[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clovers design is a mess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1496894586271.png (943KB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496894586271.png
943KB, 2160x1920px
The biggest problem I have with Clover is its design. There are two buttons that add fucking boards and there are two settings buttons. This shit is a fucking mess and I hope Floens sees this shit so he cleans this garbage up.
I'd also like to add that Floens should add these features which are present in Dashchan
>YouTube Video titles so we can see the video title instead of links
>buttons to sage or add spoilers to post
>an active scrollbar
>>
Thank you for the feedback
>>
>>61602052
Make your own.
>>
>>61602108
Dashchan just needs to add a slide mode like Clover then I'll literally be perfect.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161223-140022_1.jpg (6KB, 320x156px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161223-140022_1.jpg
6KB, 320x156px
use pic related, it's the final release before it turned into shit.
>>
I wish the themes were better.
>>
>The biggest problem I have with smartphone browser replacement apps are their design.
The very fact that you can't use a fucking browser effectively on your little toy devices is proof positive that your little toy devices are shit.

Not to mention the horrible anti-privacy human tracking device bullshit.

Smartphones should be banned from humanity.
>>
File: xx.jpg (23KB, 520x658px) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
23KB, 520x658px
I'm sure there's a lot that can be enhanced, but that shit takes time, work and lots and lots of feedback

I'd like to have the board selection in the sidebar for easy and quick access
>>
>>61602267
When did I say it wasn't effective you fucking mongoloid?
>>
>>61602299
Hello, kid. I see that you have not been taught proper reading comprehension. Therefore, let me patiently and carefully explain to you what I mean, because you're an uneducated moron.

>The biggest problem I have with smartphone browser replacement apps are their design.
I am referring to the original quote, but changing it to mean that I am saying that ALL browser replacment apps are poorly designed, not that they're not effective.

>The very fact that you can't use a fucking browser effectively on your little toy devices is proof positive that your little toy devices are shit.
Here, I have highlighted the fact that the very idea that browser replacement apps on smartphones exist because A REAL BROWSER DISPLAYING THE ACTUAL SITE -- WHICH IS THE MOST CONVENIENT AND BEST WAY TO INTERFACE WITH ANY SITE ON A REAL COMPUTER -- IS NOT THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO ACCESS A SITE ON A SMALL, TOUCHSCREEN-BASED, PAIN IN THE ASS LITTLE TOY. I am NOT AT ALL saying that what YOU are referring to is not effective.

Is it really that difficult to understand normal conversation? Maybe you and your fellow Dumbest Generation kids should be sent back to first grade to try all over again.
>>
>>61602355
You're a dumb dick that takes the internet way too seriously. Either way your post virtually had nothing to do with my post.
>>
>>61602422
>oh god i just got fucking told so goddamn hard that the only way i can save face is to try to insult this guy and pretend he doesn't know what he's talking about
Facebook is probably more your speed, kid. How about going there instead?
>>
>>61602435
Not an argument
>>
>>61602052
>buttons to sage
Why not just do it how you are supposed to?
Also, some people might have different workflows. Supporting more than one way of doing things is a valid decision.
>>
>>61602618
Okay maybe not that but the spoiler buttons are a must
>>
>>61602355
(You)
>>
>>61602052
>The drop-down list isn't even sorted even when you go to settings and sort the board list.

Fucking white "programmers"
>>
>>61602052
That's not a setting button anon, that's the watcher button.
>>
Dashchan doesn't have this problem.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.