[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube follows reddit by walling off "offensive" content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 23

File: 2000px-YouTube_logo_2015.svg.png (52KB, 2000x841px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-YouTube_logo_2015.svg.png
52KB, 2000x841px
https://www.engadget.com/2017/08/01/youtube-isolate-offensive-videos/

>The company has also started working with a number of non-governmental organizations including the Anti-Defamation League, the No Hate Speech Movement and the Institute for Strategic Dialogue. "These organizations bring expert knowledge of complex issues like hate speech, radicalization, and terrorism that will help us better identify content that is being used to radicalize and recruit extremists,"

>For videos that contain "controversial religious or supremacist content" but don't violate any of YouTube's policies, they'll now be placed in a "limited state." YouTube said, "The videos will remain on YouTube behind an interstitial, won't be recommended, won't be monetized, and won't have key features including comments, suggested videos, and likes."

Can't wait for this site to die already
>>
>the only way to stop Trump 2020 is by shutting down all political discourse, ensuring no one can call out propaganda or fake news for what it is

Holy shit. Libtards must be terrified.
>>
>>61684451

Yeah that's it, it's all a conspiracy from muh liberal deep state alien lizard jew Bogs and it's not just their massive loss in advertisers this past year because they didn't want their products on ISIS videos.

What is there to stop Trump from? He hasn't done fuck all in 7 months all by himself.
>>
>>61684481
These companies have hired literal SJW divisions that they've allowed to make these pushes and decisions.
So, kind of yes, it actually is a conspiracy.
>>
>>61684407
so... how am I supposed to find these videos if they won't even show up in the search listings?
It's like they're trying to kill their platform.
Right now it's just political spam, soon it will be wrongthink.
>>
File: 1501028311127.jpg (807KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501028311127.jpg
807KB, 1000x1000px
>>61684407
>CIA niggers are this desperate to take down Terry's videos
>>
>>61684757
>it will be wrongthink.
It already kind of is.
>>
File: deadpirate.jpg (27KB, 176x201px) Image search: [Google]
deadpirate.jpg
27KB, 176x201px
YouTube just signed it's own death warrant.
>>
So competing platform when? This shit is getting kind of old already.
>>
i really can't wait until all these mega corps like google, twitter, et al are regulated like public utilities

every step towards this sort of stuff is just an invitation for some much deserved monopoly busting / ass stretching regulation
>>
>>61684407
>tfw hate my life but stick around because i know reddit and youtube will die in my lifetime and I want to experience that
>>
>>61684757
>so... how am I supposed to find these videos if they won't even show up in the search listings?
I'm not sure they said that.
>won't be recommended, won't be monetized, and won't have key features including comments, suggested videos, and likes.
Does not state they will not show up in search results, but they won't show up in those lists of recommended for you.

In some ways this is kinda good because people who watch some or a lot of videos of only one side of an argument won't get more videos of the same side recommended to them, they'll instead have to go out and look for those videos which may increase the likelihood they will watch videos from the other side.

The other side is who decides what gets rated as what? That's always an issue in this sort of thing.
>>
>>61684481
Yes that's why Twitter literally hired Anita fucking Sarkessian, before the advertiser shitshow even happened. Keep telling yourself that, kid. You'll be a conservative when you grow up, like everyone else.
>>
>>61685320
There's a court case right now on whether Trump can legally block people on Twitter. Id the judge finds he cannot, expect it to be cited in free speech cases against Google et all.
>>
>>61685377
I'm aware of said case, I'm not sure it matters for regulating big poz tech, they should just dew it (TM)
>>
>>61684407
>implying normies would ever go out of their way to find "offensive content" on the first place
>implying youtube's popularity and profit doesn't come exclusively from normies

