[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will the Creators update save Windows 10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

new aesthetic + bash support is pretty godly
>>
>>61557275
Well, I have creator's update and it looks nothing like that.
>>
>>61557329
probably because u r gay lol
>>
>>61557275
Remember to link your Windows 10 license to your Microsoft account so you don't lose all of your shit and have to buy new shit to replace the old shit.
>>
I know it's a fake but damn, if Windows ever looked this shit, year of the Linux desktop might actually happen.
>>
>the best and most successful windows
>save

cute first bait
>>
all it did was fuck up my audio for a few days and ruin the start menu by dividing into separate tabs
>>
>>61557275
For me, it won't be saved until they fix the privacy issues.

Give me 3 options: one to control usage data, one for crash reports and the last for automatic updates. If I disable those 3, the OS should only connect to the Internet to check the clock.
>>
>>61557390
It looks better than the actual Windows 10
>>
That's not the creator's update.
Creator's update offers nothing particularly interesting for the average user.
Creator's update removes even more control from the user.
Creator's update installs a bunch of VR shit that cannot be removed.
Window store is still shit and lacks stuff as basic as detailing when an app was last updated (and it's on purpose, so you don't see 80% of the shit available was last updated back in 2015)
Modern apps are still shit and offer no visible advantage compared to desktop programs, even when taking touchscreens into consideration.
At this point, Windows can't be saved and it is only alive because of MS Office and Steam.
>>
>>61557458
Do you even have eyes? It looks like absolute shit that has been maid in paint (press f to pay respects) with a few gradients. Disgusting, at least finish your custom themes man.
>>
>>61557383
Remember to keep all your important documents on OneDrive so that Microsoft will keep them safe.
>>
>>61557390
but that's a shitty riced Linux screenshot, Anon
>>
>>61557704
"Fake" as in not really the new Windows 10. Ugly as in ugly.
>>
>>61557458
It really doesn't
>Logo unpleasant to look at, too sharp.
>random white shading in the taskbar and calendar applet.
>icons not spaced properly.
>font rendering different between icon text and taskbar text.
>wallpaper just plain shit.

0 out of fucking 10
>>
>>61557329
>>61557366
HAHAHA REKT
>>
File: wtf.png (156KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
156KB, 500x249px
What the hell is this white fade on the borders? These UI designers ain't shit
>>
>>61557275
>Bash support
Didn't this already lead to a virus in test versions?

The more shit they tack on top of that god-awful OS, the more I stay away from it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.