[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaymers BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1475990931177.jpg (848KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1475990931177.jpg
848KB, 1920x1440px
You can't make this shit up:

>Cryptocurrency miners are renting Boeing 747s to ship graphics cards
>Have you ever had a moment where you didn't know whether to laugh or cry? That's the situation playing out in the graphics card market because of the cryptocurrency mining boom, a topic we've covered extensively in recent months. But just when we thought there was nothing left to report on the matter, it's come out that some of the most active Ethereum miners are renting Boeing 747 airplanes to ship orders of graphics cards. Yes, seriously.

https://archive.fo/zmglL

I can already hear all you manchildren cry like little bitches that you are.
>>
>Gaymers BTFO
go back to /v/
also old news
>>
>>61661204
>buttmad gaymer manchild
the post
>>
>>61661156
>not flying out solar panels outer space so could mine buttcoins with no electricity bill

its like you want to get ass fucked
>>
>>61661496
China already subsidizes miners. They don't pay power bills
>>
>>61661516
>They don't pay power bills
they do but power's cheap there.
>>
How much does renting a Boeing 747 costs?
>>
Let Chinese destroy their environment for monopoly money
>>
>>61661629
depending on what you're doing probably a couple thousand per flight hour
>>
>>61661496
ok robot beat
>>
>>61661630
They destroys everybody's environment though
>>
>>61661496
That's a fucking great idea
Let's start a company
>>
>>61661578
No, there are crap tons of unnetworked solar stations (due to quality requirements etc.) in rural China and if you set up a mining farm near them you literally don't pay electricity.
>>
>>61662043
someone paid for solar cells.
>>
>>61662103
But the miners don't have to, that's the point
>>
>>61661156
just buy a ps4 pro.

>yfw they figure out how to mine on a ps4.
>>
>>61662622
>>yfw they figure out how to mine on a ps4.
kek'd
>>
>>61662103
aren't you a dense little fucker
>>
>>61662622
>bashing a rock with a ps4
Already ahead of you kiddo.
>>
>>61662812
>buttmad gaymer is still mad
kek
get a job, NEET.
>>
>>61662884
>t. Big adult man running ganoo/leenux with borderline naked loli as wallpaper
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.