I'm sure 90% of the userbase of youtube would probably see this as a "good move"
>>
>boohoo not my moonman videos
>>
>>61684407
Daily reminder to use bitchute and voat.co (those are also reddit tier niggers but atleast they please my dark humour)
>>
>>61684451
They are putting the ADL in charge of policing youtube. The same ADL who thinks frogs are hate symbols. Remember, it's not paranoia if they are actually out to get you.
>>
>>61685391
and these normies fail to realize half of youtube is already hidden so a handful of idiots can't report until something is deleted

jewtube and facebook can and do censor whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>61685416
You're not funny.
>>
>>61684407
>ADL
>the group that calls the relatives of holocause survivors anti semites and is called by non zionist jews (JPFO), "nazis"
oy vey goy stop speaking badly of Israel
would say this belongs with stormies on /pol/ but it's technology related and very concering
>>
>>61685377
blocking shouldn't be allowed at all, and just report for spam
>>
youtube already suck ass because they degrade shit
>>
File: 1.jpg (99KB, 560x350px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
99KB, 560x350px
>>61685194
Wrong. This is Terry's plan to finally take down the CIA niggers.
>Bogdanoffs bow to HolyC
>>
>>61684407
Everyday I hate the Jews more and more. They deserved to be Holocausted
>>
>>61684407
What will replace it?

Fuck the whole "youtube as a career" thing. Commercialization ruined the internet, but a video hosting site is nice.
>>
>>61685359
>thinking this is done in good faith, and not to regulate popular "wrongthink"
>>
youtube is mostly a site for children, but parents should be in control of what their children can see, not companies. But youtube is a private company owned by google; they only need to make investors and themselves happy.
>>
Smartphones and social media truly ruined the internet
>>
>>61684407
Nothing new it will only be for a year or two and then it will go back to normal. This happened before years back and then they stopped doing that.
>>
YouTube is a tentacle of the Google botnet. What are you using it in the first place?
>>
Reddit surely is aids, isn't it?
>>
The best compromise I've found is to sign up for a GMX email account and install Windows 10 LTSB. This is the best middle ground after all my research.
>>
>>61684407
>Strategic Dialogue
gonna conquer that pussy with my strategic dialogue
>>
>>61684407
>terrorism card
it also causes cancer!
>>
>>61684407
This drives me fucking crazy
>>
>>61685359
>may
The devil's in the details.
>>
>>61684407
Decent Youtube alternative when?
>>
File: 1490969251079.jpg (124KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490969251079.jpg
124KB, 800x800px
>>61684407
>WAAH WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT MY ALT-RIGHT YOUTUBERS
grow the fuck up
>>
>>61687758
none of those people are alt-right, except maybe Milo.
>>
It will get fun when talking about your phone that just explode becomes offensive.
Those idiots are just building the tools to give the corporations even more power over their lives.
>>
>>61687758
How about we just block all far left "youtubers" too? And anyone who goes against our agenda?
>>
>>61687806
Molymeme, al yankovic and sargon are close enough too. Who's the cutie on the bottom right and she doesn't have a penis does she?
>>
>>61687758
why is metokur there
he did one video on tumblr
>>
>>61687851
Because everyone that don't pass the purity test is automatically an alt-righter.
By how the things are going, soon enough lacy green will be on this list.
>>
>>61685910
Is that the name of your YouTube channel?
>>
>>61687842
Sargon is literally a classical liberal you mook.

Bottom right is Blair White I think, occasional guest on Louder with Crowder and a tranny.
>>
Yet they still havent dont anything to flag elsegate videos as mature and allow them on the youtube kids application and filter?
>>
>>61687926
They have, actually. Those frozen elsa videos are no longer eligible for monetization.
>>
>>61687961
removing monetization and flagging for maturity are two seperate things....

they still are there to view in the kids application of google play and amazon
>>
>>61688046
But since they're not making money anymore nobody will actually make them anymore. Capitalism is self-moderating.
>>
>>61688061
unless theres deeper intent to subvert our children

i suspect 80% of them will go away but i dont think everyone is in it for the $

we shall see in a couple months
>>
File: 1496880626269.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496880626269.png
708KB, 640x640px
>advertising company tries to make their platform more attractive to potential advertisers
Who would have thought that large companies prefer not to have their brand associated with the autism behind "conservatism for NEETs?"
>>
>>61688110
>have huge video platform
>have content creators rake in millions of views
>hire an army of work-at-home soccer moms to rate videos
>anything that isn't 100% Disney channel gets no ad money

