[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (12KB, 1233x432px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
12KB, 1233x432px
Hello!
Lately I have been creating facebook accounts, but they do not stop disabling my accounts.
This is not from Facebook, it is someone who tries to annoy me. How do they do that? How do I disable accounts with just the profile link?
I would like to know, I hope someone with knowledge can explain how. Thank you!
>>
>>61561502
hello
>>
HTML fingerprinting, IP address etc.

Facebook can use HTML fingerprinting to get the serial from your processor, this in conjunction with your useragent (OS, language, timezone, screen size and dpi) then your IP address flags your account for suspension. It will be an automated process unless you're making a new account from a new ISP in a different country with a different computer.

However somebody notifying Facebook of your prior accounts will bump you up in queue. All they need to do is provide your current new account + links to your prior accounts.
>>
>>61561590
I can not help it?
>>
>>61561590
Can you prevent them from doing so?
>>
>>61561590
>Facebook can use HTML fingerprinting to get the serial from your processor
wat
>>
>>61561963
A Friend disables my accounts, I want to know how he does it.

The little thing that is that copies the URL of my profile. From there on I do not know how it does it.
>>
>>61561918
A Friend disables my accounts, I want to know how he does it.

The little thing that is that copies the URL of my profile. From there on I do not know how it does it.
>>
>>61561963
>he doesn't know about the <cpuid> tag
>>
>>61561963

They can run arbitrary HTML code which will execute a specifically crafted piece of code that will run through your CPU in a specific way and will show the CPU's serial. Not even with emulation or a VM can you escape this shit.
>>
>>61563324
Yes, and the more accounts you create, the more your PC gets infected with their malware.
>>
>>61563324
that is so fucked
>>
>>61561590
>Facebook can use HTML fingerprinting to get the serial from your processor, this in conjunction with your useragent (OS, language, timezone, screen size and dpi) then your IP address flags your account for suspension. It will be an automated process unless you're making a new account from a new ISP in a different country with a different computer.

Am struggling to find any info on this. Lots on browser fingerprinting, not on CPU fingerprinting.
>>
>>61563928

It's not exactly a well documented area. Even for browser fingerprinting the public knowledge part is very broad but vague.

In the case of the FBI many times their cases towards criminals are thrown out or their evidence is void because they won't detail how they came to the conclusion that person X is in fact person Y. Just take a look at AlphaBay and how they were able to track people down.
>>
>>61563928

take a look through NSA's dumps on onion sites and wikileaks a lot of very intriguing techniques. hidden wiki has a page on how NSA can exploit carrier NAT's to push automatic updates to Android based phones installing malware without the users consent pretty much oblivious to any attack like it
>>
Why are you creating Facebook accounts, or even visiting the site? Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.