[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the hate for him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why all the hate for him?
>>
>>61578134
Because he's a botnet running faggot
>>
kike
>>
>makes millions selling users data
>why hate him

Inb4 "your own fault for using it"
>>
>>61578134
(((you)))
>>
>>61578134
le happy merchant
>>
File: 18mrvs5i9x4pkjpg.jpg (27KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18mrvs5i9x4pkjpg.jpg
27KB, 636x358px
Arrogant kike
>>
>>61578134
He ruined the Internet by bringing all of the tech illiterate stacies/chads online
>>
he forgot to give his users the ability to see the same information about themselves the feds see.
>>
File: 1500874703284.jpg (75KB, 498x510px) Image search: [Google]
1500874703284.jpg
75KB, 498x510px
>>61578821
you post something, you delete it.

you cannot get it back in any way because muh "your accepted the ToS"

but some cop can look that shit up in the backups and use against you

only fools use facebook in it's current state
>>
>self-taught coder
>hacks together a useful website with PHP and MySQL, two of the shittiest pieces of software ever devised
>gets rich
>starts running into PHP's limits
>hires turboautsts to create a PHP -> C++ compiler and pays them peanuts for all the hard work
>gets 10x richer
He drives CS babbies and programming language autists absolutely livid by being living proof that they wasted their sad lives
>>
>>61578664
This.
>>
>>61579701

> self-taught in some pajeet languages while he was going to a meme university
>>
>>61578134
He brought the world Facebook
Though he may have brought it to the world, he stole it from someone else and actually has the programming skills of a college freshman at best
He's a globalist cuck who wants to flood the US with unlimited H1Bs basically ensuring few if any of us on this board have any hope of getting a job (that doesn't involve cleaning Pajeet's Zuckerberg-tier code) god forbid one that pays well
>>
>>61578134
I don't believe he is the source of evil in the world. He's more like a lubricant for evil.
>>
He's creepy
>>
>>61578134
He didnt bought 4chan yet because it doesnt store user behavior information that he could sell.
>>
>>61582337
Dammit our only market it's weird experiments
>>
>>61578134
Master of botnet. Thats all. Otherwise he's just a normie cuck really.
>>
>>61578134
Social media has made every retard out there think their opinion means something.

Fuck MySpace Tom and anyone like him includin jewburg.
>>
>>61578452
Not just user's data. Even the data of people who have never signed up for Facebook.
>>
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/24/billionaire-mark-zuckerberg-success-like-mine-only-happens-with-luck.html

look at this populist everyman, he's in front of a grill, just like you and me plus a little luck, i'd vote for him!
>>
can't cuck the zuck :+)
>>
>>61578134
president zuckerberger just wants to HELP THE PEOPLE
>>
File: zucc.png (528KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
zucc.png
528KB, 631x631px
>>61578134
He has procedurally turned himself into an AI. That's why he looks so lifeless now, and why Facebook is dabbling in AI development.
>>
Someone post that drawing of Mark Fuckerburg
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.