[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cars keys are technology considering that SD cards has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 24

File: nigger.jpg (68KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
68KB, 500x666px
>cars keys are technology
considering that SD cards has been a 1000 times more efficient over a decade, then why haven't they been able to come up with a car key that can combine todays standards with the size and convenience of a pre war car key?

i
>>
>>61622054
How do you suggest fitting a battery into something the size of a thin key?
>>
File: MMEF2_AV5.jpg (108KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MMEF2_AV5.jpg
108KB, 1000x1000px
>>61622069
like this
>>
>>61622081
>wanting car key that you need to recharge every 4 hours
>>
>>61622088
the air pods can play music for 4 hours, that include wirelessly streaming the music from an iphone and creating sound waves and plunging them into human ears. sending a signal to open a car door will only take less than a second, so an equivalent battery should last for years
>>
File: p01fwg0g.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p01fwg0g.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>61622054
further proof that car keys are nazi
>>
File: KeylessEntryGoCircuitUnits.jpg (186KB, 812x525px) Image search: [Google]
KeylessEntryGoCircuitUnits.jpg
186KB, 812x525px
>>61622054
>If the battery in the smart key becomes depleted, it is necessary for there to be a backup method of opening and starting the vehicle. Opening is achieved by an emergency (fully mechanical) key blade usually hidden in the smart key. On some cars starting is achieved by a transponder inside the smart key that does not need batteries to work. The user either has to put the key in a slot

so, you can basically have a non-tard way of opening car doors, ie. putting a key into the lock and turning it

but no, since batteries are so much more convinient!!!
>>
everything that works is for evil nazis, try this democratic alternative
>>
Everone would lose them if they were the size of microsd cards.
>>
>>61622215
you're missing the point

current keys are way too bulky and fat
OP says that the key could be thin because current sd cards are thin and still store a lot of data

Though, all could be remedied by just using a normal fucking key
>>
>>61622303

My tesla key needs to be a bit bulky. It has 5 buttons.
>>
If you make the key just a key, and do away with all that stupid "fob" crap (press a button to unlock the doors and shit) then it can be as thin and small as any other key.
>>
>>61622205
That shit in your pic must be ancient.
Modern rfic's can do everything from packet handling to crypto and they're ridiculously tiny.
>>
>>61622399
Does it need 5 buttons though? Maybe I'm being old fashioned here, but I don't see the need for more than two, one to lock and one to unlock.
>>
>>61622418
They should be able to make a key that's just a bit bigger and still being able to contain a wireless transmitter to unlock the doors though.
>>
>>61622519
If the car has features that require more buttons I don't see the problem.
Perhaps extra safety features that can be activated?
>>
>>61622552
I've been into rf and shit for a few years now and I've always found it strange how primitive fobs are. They could make them 10x smaller and cheaper,but they stick to 90's tech even with new generations of cars.
>>
>>61622552
there are ones like that
>>
>>61622562
What are these extra functions though? I have a hard time imagine anything useful.
>>
>>61622767
If you press a certain button the car can open your garage door, roll out and close it back down all on its own.
>>
>>61622519
A car doesn't need any buttons. The reason we have so many is that it is convenient for most people and costs the manufacturer practically nothing.

I would rather be able to remote start my car during the winter. I'd rather be able to open my trunk before I get to the car carrying groceries. I would rather be able to unlock my car for someone without have to walk to it with them. They do still sell cars with just keys, and most that come with a fob can be used with just a key as well.
>>
>>61622519
i like my friends' one that has 3 buttons, unlock, lock, and one that pops the boot when pressed twice
>>
>>61622069
would a key need a battery when it can get power from the lock?
>>
>>61622869
it'd make more sense to charge it from the ignition slot
>>
>>61622877
>charge

