[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Russia famous for its hackers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 21

File: desudesu.png (118KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
desudesu.png
118KB, 404x404px
>>
>>61542632
Because people use russian vpns.
>>
File: 5bT66x9.png (690KB, 621x911px) Image search: [Google]
5bT66x9.png
690KB, 621x911px
>>61542727
This desu
>>
>>61542632
Because anime a shit. SHIT!
>>
>>61542727
>>61542761
VPNs are banned in Russia.
Which is awesome because fuck those poor monkeys
>>
>>61542632
Because the US government uses any scapegoat it could get to obfuscate its own malicious shit.
>>
>>61542757
Poorer*
>>
File: spurdo trump.png (118KB, 930x1081px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo trump.png
118KB, 930x1081px
>>61542632
begauze I am rushian
t. famous hager who haged 2016 elegsion xDDDD but i wond dell wichd one xDDD
>>
>>61542632
because democrats are retarded
>>
>>61542838
>VPNs are banned in Russia
Explain how I russian vpn whenever I want then?
>>
>>61542632
Because the inly way to feel superior to gopniks here is to live online.
>>
>>61542632
Russian case is a special one because the hackers cooperate with the state while not officially working for it. They can commit cybercrime without repercusions as long as it's outside of Russia, however in return they must pay service to the state. You can call them hackers in law, similar to classical thiefs in law.

>>61543063
Schizo imagination.
>>
>>61542632
The USSR developed computers but not the computer business. This is basically still true today.

Anyone who knows anything about computers will be a K&R style hacker, because they can't become Steve&Steve style entrepreneurs.
>>
>>61543639
>USSR developed computers

At a snails pace and had to reverse engineer western products. You can try blaming technology embargo, but commies themselves made sure no development happened in the computing until Stalin shit his bed and some more. Big bulky military tech didn't need much development there either. With no proper demand due to planned economy computing was hugely stagnant.
>>
>>61543545
>thiefs in law
Doesn't this just mean russian mob member?
>>
>>61543545
>Schizo imagination
Or just a good vpn provider. VPNs are probably just illegal for russian citizens to use while in russia.
>>
Trump considers them the best hostile foreign power for subverting the American democratic process.
And Trump knows his cyber.
>>
>>61544005
>Doesn't this just mean russian mob member?
No, he means the guys who stole from most of the planet while genociding and enslaving people - AKA Westerners; something Russians didn't do.
>>
>>61544024
I thought that was Barron
>>
>>61544058
That's who I meant.
Did you think I meant the Donald?
Kek.
>>
>>61544042
Then why did he say "thiefs" (thieves) in law. That's a direct reference to russian organized crime.
>guys who stole from most of the planet while genociding and enslaving people
Muslims?
>>
>>61542838
>VPNs are banned in Russia.
Your ass: The Source
>>
>>61544149
>Muslims?
I'm sure you'll find that Westerners were genociding and enslaving even before Islam ever hit in the 7th century.
>>
File: ss-2017-07-24-22-54-27.png (126KB, 743x524px) Image search: [Google]
ss-2017-07-24-22-54-27.png
126KB, 743x524px
>the states of united states of america
>>
>>61544183
The dutch bought their slaves from muslims during the arab slave trade, and muslims are still trading slaves today, so you're a retard.
>>
>>61544183
>(((westerners)))
>>
>>61544023
VPNs are perfectly legal, but those providers who don't comply with Russian law (i.e. don't block banned sites) will be banned.
>>
>>61544210
The whites enslaved each other, across the Meds, Romans enslaved everyone, Greeks had slave systems, Germanic tribes had genocidal enslaving parties, and up to and beyond the 7th century when Islam first appeared relevant (which i doubt you were educated to know) you still fucked the whole world worse than Islam ever could manage.
Hell, the only reason suicide bombers exist is because you dumbfucks forced Iran into a state of fundamentalism which produced a Shiite loophole that created suicide bombers.
>>
>>61544259
fuck off retard. If you're white consider suicide, but odds are you're not
>>
>>61544167
About to. The Russian deep state is trigger happy where matters concern cyber activism.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/russian-parliament-bans-proxy-internet-services-vpns-48768537
>>
>>61542632
Because there's nothing to do in Russia except drink vodka and have fights in the snow so a lot of them turned to computers.
>>
>>61542632
It's promulgated by media because they don't like Trump.
>>
>>61544183
>muslims convince yurop that blacks are subhuman to be able to justify the legal purchase of slaves
>yurop buys slaves then do 360 because it's wrong now
>muslims never stop trading slaves but everyone else does
>slavery is the westerner's fault!
>2017 mohammy still into slavery buh muh raycist westerners
>>
1 - Thousands of people graduate college every year in Russia.
2 - No IT jobs.
3 - ???
4 - Crime!
>>
>>61544287
Russian history:
>fuck Mongolians as revenge because Mongolians oppressed and enslaved them worse than Westerners did niggers
>fuck other Slavs because we need them united under our banner
>use drugs only on ourselves

