[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did mods delete the Snowden thread? If you are going to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (234KB, 494x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 494x489px
Why did mods delete the Snowden thread? If you are going to start moderating this board, do it properly and start removing outright bait threads along with generals, faggot.
>>
give an archive link? this sounds bad
>>
>>61637903
idgaf about your snowden thread but the mods and jannies are indeed faggots.

Can we get a meta thread highlighting the piss-poor jobs the mods do on this board?
>>
File: 1499551766739.png (914KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499551766739.png
914KB, 1280x720px
>>61637903
anime website
>>
>>61637928
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/61637194/
>>
>>61637903
wtf i thought i was on /co/
>>
>>61637970
delete this
>>
>>61637934

If you want good moderation and discussion you have 8 Chan and Voat. 4chinz is only for shitposting these days.
>>
>>61639586
Took a look at voat, looks like reddit but rightist
>>
>>61637970
should've titled it "Snowden's exclusive review of AMD Vega"
>>
>>61637970
fpbp
>>
>>61639586
>8 Chan
>good moderation and discussion
hahahaha
>>
are you one of those kids who when your own thread gets deleted spergs out and shouts and actually believes they are being discriminated against or 'silenced' by mongoloids?

I'll let you in on a secret, many websites do have mongoloid mods who enforce rules selectively, but:
- If biased mods are a problem then there's nothing you can do about it and complaining will not help you, it will be be seen for the empathy-begging that it is and people will not care for your plight.
- most likely some retard spam-reported your thread prompting an algorithm to delete it just-in-case.
>>
The janitors here have asthma attacks anytime they get upset.

They actually prune posts that make AMD look bad as well
>>
>>61640049
>sucking the janitor's dick for free
>>
>>61637903
You should know better, starfriend ;^)
>>
>>61640077
You don't like Vega? Too bad another Vega thread for you!!!
>>
>>61639586
>Go to 8ch or voat
>Get banned for wrongthink
No thanks
>>
im a dirty nigger

will somebody give me a spongebath
>>
>>61639586
>good moderation
>8gag

LOOOOOOOOL wow, you're a fucking retard

Only good thing is how easy it is to ban evade there
>>
>>61637903
He defected to Russia and used the excess documents as leverage in negotiating. He knew other countries were weak and would turn him over, either that or he would be stuck in a 3rd world shit hole or an embassy like Assange. Russia only granted him asylum because of something in those documents that they wanted. There is also evidence that he met with Russian intelligence while still in Hong Kong. Is there anything to disprove what I think?
>>
>>61639643
But Voat looks exactly like fuckin reddit, what's the catch?
>>
>>61643183
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>61639586
>8gag
>good moderation and discussion
this is what 8niggers actually believe
>>
>>61637903
inb4 banned and then the mods turn around and personally make 10 more
>tfw you fell for the 16gb of ram meme
and
>AMD/INTEL BTFO
threads
>>
>>61637970
>>61637903

>>>/pol/
You fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.