Why would it need a battery at all?
>>
>>61622925
They should make keys where the button press generates energy to operate the circuit.
>>
>>61622807
Yeah I guess that's pretty neat, forgot that modern cars can park themselves.
>>61622816
Unlocking remotly I even used as an example, opening the trunk seems smarter with one of those sensors that you wave your foot under the car since then you don't have to pick up the key.
>>61622866
Yeah, I guess that's good, but as above foot.
>>
>>61622925
well, you could do NFC or something if you like, but that would;
a. be less convinient, as it'd require near-contact with certain points of the car to operate
b. be complicated by the fact that it won't work through metal
>>
Smaller car keys are entirely possible with current technology. I imagine one of the main reasons for them to remain in their current size is simply due to the practicality of it. The smaller something is, the easier it is to lose.
>>
>>61622973
>Unlocking remotly I even used as an example, opening the trunk seems smarter with one of those sensors that you wave your foot under the car since then you don't have to pick up the key.
presumably that'd require you to unlock the car first
it isn't any more convenient than a button the key
in that case i'd need to press unlock, then use my foot to open the boot, wheras with a button i can just hit that
it'd be cheaper than adding a proximity sensor to the car as well
>>
>>61623014
Modern cars unlock themselves when you go close to them with the key.
>>
>>61623108
didn't know that, in that case it makes more sense
>>
>>61622054
Wireless car keys exist. Their batteries lasts for ages. Some keys even automatically unlock the car if youre within 1 foot of a door and touch the door handle. As well that you don't have to stick in the key into the ignition, it'll just need to be near the driver's seat.
>>
>>61622632
Probably because if they change anything at all it needs a long time and a lot of money to get a big pile of paperwork from the NTSB or wherever saying that they're allowed to sell it. Same reason half the nation's medical equipment runs on ancient unpatched XP systems, any change at all invalidates its certification.
>>
don't fix that which isn't broken
>>
>2023
>128TB micro sd

is it possible?
>>
the tesla model 3 uses an nfc card. you just tap your wallet on the b-pillar to enter
>>
>>61622999
>fat american detected
we wear jeans like pic related in europe, i have to put the car keys in my back pocket and even then it sticks out and looks retarded

also, if you're so fat that the keys disappear in your pockets, just attach some big ass key chain to it
>>
>>61623347

I'm Norwegian and i wear skinny jeans. I can fit my huge smartphone, keys and wallet just fine.
>>
>>61623347
Might as well wear programming socks instead.
>>
>>61623324
lets pretend it's 2005
>2014
>128GB micro sd
>is it possible?
>>
Because it just werks
>>
File: mini_2gen.png (110KB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
mini_2gen.png
110KB, 350x266px
>>61623437
haha no, there is fucking no way it is possible that in only nine years we will see sd cards that are 64 times bigger than the biggest 1.8 spinning disk we have today
>>
>>61622116
my bluetooth wireless earbuds have a tiny battery.
(from my amzon purchase)
> 100mAh battery,150 hours of standby time
just long enough to forget if you charged it yesterday or the day before.

Energizer 2032BP-4 3 Volt Lithium Coin Battery
>Holds power for 8 years in storage
>>
>>61622054

The size of the Key is so that it doesn't get lost easily
>>
>>61622054
>todays standards

They're all smoke and mirrors. If you've ever called a locksmith to open your car door because you accidentally locked the keys inside, you will know that there is NOTHING stopping criminals from breaking into your car. Niggers don't even use lockpicks, they just pry open the fucking door.

The standard should be the pre-war key.
>>
>>61624014
jesus christ nigger, you wouldn't lose the nazi key from 1938 if you attached pic related to it, and if they made it in the nazi size, people had a choice, retards could attach a keychain non-tards could attach it to their house keys
>>
>>61622116
You're kinda smart!
>>
Cant be bothered to check if already brought up.

Modern fobs contain a real physical key because you need to be able to open the door if the battery is dead.