Western history:
>genocide and enslave niggers because they are niggers
>genocide and destroy American natives just because
>drug up Eastern Asia with Opium because profit!
>genocide North Africa and Middle East for shits and giggles in crusades, and in the process sack and weaken Constantinople which would enable Ottomans to rise and Islam to creep into Europe establishing the eternal fuckup that are the Balkans and the first European Islamic nation
>genocide Jews cuz Jews
>bomb Muslims again because their governments suddenly had secular dictators, and we need fundamentalists to substitute them because fundamentalists are better!
>steal the resources and money from most of the world

Who is the evil one again?
Ah right, the cuck faggot crackers who are now being blacked.
>>
>>61544349
Because there's nothing to do in the USA except eating hamburgers and have fights with niggers so a lot of them turned to computers.
>>
>>61544375
india is the same how come theyrent hackers?
>>
>>61544259
>talking about slavery
>but you goys bombed people!
shitskin detected
>>
i'm still fucking with crime cause crime pays
out hustling same clothes for days
i'll never change i am too stuck in my ways
>>
>>61544405
They're busy producing most of the software in the world.
>>
>>61544392
We get it, you're a nigger
>>
>>61544259
>Hell, the only reason suicide bombers exist is because you dumbfucks forced Iran into a state of fundamentalism which produced a Shiite loophole that created suicide bombers.
This dumbshit actually believes this. Muslim suicide bombings exist because muslims exist in a constant state of jihad, and explosives are accesible to them. Without the west muslims would still be jihading non muslims. It just happens that america, and muslims exist in the same time frame that they (((muslims))) choose the U.S. as an enemy. This is why there is islamic terror in every non muslim.country that has a notable infestation of muslims from East Asia to the west.
>>
>>61544447
not to mention the fact that most suicide attacks are Sunni but that shitskin probably doesn't even know the difference
>>
>>61544439
>be a cumskin who stole the culture that Greeks and Romans created because they couldn't make their own; and are a dying race who has negative birth rates
>be a nigger who gets to insult cumskins all day while blacking their women and being paid reparation for all of this in addition

Hmmmmmmm, tough choice to make.
>>
>>61542632
desu familia russians that aren't human trash have extremely high intellectual potential
>>
>>61544475
>culture that Greeks and Romans created
Romans stole from the Greeks, moorblood.
>>
>>61544447
The first recorded suicide bombing is an attack on a US outpost in Lebanon, by the Shiites employed by Assad senior at the time.
Suicide bombers invented by Iran which would never happen if some dumbfuck Americans didn't spread lies and red scare that Mossadegh would turn to the Commies when all facts pointed to the West's success in turning Mossadegh into a friend as Russia was diplomatically retarded at the time and afterwards and already fucking up with Yugoslavia and China.

You are literally uneducated and retarded, without any knowledge of history, and you are acting like you aren't.
KEK
>western education
>>
>>61544475
make up more bullshit Tyrone
>>
>>61544392
See this you dumbfuck.
>>61544362
>>
>>61544510
>most
>not first
I'll take what is Wahhabism for $500, Alex
>>
>>61542632
Because they aren't known for anything else except being a destroyed society full of nothing but drunk idiots
>>
>>61544516
One evil doesn't justify another.
You are a typical faggot trying to escape consequences.

>>61544514
Show more lack of education cumskin.

