[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PANIC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1392356808829.jpg (12KB, 218x216px) Image search: [Google]
1392356808829.jpg
12KB, 218x216px
I bought a phone from GEEKBUYING more than a week ago. Weirdly enough I did not get a confirmation E-Mail.. Or anything like that after the purchase. Decided to wait for two days, then checked my PayPal. The money is gone. I wrote an E-Mail to their customer service.. No answer so far. I don't have a order #, no shipping confirmation, NOTHING.

GeekBuying is legit, right? So what the fuck is going on? I cant even use the inbuilt chat program of their website. Every time I click "live chat" I am redirected to this site: http://www.geekbuying.com/help/about/address/

What is this bullshit? Anyone experienced similiar problems?

I have no phone and dont want to wait a fucking month until it gets here. Should I just cancel the payment via PayPal and order from another seller?

Sry for the blogpost everyone, I am sweating..
>>
>>61570952

Tried calling the service hotline, the number in China is not even available from European net. LMAO
>>
Just revert the payment and report their website for fraud/scam on Google, Paypal, and as an anonymous tip to the authorities since you didn't receive a receipt.
>>
>>61570976

Not really worried about getting my money back, but not having the phone sucks

I thought you guys knew about GeekBuying? Its pretty big in China IIRC. Im sure if it was a scam people on here would be aware, no? But I see it being posted in CSG a lot.
>>
>>61570952

Incase any1 was wondering, this is the phone I bought:

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/International-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-3GB-32GB-Smartphone---Gold-376546.html
>>
>>61571061
>CSG
Wishful thinking.
Like I said, no receipt = illegal operations. Go to aliexpress instead. Unless you have no dignity and enjoy your situation.
>>
>>61571107

>No dignity

ehh

>Enjoy your situation

not really. my plan was waiting for one more day (today) and if nothing happens I just cancel the payment on PayPal and order it on Aliexpress.

My only problem is that the item might already be shipping, even if the chance is small, and I want this phone ASAP

Thanks regardless
>>
>>61570952

I guess I wil solve this thread myself

From reading a lot of shit on Google I deduced that GeekBuying is shady yet legit. They buy damaged goods sometimes and take FOREVER on shipping.

Still, I will cancel my order and place a new one with BangGood. Dont want to wait forever for my phone

thanks, /g/
>>
>>61571166
>My only problem is that the item might already be shipping,
Then you'll have 2 phones. Easy.
>>
>>61571347

actually, you might be right. I could theoretically just sell of the 2nd phone if I do end up getting it.. maybe Ill do that
>>
>>61570952

HAHA!

You got scammed. And this is a good thing.

Why?

I bet you are a European, European descent or living in a country founded by Europeans. You have been living in a confortable, well developed and peaceful environment for your whole life.

This essentially means that problems in your life a relatively small compared to other places if this planet.

You have time to march with signs reading "REFUGEES WELCOME" since your problems are so small that you are trying to make other peoples problems as your problems.

You are not used to fight for your place in the sun.

People outside these welfare zones are fighting for their place in the sun for daily basis. Their family's income, food, home... everything depends how they succeed and there are billions of people fighting with them. They HAVE TO BE creative.

But don't worry, the way "the West" is going, your children get to also enjoy the cold brutal world where you have to do anything to survive.

t: Chinese living in AUS
>>
>>61571481

>I bet you are a European, European descent or living in a country founded by Europeans. You have been living in a confortable, well developed and peaceful environment for your whole life.

This essentially means that problems in your life a relatively small compared to other places if this planet.

tru

>You have time to march with signs reading "REFUGEES WELCOME" since your problems are so small that you are trying to make other peoples problems as your problems.

You are not used to fight for your place in the sun.

People outside these welfare zones are fighting for their place in the sun for daily basis. Their family's income, food, home... everything depends how they succeed and there are billions of people fighting with them. They HAVE TO BE creative.

But don't worry, the way "the West" is going, your children get to also enjoy the cold brutal world where you have to do anything to survive.

this is beyond pathetic. i feel embarrassed just reading this lol

I dont think getting scammed is all that bad, with PayPal buyer protection and all

but thanks for the crazy rant, chink friend
>>
>>61571481
>People outside these welfare zones are fighting for their place in the sun for daily basis. Their family's income, food, home... everything depends how they succeed and there are billions of people fighting with them. They HAVE TO BE creative.

That's 100% their fault. Western countries were shitholes but people fought and worked to build modern societies with freedom and welfare.

Meanwhile 3rd world shitholes were and will always be 3rd world shitholes no matter how much money developed countries sink there, because the '''creative''' third worlders will never changer their mentality.

>t: Chinese living in AUS
Literally the Mexicans of Australia
>>
>>61571481
Scam yourself butthurt, self-hating chink.
>>
>>61571322
>They buy damaged goods
It seems they also sell to damaged goods.
>>
>>61571728

actually pretty funny

t. OP
>>
>>61571481
>bait
KYS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.