[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In what order will they fall, and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

In what order will they fall, and why?
>>
>>61710374
Facebook -> Apple -> Microsoft -> Google
>>
>>61710374
Facebook, Microsoft, Google, Apple
>>
File: meme_OS.gif (29KB, 3268x925px) Image search: [Google]
meme_OS.gif
29KB, 3268x925px
They won't fall. Greater chance pic related will fall than any of those.
>>
>>61710374
fb>m$>aplel>jewgle

jewgle has got a huge portfolio and enough in the bank to last 50 years easy, aplele has got lots of cash money too but no real innovation that'll last 20+ years.

M$ can easily be overturned by arm and loonix on the desktop and the only real use FB has is datamining it's users. I'm surprised they actualy make as much as they do from it
>>
Apple -> Google -> Facebook -> Microsoft
Apple is one bad iPhone away from total ruin
Google STILL hasn't made a profit in anything other than internet advertising, which is increasingly being co-opted by Facebook and Snap
Facebook gambled and lost with Oculus and they can't really extract much money out of WhatsApp without making it a WeChat clone
Microsoft has the most diversified revenue - Azure keeps getting larger every year, Windows will continue to dominate the corporate sphere for years to come, and Scorpio is looking good
>>
Facebook, apple, Microsoft, Google

Facebook will fall first because their username is already dwindling, and young people are hooked on Snapchat these days. They still have Instagram keeping them afloat, but I don't see them keeping up with social media trends in the next ~10 years or so.

Apple will be the next to fall because their product lines only have a single selling point, which is to be a fashion accessory. Already people are starting to move away from apple, which is evident from looking at the decreasing sales numbers head over year.

Microsoft will probably last a long time, especially now that they've entered the hardware game. Windows is just too incorporated into the work environment for M$ to go anywhere anytime soon. Still, I feel like the quality of Windows has been decreasing since 7, and most others feel this way as well.

I say Google lastly, because they have an absolute Monopoly over several different services (search, browser, email, consumer cloud Space, etc) which means they have a constant stream of data to sell. They also try to invest in any promising concept, so I don't see them being left behind anytime soon.
>>
How can we accelerate the downfall of cuckbook?

I think facejew is the single worst thing that could possibly have happened to the internet and the world as a whole.
>>
What do you mean they're going to fall?

They have to compensate me before they do that.

RichardtheNativefbfounder
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.