Just a scam to create as much profit as possible. Kids and teenagers are their target now, so it won't even hurt them.
>>
>>61688110
If you didn't know, the ADL are the people who made PEPE the frog a hate symbol.
https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pepe-the-frog

They already have lists of people they don't like and I'm sure as soon as they got any power they would shut them down.
https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate
And you are OK with this why? Ebil extremism :(((
muh 6 bazillion in ad revenue, oy vey it's another shoah!

also
>https://www.youtube.com/user/YouTube/videos
Take a look at a few of their ^ latest videos.
>>
>>61684451
>he actually thinks that trump has any chance of being reelected after showing the world what an incompetent crackhead he is
A shame they can't get the obamacare repeal to go through. That would really seal the deal for him and the Republicans.
>>
>>61688207
>Just a scam
In what way? Youtube is free to watch, they don't owe their viewers shit.
Companies that advertise on Youtube pay the bills, they're the ones that Google is going to listen to.
>to create as much profit as possible
im12andwhatiscapitalism.jpg

>>61688302
>And you are OK with this why?
It really doesn't matter if I'm okay with it. Google is an advertising company, their sole goal is to insert ads into fucking everything. They're going to do whatever benefits their business model. And 4chan users aren't exactly the most valuable demographic for advertisers to target. Google doesn't need the ADL to tell them that.
>>
>>61688373
>Youtube is free to watch, they don't owe their viewers shit.
>Companies that advertise on Youtube pay the bills
These two statements are directly contrary to one another. Companies advertise on YouTube because the users are there to view them. By creating an environment of censorship they're going to drive away people that have been on the platform for years, and potentially the people who view them. You have people like Philip DeFranco who might just up and leave, opting for their own first-party service, and take their viewers with them.

Anti-consumer practices are anti-business practices.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (207KB, 1314x912px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
207KB, 1314x912px
>>61688373
>They're going to do whatever benefits their business model.
Yeah. It's all about money. They don't have any agenda what-so-ever.
>>
File: 1500855691605.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1500855691605.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>>61684407

>The company has also started working with a number of non-governmental organizations including the Anti-Defamation League,

So, any videos featuring a cartoon frog will now be deleted for being nazi content? Got it.
>>
>>61688088
Strange how iran imwarm had favorited one of the elsagate videos, do you think it was a coincidence?
>>
It's not like hate speech was safe and OK on Youtube before. This thread is way too emotional.
>>
File: .jpg (26KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
26KB, 239x268px
>>61687758

why is mercedes carrera there?
>>
>>61688424
>waaah everyone is out to destroy muh white race
>>
>>61688471
Why don't you let a refugee stay in your home?
>>
>>61688471
I didn't say anything about that.
Stop being deliberately obtuse, I am implying google HAS an agenda and they clearly do.
>>
>>61688464
"Hate Speech" is an ill-defined term. People define it differently, which is where the problem lies. If you go to Germany, merely saying something that could be construed as anti-immigration will get you labeled as spreading hate speech.
>>
>>61688207
I wouldn't even be surprised if YouTube dropped support for PCs and targeted mobile devices
>>
>>61684407
muh memory hole
>>
>>61688413

I strongly doubt Google is making the decision to censor videos in a vacuum, given that it does drive users away. Look at how Twitter dragged their feet on the ISIS videos.

Google's core competency is advertising. Users get pissed? Sure, some will leave, but Youtube has a dominant, far-reaching market penetration. Ultimately, I'd guess that this only matters to people on 4chan, which again is a miniscule target demographic. Not to mention that most 4chan users probably use uBlock anyways.
On the other hand, advertisers get pissed? That's a bigger problem, a couple large advertisers departing the platform is a significant portion of revenue gone. If large advertisers don't want their ads on extremist videos, Google has no choice but to bend over backwards.

