[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>D..don't worry, it's just a prototype.. it cos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: protloltype.jpg (54KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
protloltype.jpg
54KB, 768x576px
>D..don't worry, it's just a prototype.. it costs $1000 so far though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TOUc-MCMUE
>>
>>61584010
>gaymez
Please kill yourself
>>
it was already debunked as a disassembled tablet tucked into a 3D-printed case
>>
>>61584010

>720p
>2017

Go kill yurself
>>
>>61584010
wtf is this?
>>
>>61584010
judging from that quality wmm trailer you can tell the finished product is going to be completely partially functional
>>
>>61584107
actually this. its time for everyone to get thier shit together and have decent hardware now.
andone using 720P or even 1080 are basically the same as the people using tan 90s computes and xp machines in 2017
>>
Ah yes, close to mads production.

Their working unit is a chink tablet broken down just for the pcb, a different screen, and a broken down steam controller.

How can you manufacture something when it is built by cannibalizing multiple off the shelf products?
>>
>>61584100
looks more like a raspberry pi in a glasses case
>>
>>61584010
You know that the amount of produced pieces is a major factor in the price, right? It is obvious that a prototype is always more expensive
>>
>>61584315

>720p = 1080p

Boi! 1080p is just fine but compared to 720p its much better. Not all of us can make the jump to 1440p, Im struggling to find a graphics card for my pc right now that can 1080p game within my price range. But i do agree 720p is unacceptable
>>
File: uCEexKh.png (806KB, 667x636px) Image search: [Google]
uCEexKh.png
806KB, 667x636px
>>61584010
>>
>>61584422
Get a job Tyrone.
>>
>>61584238
THE IPHONE 9
>>
>>61584340
This isnt the case for this product. Its a chink tablet with a steam controller rigged all together in a 3d printed case.
>>
>>61584730
more like a 2 section microwave dinner tray folded in half
>>
>>61584010
>>61584238
>>61584300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d00I_3THLBQ
>>
>>61584742
I see that they left the frozen mashed potatoes in there.
>>
>>61584750
was this really necessary? They released what was essentially a hand camera pointed at a computer running a power point and then asked for money. I say if they could convince anyone to buy that garbage with that trailer, those people deserve to lose their money.
>>
>>61584777
Is anything on Kickstarter really necessary?
>>
what is the name supposed to mean?
>>
>>61584010

> Runs Half Life 2 on low settings at 15fps
> Meanwhile, the original Xbox, a sixteen year old console, runs the original Half Life 2 at 30fps

Why do companies keep trying to release "PC gaming handhelds"? Just build a high quality UMPC with a dedicated GPU but switchable graphics and sell it as a portable PC slash gaming device and you'll be able to carve out a decent niche from nostalgic fags on /g/ as well as mustard rice gamers who want something portable.
>>
>>61584010
Cool handheld gaming PC, Ahmed
>>
>>61584836
I meant the video disproving what was obviously a scam
>>
>specs of a shitty notebook at the price of two shitty notebooks and the functionality of half a shitty notebook
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.