[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW have been a NEET for three years and done nothing with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: demented-wojak-blurred1.jpg (117KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
demented-wojak-blurred1.jpg
117KB, 808x805px
>TFW have been a NEET for three years and done nothing with it
>TFW I could have actually learned programming and about technology and made money or gotten a meaningful job by now since I could have spent 16 * 365 * 3 hours learning
>>
It's not too late anon. At least get your basic A+, N+, and S+ certs to get an entry level IT job.

Those are way easier to get than becoming a software developer.
>>
can i ask how you subsist?
>>
You did this to yourself, and you will continue doing it to yourself with different excuses.

The only thing you need to stop having excuses for is ending your own life.
>>
>>61634687
Are these certificates actually worth anything though? Will they mean anything to a NEET without a degree like me?
>>
>>61634698
>The only thing you need to stop having excuses for is ending your own life.
I've was once involved in a car crash and was unconscious for like 5 days. When I woke up I couldn't remember the time I spent in the hospital.

All I remember was feeling very cold and then nothing. No pai, discomfort, sad feelings, ect.

Do you think death is like that? You just go into an eternal undisturbed deep slumber where nothing bothers you?
>>
>>61634737
Death is exactly like that, but without the waking up. Your awareness and self all run on the hardware that is your brain. When the brain stops working, you just cease.
>>
>>61634727
Yes. IT companies don't care if you can't talk to a human female let alone look at them. If you can crack open her shitty macbook pro/ wangblows laptop and remove all the fucking cat hair and replace the heatsink fan that died then they don't a shit as long as you have the certs.
>>
>>61634823
ok ill look into it senpai. How do i actually pass the interviews for this shit without any experience though
>>
>>61634767
>implying we wont all eventually become boltzmann brains
>>
>>61634616
iktf op
2 years out of high school and ive dont nothing but shitpost
>>
>>61634841
>implying I'm not already a boltzmann brain
>>
>>61634857
Are you going to change anything? Stop and start learning something man
>>
>>61634836
Just don't act like an autist and consicely and truthfully answer any questions they throw at you. The worst you can do is ramble on for hours about your hopes and dreams and outright lie about having experience.
>>
>>61634836
If you even got to an interview, your lack of experience doesn't bother them.
>>
>>61634907
ill try
>>
>>61634687
Thank you anon. I had lost all hope of getting a decent job without tens of thousands of dollars of debt. You just gave me some direction.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.