[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bVjMMZ2.jpg (5KB, 157x144px) Image search: [Google]
bVjMMZ2.jpg
5KB, 157x144px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE
>>
>>61677710
How is That tech related.
>>
>>61677743
>¿?
>>
Literally me except I'm 10 years younger and I don't have a PhD [but I could get one].
>>
>>61677710
Weird how this was also recommended to me, recently.

Anyway, I thought a bit about this video last night -and I think it would suit the board culture to discuss it, because although not strictly tech related, it does relate a lot to personality types who are into tech, professional or amateur .

Firstly, the guy is Scottish. Being a half scot myself, I can say it is the worst race in Europe. The people are so awful, and this guy is perfect example of their dour, negative persona. They always focus on the negative.

This leads to the next point: he's a leftist. These types of 'edgy' bastards are a pain to be around. They have such a victim mentality. Notice he even went on about Margaret Thatcher... that was the 80's, get a fucking grip.

Then he goes on about how he just expected a job to be handed to him, and a missus too. He believes he is entitled to that shit like a typical commie -this is why SJW guys are all so rapey, btw.

In short, if you've worked in any tech related industry, you've met this guy, and we all know how depressing they are.
>>
>>61677965
fuck you. I'm like that video guy and I'm not a fucking leftist you bloody pot diver.

I just wanted a fucking job and was told each and every time I need expirence. How the fuck should I get expirence when nobody hires me because I got no expirence? 20 years later I can't even get low wage job. I'm on welfare. Not because I want to. I have no choice. Oh, and if you just mention "pick up a book or something" I'll fucking curse you to death without writing another post.
>>
>>61678281
>Get a lower level job than want you want.
>Learn how that job works
>Identify transferable skills
>note where you have learned a new aspect of that role and how you applied that afterwards

I went from scrubbing floors, to moving boxes, to telling people to move boxes, to finding out better ways to move boxes, to find out better ways.

I'm a consultant in the logistics industry. I self studied while working shitty minimum wage jobs. Now I have a masters in business and can do pretty much any job at my pay grade.

The experience you gain doesn't have to be in that specific role, didn't anybody ever tell you?
>>
>>61678941
>things that didn't happen
#just4chanthings
>>
>>61678941
>didn't anybody ever tell you?
no
>>
>>61677710
Could be worse. He could be posting frogs on a chinese cartoon site.
>>
>>61677710
My thoughts are that if you can't be arsed to post an on-topic image, frogposter, then you need to gb2/b where you belong.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.