>Anti-consumer practices are anti-business practices.
Again, you're not the consumer.
>>
>>61688373
You're obviously too dumb to even get my point. It's like a TV channel showing a Hollywood movie and earning money through all the commercial breaks and then telling the film studio "Sorry pal we won't pay you the license fees because your movie contained the word 'fuck'"...
>>
>>61688061
Which is why you support who you like. Patreon is cracking down, too, but there will be another service if there is a market for it. Probably paypal subs.
>>
>>61688552
>Ultimately, I'd guess that this only matters to people on 4chan
And you'd guess wrong. In a couple days when everybody has had the chance to make videos, you're going to see massive amounts of very popular youtubers, like DeFranco, chastising Google.

>Again, you're not the consumer.
That's where you're wrong bucko.
>>
>>61688575
>The videos will remain on YouTube behind an interstitial, won't be recommended, won't be monetized, and won't have key features including comments, suggested videos, and likes
>won't be monetized

No, it's not like that at all retard. They just aren't showing ads on your video.
>>
>>61688607
Those ads are how the people who actually make the videos earn a living. So yes, it is like that.
>>
>>61688413
The alt right is made up of NEETs who live with their parents. You have no money.
>>
>>61688338
>using the caret nose without the rest of the face smily
>>
>>61688636
Does anyone actually identify as, "alt-right?" If so, can they define it?
>>
>oh no why the fuck is a private and commercial service removing content that harms their finance
decentralize you fucks
>>
>>61688636
https://www.patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
>>
>>61688467
Her and Arielle Ferrara tweeted support of trump during the campaign.
>>
>>61688636
The people who are going to be most affected by this aren't alt-right, most aren't even right-wing. People like Sargon of Akkad who are center-left or further but disagree with the extreme leftist stances certain organizations have decided to push.
>>
File: .jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>/g/ is actually defending this
>>
>>61688676
>>>/Pol/
Some of us don't like having shitlord idiots in their recommendations constantly
>>
>>61688513
This is generally true (were you referring to a specific example?) but many cases of hate speech are obvious as well. I mean, while someone intentionally pushing the definition of hate speech too far is a real point of failure, it's not a reason to not take a stand against hate speech at all. You can fight the bad cases individually.
>>
File: >captcha.png (34KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
>captcha.png
34KB, 300x57px
>>61688685
>muh safe space
LMAO
>>
>>61688667
>$11/mo
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
Well, where do we go?
>>
>>61688604
>In a couple days when everybody has had the chance to make videos, you're going to see massive amounts of very popular youtubers, like DeFranco, chastising Google.
How many times has Google fucked over youtubers so far, with ad formula changes and content restrictions? It's odd, you'd expect that they'd leave for Vimeo or LiveLeak after all these years being forced to listen to Google's every whim. Maybe this is Vimeo's moment?

>That's where you're wrong bucko.
And I'm sure Google really cares about your opinion of your relationship with them.

>>61688626
>relying on a private company's video platform provided free of charge to earn a living
>whine when private company decides that it doesn't want certain people on said platform
Don't blame me for your poor life choices.
>>
>>61688689
The issue I have with hate speech is that you're going to use the government to define it, the government to enforce it, and the government to define and dole out the punishments. It's too centralized.
>>
>>61688689
I think you're missing the point: even if you look at it on a case-by-case basis, who is defining hate speech? Because it's going to be the ADL, who think Pepe the frog is hate speech. It's not just going to be some 40 year old man from 'bama saying "fuck niggers" into a video camera for 27 views a week.

>>61688713
A lot of "content creators" have indeed started using alternate services for monetization, notably Patreon or, in DeFranco's case, a custom subscription service he calls DeFranco Elite. OneyNG and PsychicPebbles have basically left the platform due to ad formula changes preventing them from earning a worthwhile amount of money, except they didn't go to other services, they went to TV.
>>
>>61688359
Except the people that voted for him would gladly vote for him again as the Democratic party has doubled down on their identity politics that lost them this election. He's going to cruise to a reelection even with all of the obstruction from the Senate.
>>
>>61684407
Vid.me NOW
>>
>>61688777
vid.me is just as bad
>>
>>61688774
Great many Trump voters didn't vote for him for identity bullshit reasons, but rather for his promise to rescue the struggling backwater towns.
You aren't winning jack shit without those people, and you won't get their votes if you fail to deliver and cause them further problems with your repeal nonsense.
>>
>>61688689
If you don't like what someone else says how about you just ignore it? Unless said person is telling people to go commit acts of crime(which is a crime itself), it shouldn't be something that is policed. 'Hate speech' is just a way for fascist marxists liberals to censor what they don't like and have even more control over your life.
>>
>>61688636
There was a study done that 92% of anti-Trump activists and protesters are unemployed and live with their parents.
>>
>>61688685
If people "pushed back against hate speech" 50 years ago then you wouldn't be able to take the lords name in vain or swear without a harsh fine or prison sentence.