>>61544494
Given how Romans fucked with Carthaginians their relatives down south, fucked with Egyptians, and basically are an Empire dependent on Mooring up their people; i'll take that with a laugh.
>>
>>61544510
>Suicide bombers invented by Iran which would never happen if some dumbfuck Americans didn't spread lies
First islamic suicide attack leverages the islammic views of jihad, and martyrdom which predates that by a 1400 years. The use of a suicide vest, or bomb was just a natural merger of accessable technology and islamic ideals.
>>
>>61544593
>First christian depleted uranium attack leverages the christian views of crusades, and martyrdom which predates that by a 1900 years. The use of a radioactive weapon was just a natural merger of accessable technology and christian ideals.
Oy Vey!
>>
>>61544528
This is the image pushed by the media.
>>
>>61544552
>One evil doesn't justify another.
You are a typical faggot trying to escape consequences.
My family skipped the whole slavery thing, but we did conduct genocydal warfare historically. We stopped though with the changing of times, so the consequences of slavery as a whole doesn't belong to yours truly.
>>
>>61544639
>We stopped though with the changing of times
I'm sure the Middle East sympathizes.
Especially Bangladesh when you faggots in the West supported Pakistan with weapons and finance publicly while it was genociding hundreds of thousands of Indian and Indo-Chinese people.
>>
>>61544482
The USSR had a strong engineering education due to the Cold War.
>>
>>61544677
No. The Russians had strong engineering education because the fucked up climate, geography, and swampland, make it impossible to pull a month without having to constantly fix every technical object you own or use.
>>
>>61544664
They must do it again, there's too many pajeets here.
>>
>>61544664
Money is money friendo. Savages are going to be savages regardless of if my compatriots profit or not. Might as well make a dollar no?
>>
>>61542632
Three words:
C
N
N
>>
Because they cant into english, so they learn programming through pure hands on fucking around code, compare it to learning a language as a native vs in school.
>>
>>61544677
They had very good mechanical engineering. I was very surprised to see old ussr tech surface after 1989. Ekranoplanes blew my mind, and seeing examples of how they relied on simple mechanical answers instead of complex electronics for their helicopters was neat.
>>
>>61544621
False equivalence as an argument. Just od yourself.
>>
>>61544841
Yeah, it's false equivalence because Christians were worse than Islam and for a longer time,
it truly is not equivalent or fair to the Muslims to equate.
>>
>>61543919
Ironic, because having computerization would have greatly helped the planned economy.
>>
> hurr muh Trumpo fake news meme
Eastern Europeans have always been portrayed as hackers, this is not news you fucking underaged retards.

As to why, it's because they have extremely fast, cheap, and until recently very unregulated internet and are living in poverty.
It's the same in Ukraine or Romania or Poland, and these places also host incredible amounts of illegal shit like CP.

On the flip side tons they also export tons of top tier developers and entrepreneurs like the co-founder of Google.
>>
>>61544763
The technical English is a must for the vast majority programming jobs in Russia. It's actually way easier than the conversational English.
>>
>>61544405
They don't have easily accessible and reliable internet.
They do run tons of phone scams though, because of infrastructures built up by foreign call centers.
>>
>>61544946
>They do run tons of phone scams though, because of infrastructures built up by foreign call centers.
... now everything makes sense.
>>
>>61544854
>Chrustians worse than Muslims
Muslims have always been the worst though. The crusades should have thought you at keast that retard-kun. If that doesn't convince you just pick a non muslim country in the world that a significant islamic minority lives in for reference.
>>
>>61545186
>Muslims have always been the worst though.
They are the 3rd iteration of Jew Abrahamic cancer, the 2nd one being Christianity.
You are all equally stinky pile of shit, the only difference being that you stunk for 600 years longer than Islam and stunk far worse.
At the very least Muslims have their balls still, you cumskins reverted into being self-abusing cucks with ever-decreasing population.
Now that's for the historical comedy books.
>>
>>61544854
Muslims have been cunts for at least 1400 years wherever they live, and they not once have decided to stop. Revising history is another example of muslims being complete shit bags, and you're just reinforcing that stereotype.
>>
>>61544745
those aren't words you fucking donut
>>
>>61545304
>Muslims have been cunts for at least 1400 years wherever they live
And Christians have been for 2017 years and counting.
You faggots are as bad in Africa as Muslims;
and the worst in South and Central America.
You also like to fiddle with children just as Muslims, inheritance of your Jews daddies who created your shitty religion i guess.
You circumcise your children in USA just like the Jews and Muslims do, and you forced your stupid shit onto East Asia.
The stench you have is as bad as Islam.
>>
>>61545258
>At the very least Muslims have their balls still,
Not in the small village that I came from, and the best thing is it doesn't ever make the news. I'll try to live leak some vhs next time I'm around them.
>>
>>61545352
I'm not christian. Everyone hates muslims anon. Hating muslims does not make one a jew, a christian, a hindu, a buddhist, or an athiest. It just means that they have met some.
>>
>>61545418
Same goes for the other two Abrahamic cancers, Christians and Jews.
Maybe you need to go back to the roots, the Pantheons were better than your puritan Abrahamic faggot shit which explodes and steals everywhere.
>>
>>61545434
I met jews and christians. I have no probkems with them, but I wouldn't think wrong of my neighbour if they decide to tie a muslimfag naked on the ground and videotape pigs eating his dick off while still conscious. Why is that?
>>
>>61545475
>I met jews and christians. I have no probkems with them
Well that's interesting, i met them as well as Muslims and they all fart the same shit except while being clothed differently.
Maybe because they are all the same Abrahamic shit.
>>
>>61545475
*Allegedly if it has ever to have happened.
>>
>>61545495
>You, and the muslims that you claiming to not be are unlikeable people anon. I can see why you wouldn't get along with humans that aren't filth.
>>
>>61545535
>You, the cumskins, the Jews, and the Muslims, are all from the same pile of shit that murdered and plundered most of the world and now most of it hates you all equally
>especially your puritan anti-sex faggotry and censorship that you force onto others and your kiddie fiddling and foreskin slurping
>>
Hackers use vpns, and vps. Some are in Russia, others are in China, and some more in indonesia, malaysia, sealand etc.. If you want to hack bigly a country you tend to route through countries that won't easily cooperate with them. That's my guess anyhoo.
>>
>>61545570
You and islam were a mistake
Deal with it, but not on /g/ you dumb faggot who can't into history.
>>
Rossiyane muslims are the worst
>>
>>61545631
You, Jews, their Children Christians, and their 3rd generation bastard child Islam, are all the same pile of Abrahamic shit which has piled up the biggest death toll of innocent cultures and people in history, and the fact that you are too stupid to know history or intentionally turn a blind eye to it is in line with your stench or puke, piss, and shit that your Abrahamic garbage religions constitute.
>>
>>61545645
Кaдыpoвa в пpeзидeнты!
>>
>>61545662
Said this about you, and you responded like a middle schooler. Why are you here on /g/ technology, and religion aren't interchangeable.

