[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best mobo and why is it picture related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: MSI_X299_SLI_Plus.jpg (84KB, 625x437px) Image search: [Google]
MSI_X299_SLI_Plus.jpg
84KB, 625x437px
What is the best mobo and why is it picture related?
>>
>>61587093
>intel
>while Amd having 128 lanes on the cheapest EPYC

top jej
>>
>>61587093
Those big plastic cases around the I/O ports look really crappy.
>>
>6 SATA ports
>when we used to have 8-10

What a load of bullshit
>>
>>61587323
There's 8 you blind fagget
>>
>>61587093
>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive correct answer
>>
>>
>x299
enjoy your vrm housefires
>>
>>61587093
SLI PLUS boards are the best 7bh famalam, got my x370 one at it werks good, though the realkek network is a little bit under the intel one, but it's understandable since it's cheap
>>
>>61587093
I'm sure one of the cheapest X299 boards on the market is also one of the best. It definetly won't blow up after a year of struggling with one of those 350W housefires.
>>
>MSI
>Good motherboard design
Pick one.
>>
>>61587093
>SLI in 2017

Lmao kys
>>
>>61587887
I've always been happy with MSI
>>
>>61587093
Stop MSI you aren't fooling anyone her
Plastic heatsinks
Shitty bios
No dual bios
Shitty vrms
Rgb cancer even on heatsink
>>
I've owned one for two years now.
My 5930k @ 4.4 GHZ is still going strong
>>
>>61587955
whoooops
Didn't see it actually was an X299 board
>>
>>61587915
>Shitty bios
wrong, they have decent bios(not as good as ASUS's ones though),but they're stable
>Shitty vrms
for the price you're paying, wrong
>Rgb cancer even on heatsink
most of the MSI boards don't even have RGBT leds, what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>61587093
An oven can bake food properly and cost way less Anon.
>>
>>61588026
>for the price you're paying, wrong

Things are either shit or not shit. The fact that it was cheap shit is irrelevant. MSI is a poorfag brand.
>>
File: 9fc.jpg (48KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
9fc.jpg
48KB, 600x615px
>>61587093
>best mobo
>just one single CPU
>>
>>61587093
It's not that great of a board. I do like that the rgb lighting on it isn't really obnoxious.
>>
>>61587093
>intel
ewwww
>>
>>61588056
lol nah
The Vrms are fine, otherwise i wouldn't had been able to get my 1800x to 4.1ghz(to be fair, with ~1.5v)

>The fact that it was cheap shit is irrelevant.
So i guess money doesn't matter to you am i rite? Why the fuck are you even on this thread about discussing mobos? Go buy the most expensive shit and stfu.

If MSI wasn't doing well(spoiler: they do) they wouldn't have started producing so many motherboard series,monitors(soon) and so much other hardware in different categories
>>
MSI is shit and anyone who shills them should feel bad. They have the worst customer experience and their RMA department is horrible. Once you buy their product they don't give a fuck and you're stuck dealing with fuck head henry over in california in charge of a tiny building where they do RMA out of a shed.
>>
>>61587093
>16 PCIe Lanes available
Good look with that.
>>
File: X99-E-10G-WS_2D-C.jpg (2MB, 1920x2147px) Image search: [Google]
X99-E-10G-WS_2D-C.jpg
2MB, 1920x2147px
>>61587093

>x299

Mobo for faggots!

This x99 is a mobo for real gentleman.
>>
File: M3N78_top.jpg (715KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
M3N78_top.jpg
715KB, 700x700px
Old motherboards always looked so cool
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.