[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I COULD NEED A LOT OF HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: PiZE8.png (29KB, 433x221px) Image search: [Google]
PiZE8.png
29KB, 433x221px
Let me first give you my greentext backstory
>be me at school
>everyone has an account with password
>using that you can log in on any school computer
>everyone also gets a few gigabyte HDD space on your individual partition that you can acces from any school computer
>I have no idea where the server is where they store all our data
>all computers have windows 7 with nearly identical setup
>found out teachers accountname and password
>all teachers have only one common account
>thier partition is basically full of old trash data (you can hide stuff there)
>neither students nor teachers are admins
>cant make any changes on c:
>theachers do not use always the same pc
>sometimes other people also log in as teacher
I thought about placing something in the teacher partition that copies two files on c: whenever someone logs in as teacher. One of these new files is scheduled task that starts the other after a week or so. The other simply force deletes system32. This should kill a third of all computers every week.

Can someone give me a step by step guide how to do this
>inb4 I do not know program
>>
finish your education and stop doing stupid shit, kid
>>
>>61606733
Cringe worthy
>>
>>61606733
It smells like summer faggotry
>>
>>61606733
Is it worth getting kicked out of school? Better make sure there are no cameras around watching the entrance and exits, etc.
>>
>>61606733
it can't be done.
also, kys. faggot.
>>
>>61606733
You can't do anything. You need admin access to anything remotely interesting and most computers have deep freeze that just resets the computer back to whatever state it was in before you logged on.

Even if you could do anything, ghost takes about 10-20 minutes (depending on network speed) to reimage a computer.

So you would do no damage and potentially get in a lot of shit. Also you need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>61606733
Do as we did just make some fast stupid application showing a shitty meme or animation and hide a bit so it's hard to tell. Play some annoying sound?

Go on you are the kiddo here, I made two "viruses" at jr high, one was tsr the other just a .bas file with a coded animation.

The tsr was made in assembly and my neighbour had a genlock for the amiga, so he could grab pictures from us(other times). My mate made this stupid face and sound. So when students and tecachers used the computers it was set to interrupt after some random minutes, changed the screen mode to 320x200x256 and showed that stupid face and played him whining.

They actually had hard time removing it, I was sent to principal as everyone knew it was me. I denied ofc, but in the end I had to tell how to remove it

A great tymus, you are only young once, do something funny now

Rather advanced for a little kid, we didn't even have internet here then, so it was hacking the good type of hacking, the teachers was really impressed actually they told me later
>>
The "Jensevirus" was the best virus even though it was just either a .com file or .exe file you had to start, I don't even remember.

When he turned 30 people wanted me to recreate it, but I couldn't find that image it got lost in the numeral datalosses I've had over the years

Now go do something funny, wrecking shit is just boring
>>
>>61606733
You're not allowed to be this underage on 4chan
>>
>>61606805
you had a good experience
>>
File: 1501199950359.png (186KB, 1024x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1501199950359.png
186KB, 1024x1051px
>>61607267
Yes not only me, but all the students.
And the teachers too, they would ofc not encourage this, but already when I got to highschool they admitted it.

When people found out I was into pentesting, imagine how their heads spun kek.
>Fug he made viruses and spread them all over school and we was just 14
>Fuuug he's the hackerman
>He is responsible for all this shit

It's actually sometimes a bit tiresome, they always go if they get some shit on their computer or don't remember their passwords
>YOU HAVE HACKED ME
Wut?
>You ave hacked me I can't get into my facebook and also my phone is fugged
why... why would I that?
>I dunno is not what you do the hacker named 4chan
no.. I haven't even been on your facebook tbqh, I don't wanna be rude, but I don't even look at that stuff
>I'm not so sure.. why can't I log on
well I can help you and stuff
>OKAY! Bunt don't look while me be typing
sigh
You try to tell them that you just test security on servers and shit
>>
The most kek insident was just this summer
This rather foul womyn older than me, had her computer full of quote
>Big fat hairy men fucking each other
OH VEY I HAS BEEN HACKED
I DUNNO HOW THIS GOT THERE
I just used my computer for this and that, now there is a bunch of old big hairy men fucking each other there, I have no idea how it got downloaded

I dunno what's most disturbing actually, but obviously she watched that, I didn't even know such shit existed

and no it's not a joke
Her brother is a computer goyim and he even said he would just fix it but again quote
>No it was full of nasty viruses that couldn't be fixed so I threw it away and bought a mac
>>
What
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.