Are you derailing thread, because the likely possibility that hackers that might seem like they are from Russia could possibly not be in Russia scares you this much? Does it really challenge your narrative that much?
>>
>>61545722
>what are gulags
Slavs killing among themselves unlike Westerners who also killed everyone else in existence.
>what re serfs
Slavs unlike Westerners who also enslaved every other race in existence.
>what are slaves
Russians and Slavs under Mongol or Ottoman rule; until they finally broke through and sought just vengeance;
unlike Westerners who enslaved and oppressed just because or because they deemed other races subhuman.
>Russia was a colonialist power, you absolute ignoramus.
Wasn't. Vengeance against Mongols and their bastard children who inflicted the 2nd biggest death toll after WW2 is not colonialism, it's revenge and justice.

Any other stupid shit you have to add? Because your list has already shrunk to the minimum while you Westerners are worse in every regard.
>>
>>61545755
>Abrahamic shitspawn still trying to act like Abrahamic religions are not interchangeable when they are all based off each other
HAH
Dumb faggot mad that the world sees through his stench and still remembers history.
>>
a lot of engineers went unemployed after the soviet union fell, and a lot of those people were hired by the state and so they made a solid basis for hacking which still exists
>>
>>61545808
>About religion.
No one gives a fuck loser.
>>
>>61545779
How exactly did Russians make it all the way to Vladivostok without colonialism?
>>
>>61542632
Anyone can buy a vpn that can even bypass dpi. You don't even need to use "money" some even take gift cards.
>>
>>61545891
By fighting Mongolians and their bastard offspring.
Is your brain stupid or are you stretching hoping for a break?
>>
>>61544296
That's better. Of course they are not banned right now.
>>
>>61545909
Hey dogfucker. What does any of your spergs have to do with thtead?
>>
>>61545925
Hey dumbfuck, don't talk about topics you don't know shit about, which includes tech apart from history.
>>
>>61545909
So what happened to the inorodtsy?
>>
>>61545952
Bundled up in Kazakhstan and a few other regions in Russia where their offspring still reside today.
>>
>>61544882
>because they have extremely fast, cheap internet
Source: your ass.
Fast internet came only recently, in last 5-7 years.
>>
>>61545935
>Hey dumbfuck, don't talk about topics you don't know shit about, which includes tech apart from history.
Talks about homosexual pedo relationships on /g/.
Fucking dumb gay nigger pushing an agenda spotted.
>>
>>61545964
That's what the west has done too. Although, as is tradition, starting a few centuries earlier and far more successfully.
>>
>>61545996
Is that all you are capable of barking dog? Go wag your tail at a black cock for white protein rations; your modern and more revolutionary answer to Russian bread lines.
>>
File: Hit that one.jpg (198KB, 960x906px) Image search: [Google]
Hit that one.jpg
198KB, 960x906px
>>61545779
>>what are slaves
>Russians and Slavs under Mongol or Ottoman rule
You are exaggerating. Paying tributes is far from real slavery.
>>
>>61542838
>VPNs are banned in Russia
For who? I know of a few vpn providers that have russian vpns right now.
>>
>>61542632
Because if you can't outtech your enemy you learn how to jam it.
>>
>>61544196
What's that?
>>
>>61546032
>paying tribute just because
>paying tribute because wrong religion
>giving away food that would help you survive winter and seeing your family die off due to it
>having a blood tax imposed on you by taking away your brightest and most talented children and turning them into Janissary and/or Mongol servants and dooming the future of your family and your people
>genociding your people from time to time
>dooming your people to technological and scientific stagnation because Ottomans/Mongols are stuck thanks to Islam while the rest of the world advances
Even niggers had better treatment.
>>
File: crazy-russian-hacker.jpg (90KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-russian-hacker.jpg
