[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android phones are the worst phones.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: smartphone OS revenue.jpg (112KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
smartphone OS revenue.jpg
112KB, 960x684px
There is a reason Android phones have the worst market share to revenue rate of any brand. Android is a steaming pile of shit. The apps are absolute garbage, no better than Windows 10 Mobile apps. There are just more of them. Even the paid apps are fucking shit. Microsoft made Windows 10 Phones have superior hardware (especially cameras) to Samsungs of the same price. If you're over 21, you don't need >muh phone apps.

If you're out of college, there is literally no excuse for not owning an iPhone. All other phones are absolute shit. Worse apps, worse hardware, and worse warranties.

>muh removable battery

Buy a second iPhone, poorfag. You can get two phones with the same number, unless you live in Brazilica.
>>
it's very difficult to argue with these facts so I'll just call you a doublenigger and move on to the next thread
>>
Even if apple apps are better than those of other platforms, there's no denying that iOS itself sucks. It's not customizable and the interfaces are a toy. The same goes for OSX. Apple is for people who just don't care about software, and such people do not belong on a board for discussing such.

Aside from that, my main reason for using Android is to support open source and free software. I'm running LineageOS without gapps and only install libre apps. It's comfortable for me to be able to control exactly how my apps run and also to know that they were developed for the sake of providing people with this freedom. Apple and Microsoft OSes cannot provide this freedom because they are for people who just don't care about software.
>>
>>61705166
>Aside from that, my main reason for using Android is to support open source and free software.

Some day you will turn 22 and stop caring.
>>
Whats the point of having good hardware if cant even use it.
>>
>>61703654
>If you're out of college, there is literally no excuse for not owning an iPhone. All other phones are absolute shit. Worse apps, worse hardware, and worse warranties.

SD cards are a thing OP; take your (you).
>>
>>61703654
I'll stick to using neither Android nor iOS devices.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.