[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new manager is a non tech bitch, how do I make her quit? reeeeeeeeeeee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: madpepe.png (309KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
madpepe.png
309KB, 601x595px
new manager is a non tech bitch, how do I make her quit? reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>61669056
put a dick in her stanky a$$ pu$$y pham
>>
>>61669068
Literally this. Install gentoo on his computer without any DE. When he asks you only reply to her "Install gentoo".
May the meme work irl
>>
poo in her loo
>>
>>61669056
Shut the fuck up you salty autist
>>
Try finding out if you can educate her about your field instead of getting mad.

----------

97% of the internet is racist, homophobic, transphobic or all three. Copy this into your signature if you're one of the 3% who aren't! (:
>>
>>61669414
Go back to facebook
>>
>>61669414
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61669056
Kill her
>>
>>61669056
The real question is, why aren't YOU the new manager? YOU LET A FUCKING WOMAN PASS YOU ON THE RANKS YOU FUCKING TARD. KEKKEEKEKEKKE
>>
>>61669414
>Tfw signature field
Thanks Hiroshima

----------

97% of the internet is racist, homophobic, transphobic or all three. Copy this into your signature if you're one of the 3% who aren't! (:
>>
>>
>>
>>61669056
Kiss her. She'll quit. Trust me.
>>
>>61669414
Wow are you a mother who's only been on cooking websites and holistic health sites? You are severely on the wrong side of the internet.

Click this link to go back to safety, and make sure you stay away from this part of town. Just looking out after you. https://www.google.com
>>
>>61671304
kys

----------

>>
>>61669056
Dumb frogposter.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.