The car battery, not the fob battery.
>>
>>61622054
The future is carrying around anal vibrators to unlock cars.
>>
>>61623108
That's... very bad. That's an enormous safety/security risk, who the fuck would want that?
>>
smart crooks have found out that you could just buy parts online that boosts these signals.
walk up to a house
enable the booster
open car do.
(optionally, start the car and drive away)
>>
>>61623347
>skinny jeans
enjoy your balls crunched, why not put your car keys in your purse? faggot
>>
>>61624480
Comfy when you walk to your car and don't have to pick up the key. It locks itself if you walk away from it.
>>
>>61624480
They've already made spoofers for them. Actually these don't even need to "spoof". They just act like range extenders and relay the signal from the key to the car. One guy stands next to you, his partner in the parking lot gets in your car.
>>
>>61622069
who says you need a battery? rfid to get into your car - your car powers your key.
>>
File: UnicornGadgetHP.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
UnicornGadgetHP.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>61624609
Forgot pic.
>>
>>61623347
Is this the Penis Pump Posse?
>>
>>61623347
>in yurop we wear skinny jeans
lmao i bet you wear Nazir's balls on your chin too you little homo
>>
File: IMG-20170724-WA0004.jpg (99KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170724-WA0004.jpg
99KB, 747x1328px
>>61624656
This.

This is why I buy cars with no features.

>no power locks
>no power windows
>rfid in the key but not by choice

Mfw almost every car has an ultra easy way to access without a key

Mfw most thieves in my area have no clue and all they do is smash and grab

I typically install trick switches on the car so you can't start it unless you do something special like touch A certain screw.

Mfw i don't tell people but give them the keys to my car to move it or whatever.
>>
>>61623347
>>61623402
>Implying you speak for all europeans

Nobody wears skinny jeans (except little bitch twink teenagers who do nothing but sit still all day) because they dont fucking fit in them due to actually having leg muscles.
>>
Is it even possible to buy a new car with a plain metal key ignition?
>>
>>61625498
>my father goes to the mall one day
>comes back
>no car
>about a week later
>cops call my father about his car in a hotel 4hrs away
we noticed that all they did was punch the keyhole on the door.
then open the door.
then....shit i have no idea how they started it.
nothing around the steering column busted
>>
when i see a keylet, i show my obvious superiority by taking out my richfag flip key.

>>61623108
only burger cars do that. burger cars are also the only ones that honk the horn when you unlock them. most annoying shit ever

>>61626170
there's going to be atleast a chip inside to stop you starting it by jamming a screwdriver in the tumbler.
>>
>>61622767
Lock, unlock, alarm, remote start, trunk

I had a buick from 1993 that had a 6 button key fob
All of the above + radio atenna extend/retract
>>
>>61623307
I can tell you its also for compatibility reasons. Worked on CNC machines from 2014 that ran on Windows XP, because the software is universal for all their machines since 2000, and it was easier for them to update some of the older models and have everything run XP than have a version for Windows 98SE, 2k, XP, Vista, 7, etc
If everyone runs the same software on the same OS then all they have to differentiate is use case and hardware.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 316x218px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 316x218px
>>61625786
>t. projecting manlet
>>
>>61622205
>but no, since batteries are so much more convinient!!!
they are, my doors unlock as soon as I touch the handle and I start the car by pressing a button. No need to ever take anything out of my pocket.
>>
>>61623777
The trips lie
A mere 4 years ago SSD's were small and shirty for consumers. Now they get bigger and cheaper every year. We have 10tb hard drives when 10 years ago 1tb was huge. Fugg, go back 15 years to 2002 and 30gb was huge and 1tb was inconceivable to ever be in the hands of consumers.

Id say within 10 years, small scale flash technology will be much more advanced. The thing holding it back is that none of the devices that use those formats really need that much space. Unless a flagship mobile console or something uses MicroSD or high end cameras start using SD cards again, there's very little reason to make big ass cards.
>>
>all these people worrying about getting their car stolen or something

nibba just call your insurance company and the police. my policy is that i get a loaner immediately and need to wait 30 days to see if the popo can find it. if they can't, i get fully reimbursed for the ORIGINAL car price.

