[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Even theater is a botnet now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-27-20-28-18.png (644KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-27-20-28-18.png
644KB, 1080x1920px
>Even theater is a botnet now
>>
>2017
>not pirating all your entertainment
>>
>reddit
>>
So there went all hope for the last legal alternative
>>
They don't show any anime anyway so...
>>
It's almost as if they don't want people to give them money for their products.
Maybe they should provide a service where you pay them and then you get access to the content they make with no strings attached.
>>
>>61587526
fucking autists and your shitty anime
>>
>>61587467
>go outside
>both neighbours have security camera set ups
>only a few streets away it becomes security cameras because of shops and public transport / high way
>everyone has tracking phones monitoring everything
thats not even half of it, you cant go anywhere without the botnet knowing
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 292x173px
>>61587481
This. My ex gf made up some bs that I still had her nudes and they took my PC and 2 ext HDD for 3 months. I knew there were never any nudes of her on it so wasn't concerned about that however there was terabytes of pirated TV film and games. Lawyer said they won't care. I got the computer back no problem and an official apology for the time taken.

So what is the law surrounding pirate shit? I'm in UK btw. Clearly they don't care here.
>>
>>61587526
I just watched subbed anime in theaters last night. Check out animemovienight.com

It's run by CR, which is unfortunate, but it's fun.
>>
>>61587467

I was going to evoke "professional reviewers" but then I remembered the autistic piece of shit snob intellectuals those fucks are.

>this movie has a black main character "Soh beautiful and inspirin!"
>"bah too much special effects! Sucks."
>>
>>61587620
ive been thinking of staarting my own review site since i tend to be critical without being retarded about it, but i fear rating stuff properly (like say rating wonder woman a 54% imo) would cause to many people to look away
>>
>>61587467
I don't see a problem here. Just put on a balaclava before entering the theater, not that hard m8.
>>
>>61587467
Time to start wearing glasses with IR LEDs on them to blind the cameras.
>>
>>61587783
>wear balaclava
>get shot
>>
>>61587467
The botnet wants me to... eeuh... go without Disney films!
>>
>>61587610
in germany it´s called "Antragsdelikt"
which means something like a crime that has to be asked by the victim to be persecuted
because the country and thus the population has not public interest in persecuting people who pirate shit
this exact same thing goes for 90% of the developed world
>>
>>61587610
Your ex claimed that you have pics of her and they took your PC? Listen, I will be hated for saying this but this is exactly why I am a virgin that sees woman as walking mines and living in the UK has always been too stressful. In a Eastern European country even the idea of what you said happening is scary.
>>
>>61587543

Why are you acting as though your 'muh botnet opinion' is some sort of majority by spouting out "WELL THEY WONT BE GETTING ANY MONEY XDD"?

The reality is that the vast majority of people do not care. The people on this board, and their opinions, are in a woefully insignificant minority. Even more so, the general culture on this board (and adjacent communities) glamorize being unemployed and pirating the stuff you consume, so why would these companies honestly worry about a minority of people who effectively steal their product?

They don't.
>>
File: you've been meme'd.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
you've been meme'd.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>61588048
> making life choices based on a 4chan shitpost
>>
>>61587610
>>61588033

Same here in Finland. It's called "asianomistajarikos" where "asianomistaja" is the plaintiff and "rikos" is a crime.

However unlike almost all other countries, in Finland the plaintiff can demand a court case even if the Police or the Prosecutor won't take it to court. But in these cases the court result is almost every time harmful to the plaintiff itself.

Many false rape cases in Finland have ended so that the Police and Prosecutor have not taken it to court since there was no evidence of rape and the female has still insisted and has took it to court. Usually the female (plaintiff) ends up paying all the court costs and compensation to the falsely accused person after the court case has ended.

Finnish legal system is great but SLOW. Even more slow than in states.
>>
>Clearly a 3D movie
>At least 10 people without 3D glasses
lolwat?
>>
Disney is consumer trash anyway
>>
>>61587481
But you go to the cinemas to experience movies. From what I can tell BDs and all that are of a lower fidelity. Now this doesn't matter to me. But if I actually cared about the media I consumed I would go to the cinema. I don't watch many movies though.
>>
>>61587526
There's hardly any good anime movies either way. Especially when people overrate mainstream shit
>>
>>61587699
As long as you're actually writing a review. The rating won't matter as much. Just make sure you clarify somewhere how to read your ratings and if you're not confident in rating something just omit the rating. You need to have seen a lot of movies etc before you can accurately rate them though. At least that's how I feel about it. But in the end. The rating is the least important part of a review.
>>
>>61589501
They might be lower quality, but you don't have to deal with dipshits, breaks at stupid times, staff making errors like leaving the lights on, seats being placed wrong, or just shitty seats in general.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.