Stop being so short-sighted.
>>
this >>61688860 meant for >>61688689
>>
>>61684407
> won't be recommended, won't be monetized, and won't have key features including comments, suggested videos, and likes.
Almost like a censorship. but it's not, because videos aren't deleted.
>>
>>61688829
He's going to get their votes again because the Democratic party is in disarray, with no message, infighting with themselves and are continually obstructing Trump on everything that he does. It's going to be another landslide, the Dem's have already conceded 2018.
>>
>>61688685
just tag it as "not interested" then you fucking cunt-for-brains
>>
>>61688893
They have plenty of time to figure it out. Meanwhile Trump keeps digging himself a deeper and deeper hole with his embarrassing rants and lack of meaningful achievement.
>>
>>61688939
It's only been 7 months and even with the Senate stonewalling him he's still gotten a lot done.
>>
>>61688716
>>61688751

Well, how else would you have it? Community reporting and enforcement to taste? This is probably worse. It's better to have a central, reasonable rule that many users agree with, and everyone knows about beforehand, even if it has flaws.

By the way, the Youtube Community guidelines currently define "hateful content" this way: "Our products are platforms for free expression. But we don't support content that promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity, or whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of these core characteristics. This can be a delicate balancing act, but if the primary purpose is to attack a protected group, the content crosses the line."

I think it is a reasonable definition. For example, claiming that your country can't afford to support a lot of refugees very well is clearly not hate speech. But you can't tell people to punch refugees. Though, apparently, you can tell them to punch liberals because politics is not mentioned.
>>
File: .jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
Internet-Defense-Squad coming thru
>>
File: 1468476305916.png (6KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468476305916.png
6KB, 356x480px
>>61684407
They're a private company so they can do what they want and hopefully it will bite them in the ass and people will start using another platform. That being said, to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
>>
>>61688963
The only thing he has been able to do is sign a few low effort executive orders. Soon it'll be a year, then two years without anything that can't be undone with one stroke of a pen being passed.
>>
>>61687587
You're not actually serious, are you?
>>
>>61689075
So you're saying he's not literally Hitler and destroying America?
>>
>>61687806
I think you mean to say that none of them are alt-right.
Until someone names the Jew, they are Alt-lite r/ the_donald pussies and half-way-theresers
>>
File: 1497071759550.jpg (111KB, 578x769px) Image search: [Google]
1497071759550.jpg
111KB, 578x769px
>>61688939
Trump's an egghead sometimes, but he has achieved most of his promises on that "contract" he made forever ago. Verify it yourself. Muh wall notwithstanding (though it looks like he might actually be able to get it started ... eventually)

The thing is, even though he's an egghead he still has a strong platform with numerous issues to run on, and the only one the left wants to platform on is... well, not being Trump. And that's weak as shit. Not to mention that they haven't any big names to put forward for 2020, and the few that might actually be competitive are old-school business Democrats who are largely incompatible with the current Democratic party.

