[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have tremors in my hands, is there anyway to avoid shaky photos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: catching-fire-shaky-cam[1].jpg (31KB, 666x341px) Image search: [Google]
catching-fire-shaky-cam[1].jpg
31KB, 666x341px
i have tremors in my hands, is there anyway to avoid shaky photos on android and iphone, i keep finding tutorials to increase shutter speed and shit but they're for professional photography cameras
>>
>>61624110

Go to your doctor and let your tremors get fixed. I had this problem for a long time.

Short term solution is taking beta blocker pills like propranolol.

Long term solution (+4 years) (for me) was gaining a lot of weight trough weightlifting (more than 40kg's (88lbs) mass.

Good luck
>>
>>61624602
i'm getting treated for my hands numbnuts i want to know how to make my phone take steadier pictures in the meantime, you dingus, that's why i'm on /g/, you fool
>>
set it down on a stable surface, or use a tripod
>>
Go to phones App Store and look for a “pro” camera app that is maybe $1-$5 that allows shutter speed setting
>>
>>61624636
>guy offers helpful advice out of genuine concern for your condition
>sperg out

I hope you get parkinson's, faggot.
>>
>>61624110
Don't take photos.
>>
>>61624110
Get a pocket tripod/stand device, and if possible a remote switch to activate a the camera.
>>
Normie people can reduce shaking by resting your elbows against something stationary, or keeping your elbows tucked to your sides. No idea if that helps for people with hand shakes.
>>
>>61624110
An anon posted a thread a couple of days ago of some camera software/algorithm that combines several photos and makes them into one, aligns the features from the photo.

That might help you if you take several photos in quick succession.
>>
>>61624636
u mad bro?
>>
>>61627063
>Normie people
you mean fuckboys like you and OP who:
>cannot solve a system of differential equations
>are unable to read sheet music
>can't run a mile in under seven minutes
>drives a car with an automatic transmission
>does not play a musical instrument
>owns a home server with less than 12 terabytes of storage space
peasants like you make me sick.
>>
>>61628917
You made this post the other day. None of this shit is impressive.
>>
>>61628963
If any of that stuff is impressive to you then you are a peasant. That list just has basic skills that everyone acquires by the time they are 18.
>>
>>61628985
If that's the case, why is this the second time you're bragging about it?
>>
>>61629007
the peasant who made this post >>61627063 with his dial-up connection thinks he's anything other than a pleb; I just want him to know his place.
>>
>>61624110
More light
Exhale relaxed and slow while you take the picture
Brace your arms and/or camera against something so that you don't need much muscle tension to hold the camera in place, or use a tripod
Turn up the sensitivity of the sensor (if equipped)
>>
>>61629073
He meant normie as in someone who doesn't get tremors. Keep it up, maybe soon you can add basic reading comprehension to your incredible list of achievements.
>>
>>61629132
>he meant normie as in someone who doesn't get tremors
nowhere in his (read: your) post did he mention this specific demographic. Furthermore, if they didn't get tremors, why would they need to reduce shaking in their hands? They don't have tremors...

Maybe _you_ should work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>61629185
You are honestly extremely stupid. It's sad.

>Normie people can reduce shaking...
>No idea if that helps for people with hand shakes.

Translation: here's something that works for people without tremors. Maybe it will work for you?
>>
>>61624110

OK, so your hands are waving around and you want the end photo to look like it was taken from a stationary placement.

How?

Get a mobile tripod.
>>
File: fo.png (28KB, 1894x171px) Image search: [Google]
fo.png
28KB, 1894x171px
>>61629185
>(read: your)

Also, pic related, faggot.
>>
>>61624636
do you kiss your mum's anus with that tongue?
>>
>>61624636
>my hands numbnuts
Too much fap, anon.
>>
>>61629198
>>61629211
>people without tremors do this to help with their non-existent hand shakes
>maybe my protip will help you out :^)
>"hey anon can you take a picture of us?"
>"hold on, let me find something stationary to rest my elbows on. You see, I have tremors, and I learned about this weird old tip about how it helps for people who don't have tremors"
yeah, that makes sense. what was I thinking?
>>
>>61629278

No one has perfectly steady hands when taking a photo. I'm convinced you're just trolling at this point. See you next time you get triggered by the word "normie".
>>
>>61629325
>No one has perfectly steady hands when taking a photo
I do
>>
>>61624110
Tremors sufferer here, either get a phone with OIS, use a tripod + timer/remote button, cure it temporarily with a bit of alcohol or beta blockers, or fix it permanently by working out and gaining weight.
>>
>>61629578

My hands are so steady I use a special app to add motion blur otherwise the image looks unnatural.
>>61629725

Does weed stop tremors?
>>
>>61629842
Don't know, it's not legal in my country at the time I asked my GP so I wouldn't know. She recommended alcohol just to calm the nerves. I think I remember researching online that weed can potentially make it worse.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.