[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start modifying startup apps because phone is lagging like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170731-071919.png (95KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-071919.png
95KB, 720x1280px
>start modifying startup apps because phone is lagging like shit
>notice a fuckload of apps have permissions to access location/WiFi scan/SMS and have used them literally 1000s of times
>Ideniedyouaccessthough.jpg
>Google play services is the worst of it
>try making it "ask only"
>phone hangs, force reboots and resets permission
>can't make it ignore only either

It's not even a meme. Google apps is a huge fucking botnet that is literally tracking you constantly and the only way to stop it is to remove it completely.
>>
Yeah it's crazy shit. Check this out, specifically the part about the flash light function. They even collect the times at when your flashlight was active, and can use it against you as evidence in a court of law.

http://www.tgdaily.com/technology/mobile/124561-murderer-asked-siri-where-to-hide-the-body
>>
>>61653990
>using Gapps
>>
>>61654137
"swamps, reservoirs, metal foundries, dumps"

literally what the fuck how the fuck and why the fuck would it suggest that?
>>
>>61654137
> and say that location data gathered from the smartphone doesn’t fit with Bravo’s account of his movements that evening.

>taking a botnet with you to go body dumping
>>
>>61654465
He suggested that. Siri asked what kinds of places he was looking for and those are what he gave.
>>
>>61654630
Yeah, you should leave it wherever your alibi is going to be.

>my phone shows i was there as such and such a time
>well i guess that proves it! couldnt possibly go anywhere without your phone
>>
>>61655009
Your phone will soon know when you walk away further than 5' and keep track of these movements.

As an "anti-theft" measure of course.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.