Both parties are complete fucktards, though. The GOP has essentially full power but doesn't want to do anything about the issues they've bitched about for a decade now. I suppose because if they solve those wedge issues they keep crying about, they'll lose mots of their re-election platforms, eh? Same shit with the Dems and their wedge issues. Both parties are the same shit. Both parties are the same shit, just with a different coat of paint.
>>
>>61689075
Illegal immigration is down 70%
Illegal citizens being deported out the ass
Refugee intake down 50%, no more this year
Actually doing something about ISIS
Stock market at an all time high
Unemployment lowest in 17 years
Ended DAPA, looking to end DACA
Gorsuch
Border wall budget approved, construction beginning soon

These are the things people voted him in for, and he's keeping his promises. Failing to repeal and replace Obamacare is entirely the GOP's fault and the voters know it. There's nothing Trump can do about their incompetence, it's up to voters to primary them.
>>
>>61689036
Not when the people who make, enforce, sentence, and execute the law have a clear conflict of interest.
>>
>>61688860
True, but this is kind of a generalization, not all disrespect is made equal. In the end, if you're having a serious discussion, you can be respectful towards your opponent even as you're arguing against them. In a true free speech setting, there's no jail time for either of you.
>>
>>61688667
>alt-right
>Peterson
He seems to be fairly popular with both the right and the left, honestly.

>>61688685
I know you're just shitposting, but this isn't really a partisan issue. This will affect everyone, and it's primarily an effort to make Youtube more cushy for their advertisers by pushing all the edgy content off the website. Left and right.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8RIAHx5TI
>>
File: 1496386417803.png (444KB, 844x437px) Image search: [Google]
1496386417803.png
444KB, 844x437px
>>61687842
>Who's the cutie on the bottom right
a porn star named mercedes.
she was an aerospace engineer at boeing before turning to porn.
she know first hand that the STEM=MISOGYNY thing feminazis spew is bullshit.
so she started her youtube to fight against them
>>
>>61688703
>>$11/mo
>Thanks for proving my point.
it says 55,000 a month on my end.
seems that you are a liar, which is very common amoung leftists
>>
vid.me is gonna get a lot of traffic I guess
>>
File: 1495165803420.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495165803420.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>61684407
Meanwhile, Russian youtube is collaborating with the Putin regime and taking down Russian opposition channels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZwAVsAgsLQ
>>
I also self-censor the content of my travel website, while I do not use Google products on my website.
Just to avoid a future search engine penalty.

It's the reality of the web these days. You have to ensure bots do not categorize your content in the wrong way.
>>
>>61689252
Pretty sure Twitch is going to be Youtube's downfall eventually.
>>
>>61687806
adl org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate
Yes they are.
>>
>>61684407
Fuck off, /pol/
Some of us know why you are here...
>>
>>61689270
Nobody gives a fuck about slavniggers.
>>
>>61689307
Fuck off tumblr, you're not welcome here.
>>
>>61689307
muh pol boogeymonster
>>
>>61689184
I agree with this sentiment, but I don't think Youtube has a conflict of interest, its profits lie on its userbase.

I do think that ADL et al probably do have a conflict of interest for the same reason, they are a politically polarized external intluencer with no stakes on this.

But the final enforcement is on Youtube. And Youtube had some form of enforcable fommunity guidelines since the beginning.
>>
File: 1432839686579.jpg (31KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1432839686579.jpg
31KB, 680x680px
.R.I.P.
>>
>anti-defamation league
>defames and stigmatizes everyone on the (((wrong))) side
really makes you thing
>>
>literally kikes
w o w
>>
>>61689306
If we're going to go by the ADL's definition of things, a green cartoon frog is alt-right.
>>
>>61684407
As much as it sucks, this is a welcome compromise as far as I'm concerned. It's better than any right wing channel automatically getting shoa'd.
>>
>>61687758
you forgot pewdiepie
>>
>>61689760
lol how much of a faggot can you be? any censoring is bad.
>>
>>61685303
never because everyone who pretends the free market can provide competition in such a case is delusional.
Noone will come and make a website like youtube because the infrastructure needed is extremely expensive, with the income being barely able to pay for itself if at all
at best you can get minds and vid.me
>>
>>61684481
>internet has been full of BS, fake news, offensive videos and shit for years
>somehow the guys in charge began to work in policing the internet content after the win of a outsider of US politics
Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>61689306
no "they" aren´t only milo is in that list
(at least as far as ctrl+f is concerned desu)
>>
>>61684407
Holy fuck the safe space meme is real
>>
>>61684407
Elsagate probably caused this, it's good if it will protect the children.
>>
>>61689286
make sure to remove all mention of those numbers mentioned by the adl as heatsymbols after all you wouldn´t want to be categorized badly
>>
>>61690134
>Protecting the children
>With the help of a ngo that shills for jews
>>
>>61690172
Honestly, this Jew meme is starting to get old.
>>
>>61690134
>just think of the children
fuck of it´s the job of parents to do that shit
and why the fuck would it protect children? you hopefully are aware that the adl doesn´t oppose anything regarding elsagate
>>
File: 1498450662964.png (24KB, 783x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498450662964.png
24KB, 783x474px
>>61690204
the Jew meme is a thing because every-time a company does something like this
they work with a company that is filled with you guessed it jews
>>
>>61690204
Its one of the oldest memes in the entire world.
Seriously, ADL is problematic, since them hace a history of mixing antisemitism and criticisms of Israel on the same bag.
>>
File: 1495387480115.png (139KB, 877x950px) Image search: [Google]
1495387480115.png
139KB, 877x950px
>>61690233
on a similar note
https://www.supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/
>>
>>61684407