Besides, who the fuck is gonna steal a Subie Foz. They're a dime-a-dozen.
>>
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7196151/befb9986/auto_stelen_nieuwe_stijl.html
>>
>>61625498
>This is why I buy cars with no features.
Except in the case where doors are mechanical thieves have an easier access.
>>
Reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0SrxBC1xs

Do not purchase modern automobiles if you value your life.
>>
>>61622054
daily reminder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AHSDy6AiV0
>>
>>61627568
>>61628284
could you fix this with some sort of a protective case like we have in wallets these days
>>
>>61628330
those RFID-blocking wallets don't work.
>>
>>61628371
nor do you
>>
>>61628707
wait a sec how did you know I'm black?
>>
>>61625498
>trick switches
how do you make something like that?
I;ve always been interested in this
>>
>>61628164
there will be plenty of modern cards without internet connectivity, not to worry
>>
>>61622116
and also they can have bigger batterys
>>
>>61622081
give it back tyrone
>>
>>61626846
American cars havent honked when you unlock them for over 40 years you eurocuck
>>
>>61622866
>not having a panic button to accidentally sit on all the time
>>
>>61623347
skinny jeans make you look too skinny if you are already skinny, it's a better look for more athletic builds
>>
>>61623347
>play football
>try these shitpants on for fun
>can't even get them over my calves

lmao bitchpants
>>
>>61628850
i found one in a car I bought a while ago. I was wondering why it wouldn't start....

and no, it wasn't because of the kill switch, it was because whoever installed it botched the shit out of it and ruined the electrical.

to answer your question, though they usually come with aftermarket alarm systems, or alternatively you could install a relay on the ignition wire activated by a low voltage switch
>>
Funfact: Model 3 uses biometric implants as its key.
>>
>>61622081
Why are the hands black?
>>
File: lies30a.jpg (61KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
lies30a.jpg
61KB, 475x356px
>>61631537
>>
>>61628164
>modern automobiles

It's a computer on four wheels.
>>
>>61631548
Apple is the same company that makes those blacked videos
>>
>>61622054
>tfw at some point in the future the simple pleasure of turning a key in the ignition to start my car will be taken away from me.
>>
>>61622054
Because car keys must be erganomic and fit in you hand. No one wants to press a fuckin grain of sand.
>>
>>61630185
kek
>>
>>61632661
>Because car keys must be erganomic and fit in you hand
Why? It's not a knife, you're not fondling it constantly.
>>
>>61632890
> It's not a knife, you're not fondling it constantly
Using exaggeration does not make your shitty point valid.
>>
>>61632922
bud, you're the one making absurd claims.

Why the fuck would a car key need to be ergonomic? The vast majority of its existence will be spent either in your pocket or in the ignition.
>>
>>61632962
They could make the electronics in a magic wand tiny but they dont, and it's not because it will spend most of its existance hidden in a sock draw.
>>
>>61632995
what the fuck are you talking about

also, you're wrong. basically the entirety of modern electronics are made with SMD components, which are extremely small.
>>
>>61633115
The electronics are small but that doesnt mean the casing has to be. Plus they put weighting in it to make it more natural to hold (the car keys that is)
>>
>>61633132
I would argue that the benefit of it feeling nice in the hand is outweighed by the bulk it adds to carry around in your pocket. I already carry my phone, keys, wallet, and asthma inhaler, I don't have room to comfortably carry a bulky key fob.
>>
>>61623985
Bluetooth takes an enormous amount of power, even in standby. A car key sends a signal only when a button is pressed and consumes 0mAh outside of that. The RFID chip is a separate component and is powered by the car.

TL;DR you're a fucking moron pretending to be EE on the internet

Captcha: CANCER PASTUER
>>
>>61633153
Yes I agree, that's right I am admitting defeat. A rare thing on 4chan.
>>
>>61622925

An electronic lock requires much more advanced hacking or physically stealing your keys to steal your car

A regular key requires nothing more than a decent picture of your key and make a duplicate or usually just 1 screwdriver jammed into the ignition.
>>
>>61632045
feels bad man

Borrowed my mom's push start car to make a parts run for my MKIV.

