[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall for the linux meme >install Ubuntu >install csgo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1460074945482s[1].jpg (10KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1460074945482s[1].jpg
10KB, 250x249px
>fall for the linux meme
>install Ubuntu
>install csgo
>cant install nvidia drivers from website because its the wrong file format or some stupid crap
>have to use some convoluted command prompt install based off of a guide for my version of Ubuntu and the latest nvidia driver
>cant login anymore
>reinstall Ubuntu
>use a different guide for the same nvidia driver and Ubuntu version but this one is for if Pluto happens to be rotated 45 degrees and a newborn baby happens to have just been named Jerry
>more convoluted complicated processes to install steam
>install csgo
>game literally runs 10x worse than on windows 10, 300fps w10 - 30fps Ubuntu
>google what the problem is
>no solid answer, every single solution anyone gives is different and doesn't work

FUCK linux, i am never going to bother with that shit ever again. i cant believe people actually think this is a good OS, linux is a meme and a shitty one too. It’s a server OS, it’s not meant for general use.
>>
>not meant for gaming use
Ftfy
>>
>>>/v/
>>
File: lqb8.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lqb8.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>61561745
>>
>>61561745
Why the fuck did you install Linux for video games anyways, you idiot? Did someone tell you to use Linux for gaming? Did you think Linux would outperform Windows? Off to >>>/v/ you go, idiot.
>>
>guide for installing the nvidia blob

I am surprised you aren't too dumb to breathe.
>>
>>61561745
Did you install the Linux version of that game or was it made exclusively for some other system?
>>
File: 1498624324754.jpg (42KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498624324754.jpg
42KB, 625x626px
>>61561745
>nvidia still having shit support
>lying about or exaggerating fps without proper configuration
>not asking for help or starting with the basics
>jumping to conclusions
>lack of basic understanding that Linux will require a lot of work for a lot of people who first move to it, which is to be expected

I'm so done with these threads, properly ask for help and try to have a little bit of an open mind otherwise just kys
>>
>Tfw /g/ falls for a literal copypaste
>>>/v/385148445
>>
>>61561745
this is the kind of people you're letting in by making simple-to-use distros
>>
>>61562024
>letting in
>implying OP will ever use linux again
>>
>>61561745
Good, go away we don't need you.
>>
>video gaymes
you have to go back
>>
File: 1288676526032.jpg (9KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1288676526032.jpg
9KB, 250x237px
>>61561745
Not been on /g/ in years. Come back and it's the same fuckin' shit. You retards ever change your shitposting up? For fuck's sake.
>>
>>61561745
>FUCK linux
We need more people like you here.
>>
>>61562434
Except you do.
The only way to increase the number of people that makes software for Linux is with a bigger userbase, that would ensure the software you wrote will be used and thus, will be worth the time and money (in the case of an enterprise) you spent in order to write it.
>>
>>61561745
Oh look it's the daily "a negro tries linux and fails" thread.
kys
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.