ssh access to see if you can fix it.
>>
>>61717530
Or could you tell me how to get it the way i want it?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-03-17-25-02-1.png (161KB, 720x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-03-17-25-02-1.png
161KB, 720x1148px
Wondering if i can do it here.
>>
I guess I'll have to figure this shit on my own.
>>
>>61717193
Make sure its not protecting your home directory from being served online, minidlna has a thing in the service file that prevents you from sharing files from any subdirectory in /home.

make sure you/the daemon account both have read/write permission.

make sure you forwarded the ports
>>
>>61717969
Thanks but I'm sure that's not the problem.
>>
>>61718040
oh, I didnt look that far down. I read the first 1/4 of the page and figured you didnt actually say what the problem is so just regurgitated the default advice.
>>
>>61718070
Can you help me?
>>
>>61718091
I havnt personally used tinyboard so probably not.

From what I gather you are trying to redirect to wizchan. I dont really know what that means but if you are trying to redirect traffic that would be done in the firewall/router.
What yous aid reminds me of the apache test page that you have to go into the settings and change the location of the homepage file and after doing so it just werks
>>
>>61718334
I'm not trying to redirect. I'll probably just figure out my problem sooner or later. Thanks for trying to help anyways bud.
>>
>>61718682
no problem, good luck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.