Her keys were on the garage hanger. It let me push start and drive away without them. I had to have someone drive me that stupid fucking key.

I'm thinking about buying a Jetta GLI now while you can still get no push start, then I'll be good for at least 10 years.
>>
>>61625498
Two stories

>work as valet parker
>coworker does a car transfer to me
>it was a wireless/keyless proximity fob
>coworker accidentally kept the fob in his pocket
>I bring car to customer, get a fat tip
>customer drives off without keys
>calls hours later from another state
Not sure how that was ever resolved

And
>I myself have an old school turn-key, only lock/unlock fob
>bring car to mechanic overnight, drop off keys
>thief breaks into shop, swipes keys, steals my car

So there's no real solution :(
>>
>>61633270
>TFW never heard of ASSA Abloy Protec2
>>
File: laugh.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>61625498
>Mfw almost every car has an ultra easy way to access without a key

>Mfw your dumb ass thinks your ancient car is more secure

1 screwdriver opens both your door and turns over your ignition so easily an 8 year old can be taught how to do it with ease.
>>
>>61633168
BTLE actually uses fuck all power. You're a monkey.
>>
>>61633398
>2032
>240mAh
http://data.energizer.com/pdfs/cr2032.pdf

Explain why my 2032 key doesn't run dead in a few days then, monkey?
>>
>>61633445
I didn't say standard pushbutton keys use a lot of power, I said BTLE doesn't use much power. You have the reading comprehension of a third-grader.
>>
File: 1478415018380.webm (841KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478415018380.webm
841KB, 1280x720px
>>61627107
Hey, I can do that with mine too
>>
>>61633292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtqRir7dco
>>
>>61633467
Well you're the moron that suggested a 100mAh car key would run dead in a few days.

Even BTLE uses way more power than a car fob. Fob's don't use any power unless a button is being pushed. The RFID section (proximity shit) is unpowered.
>>
>>61633493
I never suggested anything of the sort you braindead idiot. >>61633398 was my first post.

"way more" is bullshit hyperbole. BTLE fobs, unless transmitting, remain in hibernation where they consume on the order of microamps (yes, micro, not milli). It will last for months or years between charges, provided there's not any extraneous shit packed into it like LEDs or buzzers.
>>
>>61633530
Well I'm sorry anon. I assumed you we're the monkey I originally quoted (>>61623985)

I would still argue against BTLE for key fobs though. Given that a 1000mAh per year is still larger than most key fobs. Although this could be augmented by shutting down when no button press, then you would have reestablishment overhead when you press a button and most people expect instant results from a fob button.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth_Low_Energy#/media/File:BLE_Chipsets_Power.png
>>
File: 1422340086034.gif (203KB, 639x299px) Image search: [Google]
1422340086034.gif
203KB, 639x299px
>>61622054
>It's 2017, care keys are old
Consumerism and techevangelism are mental disorders that go hand-in-hand.

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>61622054
Maybe smaller isn't always better?
Maybe some of us like to have something to hold onto?
>>
>>61622054
Overcomplication is the bane of efficiency. Standard keys are simple, effective, and durable. Why would I want to fuck up a perfectly functional tool with bloat features?
>>
>>61626846
>he can't program his unlock honks
dipshit
>>
>using anything but a stick of metal to start your car
>1986+31
>>
my 94 civic doesn't have a keyfob and it works just fine.

