[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only way to escape the botnet is to stop using computers discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: feelin dazy.png (275KB, 491x549px) Image search: [Google]
feelin dazy.png
275KB, 491x549px
the only way to escape the botnet is to stop using computers

discuss
>>
>>61685514
Yup
>>
>>61685514
Agreed.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,.jpg (12KB, 241x277px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,.jpg
12KB, 241x277px
Google knows more about me than I do and there's nothing I can do about it. There's a device capable of tracking my every move on me at all times.
>>
>>61685514
TempleOS you retarded cuck
>>
>>61685590
i have templeOS and am learning holy C as well as over 2000 emails from Terry Davis himself
>>
>>61685514
true

and /g/ thinks it is safe behind its obscure operating systems on shitty hardware. the fools.
>>
>>61685617
understandable have a nice day
>>
>>61685640
consider me le red pilled

also I installed arch and it was shit, switched back to noobuntu within a couple of days.
>>
>>61685617
what's his email address?
>>
File: 1495541028179.png (1MB, 1024x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1495541028179.png
1MB, 1024x1387px
>>61685514
>the only way to escape the botnet is to kys
ftfy
>>
>>61685514
Mostly true. You can also use a computer without any connectivity, but it would be frustrating to do, depending on your desired tasks.
>>
Don't keep important shit on computers. If you have to work on a computer, use work stuff there, that's it. If you want to be safer while using a computer you can always have a machine offline and do everything local.

- Machine 1. Work, internet stuff, and a local ftp server.
- Machine 2. Important stuff, offline, it connects to the ftp server.
- Off the grid router to connect both computers.

But really, it's easier to just use pen and paper unless you REALLY need to store big chunks of data in a digital format.

Also, Machine 2 should use HDDs and Machine 1 should be disconnected from the internet when enabling the FTP server.
>>
>>61685811
[email protected]
>>
>>61685902
I literally already do this, I also use a pure autist operating system and shit like that. It's still too late for me, CIA niggers still have my personal info and know everything they would ever want to know about me anyway s m h
>>
File: ______________.jpg (87KB, 860x862px) Image search: [Google]
______________.jpg
87KB, 860x862px
>>61685934
on top of that I can't really just stop using computers or stop browsing the INANET
they won /g/, ids hobleds
>>
>he isn't Amish
Are you TRYING to get spied on?
>>
No, you have to go further. Avoid electricity altogether. Live in a cave and hunt your own food. In order to about the botnet, you just live like a primitive animal.
>>
>>61685514
nope, only way is to go full unabomber, except for the mailing bombs to people bit
>>
>>61685514
Browse the internet through tails using an onion browser, make sure to use anonymouth and anonytype, and anonymouse, which loads your inputs into a buffer before distributing it randomly so you can't be tracked.

>>61685954
Is this from those videos /x/ and /pol/ were losing their shit over with the frequencies?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.