http://www.poltube.cum

problem solved

ALL of the hatespew in one contained circlejerk.
>>
>>61690208
Some other charities will clean up the Elsagate, it had to be done moderation was needed and that is just proof that it was needed.
>>
>>61690204
>he thinks it's a meme
yeah.. haha me too
merely a coincidence
>>
>>61690134
Unlikely. Basically no one outside /pol/ and its twitter orbiters has even heard of it.
>>
why is /g/ throwing a fit over this
4chan already censors comments & bans overtly offensive shit
>>
What happened to bittorrent streaming stuff?
Is that feasible yet?
>>
>>61690261
It even says on the banner that it's "a Jewish response to the refugee crisis" and you're shocked to find that a bunch of Jewish organisations are behind it.
Jesus.
>>
>>61689252
>>61689295
no it's even worse than jewtube.
However other services will take over to simply fill the marked. Damn I almost started shortly after a startup of a jewtube competitor, made here, hosted here, with actual freespech.

Sadly as time passed jewtube became to big, and it seemed at the time that they wouldn't pull of crap like this, so I didn't start there.

We're upping the infrastructure quite a lot and building shitload of hosting parks here these days, so it's an absolute heaven for such shit now, compared to what it was. I think it could become quite great to throw one self back in there again actually. It isn't hard, and it's also a field where you can actually utilize machinelearning for various purposes.

Google ain't. They are just fat stupid lazy ass hamburger jews, so they are unable to do anything real here. This could be a fucking goldmine. All (((google))) and their ilk do with ml, is to use it as a buzzword and marketing hype. They don't know jackshit
>>
>>61689307
fuck off censorship kike, back to
>>>/leftypol/
>>
File: 1500901082487.jpg (66KB, 698x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500901082487.jpg
66KB, 698x750px
>>61690862
MAGA
>>
File: 1498529989220.jpg (236KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1498529989220.jpg
236KB, 1080x1255px
>>61685322
>>
>>61690862
>>61690884
You are both retards. Leave this thread.
>>
>>61690862
>back to >>>/leftypol/
No one knows or cares what this is, but I'm guessing it's a left wing board, and suppression of civil liberties for the sake of combating "terrorism" is 100% a neocon agenda.
>>
>>61684407
>won't have key features including comments, suggested videos, and likes
That's actually a step in the right direction.
>>
>>61690204
Dude... You don't have to be an anti-Semite to hate the Jews at the ADL
>>
>>61690825
>shocked
no.
This just shows that the jews have an active interest in supporting the refugee crisis
after all it´s not like there´s other "racial" groups that have their own refugee support network for propaganda
or do you know any?
>>
>>61691489
There are a pretty big heap of similar organisations run by churches other charitable white groups.
Your twisted mind just can't handle a few Jews getting together and trying to do some good.
>>
>>61685251
Sorry, how many times in the last decade has 'the death of YouTube' been predicted again? This should be fucking meme at this point.
>>
>>61685364
We don't all suffer brain damage like you do.
>>
>>61689179
>GOP has the senate the house and the presidency
>bitches for years about healthcare and taxes
>trump gets into office and wants to tackle both
>GOP goes retard mode and doesn't want to do shit or even make things worse
>dems publish bumper stickers that literally say "I mean have you seen the other guys"
It would be to Americas benefit if both parties vanished from the face of the earth desu.
>>
>>61691649
i´ll wait for you to show me a charity consisting of a bunch of white specific organizations that together support the refugee crisis
>>
>>61691770
this desu
i can't believe /pol/ of all places turned into a GOP shilling ground
guess all you needed to do to get /pol/ on your side was run a female candidate and a jew as opponents
>>
>>61691649
>Jews getting together
That's how they function. That's how they were able to invent muh holocaust and muh 6 bajillion