fucking kiddies and their autistic need to make everything a potential botnet/more insecure.
>>
>>61627136
>first hard drive all to yourself was 8gb
>in 1997
>>
>>61622054
The real question is why don't we have one key for everything. A key for your home, your car, your safe, one single key that works on everything. Where's apple innovation when you need it.
>>
File: do you like m-.png (222KB, 355x366px) Image search: [Google]
do you like m-.png
222KB, 355x366px
My car has a key but no keyholes.
>>
>>61623347
How do I wear these jeans when I don't skip leg day?
>>
>>61633270
But why would the key need a power source located in itself? It should be powered by the car or whatever you're putting it into if it needed power, which it wouldn't for any reason.
>>
jokes on you, my car doesn't even have doors... or a roof
>>
>>61624480
IOT using dumbasses
>>
>>61623347
>skinny jeans
I don't suck cock (even though I sometimes think about it) so I don't want to look like I do. Also they look ugly.
>>
>>61623347
Leglets. When will they learn
>>
File: IMG_20170730_041010.jpg (965KB, 3652x1352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170730_041010.jpg
965KB, 3652x1352px
>>61622054
I think we hit the nail on the head with this design.
>>
>>61627107
>>61633468
That's nice.

However, the thing I prefer about my car is that some fuckwit can't come upside it with a big antenna and send it off into the embankment mid transit using black magic.
>>
>>61622519

it has button for front trunk, trunk, falcon wing doors (one each)

and top button for opening, closing the car.

but the front door opens automaticly when i come close to it so at least i have that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Cwyd67POQ
>>
>>61623347
>not wearing cargo pants
>not having big pockets for your EDC
>keeping anything in your back pockets
I see faggots everywhere.

>fucking holes on knees
Trash should belong in the trash.
>>
>>61627025
>remote start
Why?
>>
>>61637760
To heat it up before you get in?

I think Tesla does something similar.
Which also makes sense because it's better to let the heater/airco reach the eventual temperature while it's still attached to the charger.
>>
>>61624480
>That's an enormous safety/security risk

If they use proper encryption it's a lot safer than physical keys.

It's retardedly easy to break into a car anyways.
Takes people from the AAA 5 seconds.
I suspect that's some kind of safety regulation, in case a kid is trapped inside you must be able to open any car without a key?
>>
File: optical illusion.png (181KB, 2000x1564px) Image search: [Google]
optical illusion.png
181KB, 2000x1564px
>>61631548
Marketing and colour theory. White contrasts with black, making the product seem "whiter" and "cleaner". The same with niggers' teeth, which seem whiter due to higher contrast compared to their skin.
E.g. in pic related the orange dots and the tiles they occupy are of the exact same color. #707070 for grey and #D18600 for orange.
>>
>>61637379
These are some big pockets
>>
File: big pockets.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
big pockets.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
>>61639473
For you.
>>
>>61639473
>>61639473
>>61639473
>>61639473
>>
>>61626846
>jamming a screwdriver in the tumbler
>>61633342
>turns over your ignition
You guys know vehicles from at least 1999 and on have an immobilizer which requires a transponder key to properly handshake with the vehicle's ECU to start? You can break the ignition cylinder and turn but the fuel pump won't work and the ECU won't allow anything to happen.

This is a separate transponder from the lock/unlock buttons.
>>
>>61622081
DELET
>>
>>61622054
1996 Saturn (former car) had remote key entry. 2004 Honda (current car) does not. WTH?
>>
>>61622054
Those fobs have multiple features, and the size also keeps dumb cunts from losing them.
However, if you get the model 3 they have a key card that you can put in your pocket or wallet. Or you can get the app that lets you use your phone instead.
>>
File: typical apple ad.jpg (61KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
typical apple ad.jpg
61KB, 680x453px
>>61631548
because apple customers love seeing white things being handled by black hands
>>
>>61622054
FAGGOTS
>>
>>61646085
why is it called glasses?
>>
>Sperging over battery life

My 12 year old shitbox already solved this:

The key slots into the dashboard and recharges while in the car. No more replacement batteries
>>
>>61635625
>I want a single point of failure in my life so that if I ever lose my key / have it stolen, literally every one of my possessions is at risk

yeah no
>>
>>61645722
>getting triggered by black people

This won't get her to text you back.
>>
>>61646982
>batteries never go bad
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.