>Jews trying to do some good
We've all seen how that turns out. They only ever help other jews, or they """""help"""" by jewing everyone.
>>
>>61691776
I imagine any smallish charitable group from, let's say Eastern Europe, has a pretty good chance of being 99-100% white, so go make your pick.
>>
When there's silence there's violence. Watch your ass.
>>
>>61691489
It's because they're self-hating liberal retards who think "waaah waah Israel killing subhumans is gonna ruin our image, oy veyyy"
>>
>>61691984
>smallish
that´s not what i talk about though
this group consits of 15 seperate groups they are not "smallish"
and again i refer to >>61691776
please provide me a single example
>>
>>61692116
The thing about groups that are by rule limited to x ethnicity is that they're generally either formed by minorities, or racist members of the majority.

Groups that happen only consist of members of the majority due to the luck of the circumstances, on the other hand, wouldn't have much reason not to band up with groups that don't share their exact ethnic makeup, so there might or might not be grand alliances that meet your purity standards, who knows.
>>
>>61692193
you mean formed by racists fullstop?
>>
>>61684407
>Can't wait for this site to die already
Yeah jewtube has been getting shittier ever since jewgle bought them. Are there any good alternatives yet? And please do not link that site 'with the creators in mind', all sites should put the user first.
>>
>>61684407
The internet died in 2007.

Everyone should remember this.

Just counting the days until youtube removes all comments, and only allows uploads from Approved Uploaders. It's coming.
>>
>>61688787
does anyone even use vid.me besides spooked out /pol/ e-celebs?
>>
>>61692348
>The internet died in 2007.
what happened in 2007?
>>
>>61694049
I think some of them are trying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se3EBCxbJyA
>>
>>61694062
CONSOLIDATION
>>
>>61694049
A lot of people use two or three other websites as mirrors in case their videos get taken down on youtube. They'll never take off though, there's too many contenders with unfamiliar interfaces and youtube is a household name while the others aren't, not to mention the others don't come preinstalled on phones.
>>
mass migration to dailymotion when
>>
>>61689036
Being for free expression except when it promotes something you don't like isn't being for free expression.
>>
>>61687758
>fucking faggots and jews
Wew what a lost
>>
>>61695672
>run a company
>don't want Alt Right bullshit on my website

It's their fucking website. They can do what they want with it. If you don't like it then make a new one and use that.
>>
File: 1474353253609.png (714KB, 1276x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474353253609.png
714KB, 1276x1080px
>>61685303
vid.me might become actual competition for user-created content since youtube seems to hate it's creators now and just wants to suck corporate dick. If enough users move to vid.me and start actually subscribing to channels then they might make enough revenue to support themselves enough to fill the space that youtube will leave once it's creators are fed-up.

No one will compete with youtube directly because youtube is quickly becoming the cable-tv of the internet, but that's fine, because none of us even want to use youtube for what it's becoming. People that say that others can't compete with youtube are failing to realize that youtube is moving away from the space of user-created content in the first place, and the kind of website that would compete with youtube in the way that they're thinking of would be only user generated content.

To over simplify: youtube will move out of the user-generated content market, probably within the next 5 years, and something like vid.me will replace it, but youtube itself will not go away and no one will ever be able to challenge it in the "online tv" space that it's trying to be.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.