90KB, 1190x595px
>>61542632
One man, above all others:
>>
>>61546081
Still not real slavery.
If it was, i bet we wouldn't be able to one day say "Fuck you, we are not paying anymore". We had enough freedom to do so.
In later days, it was mostly "you pay in time and we leave you alone, if you don't we come and beat you up".
>>
>>61546174
>Still not real slavery.
Still real slavery, with no freedom but execution if any disobedience is shown, even when they want to rape your women and take away your children, or force you to be front line fodder in their wars.
>Fuck you, we are not paying anymore
>We had enough freedom to do so.
More like "we finally saw an opportunity to strike back and make an uprising of massive proportions when the oppressive Mongol/Turk fucks were weakened and overstretched"
>>
File: Really gets the noggin joggin.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Really gets the noggin joggin.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
>>61544854
> Christians were worse than Islam and for a longer time
>>
different culture led to more of them playing with tech and trying different solutions
>>
>>61544259
This is probably still oversimplifying the situation but I think you could make a good case that people like Kissinger totally destroyed political stability in the middle east.
>>
>>61546077
icpc """programming""" contest world finals winners
>>
File: 1500938810734.jpg (183KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500938810734.jpg
183KB, 720x720px
>>61546243
Let me fix that for you, since your history is lacking severely in some locations and ages.
>>
>>61546257
>This is probably still oversimplifying the situation
It isn't. Wahhabis are mostly funded by the West and supplied with weapons.
Iran had Mossadegh who was to be the Democratic Secular president who would nationalize oil so his people would get some fair trade and deals to increase their life quality and infrastructure, until some Western faggot spread Red Scare lies that Mossadegh wanted to go Commie despite no evidence existing for this and on the contrary all agencies indicating that it was far easier for the West to reel him in as a friend by giving him a little face since Soviets were fucking up.
What we end up with? Iran getting a puppet dictator who enraged Iranians into going fundie, Iran inventing suicide bombers, Wahhabis supplied by the West adopting their tactics, Iraq's Saddam supported by the West in a war between Iraq and Iran in hopes of "teaching Iran a lesson", Shiite and Sunni relations plunging worse than ever because of this, and the whole Middle East fucked.
Oh, and Saddam was supplied chemical weapons by the West during the Iraq-Iran war which would come into play later, just as a cherry on top.
>>
>>61546349
>>61546243
>>61544854
>>>/pol/
>>
>>61546349
>pairing literally all of post-30CE issues to Christianity
>having this level of autism
Have you headbutted your computer screen yet?
>>
>>61546349
>Slavery was caused by Christianity and not Social Darwinism along with "Theft" of Resources of native lands
>Many of these so-called genocides weren't political in nature (e.g. The Boxer Rebellion) and had very little to do with Christianity, but more to do with the politics of the day

So you just wrap up all of Western culture and it's problems as related to Christianity, yet you don't do the same for Islam.
>>
>>61546444
>admitting that every region Christianity spread to, as painted on the map, met with issues and disaster due to its faggotry
Yes, i'm happy that we agree you dumb faggot.
Turning a blind eye to history doesn't change it.
>>
>>61546466
>yet you don't do the same for Islam.
I can't paint the whole world with Islam since Islam was concentrated in the few regions that the other map already showed, and Islam inflicted less casualties than the West globally by some miracle of being lesser faggots.
>so you just wrap up all of Western culture and it's problems as related to Christianity
Western culture IS Christianity up until this century.
You should really kill yourself for being so pathetic and afraid to own up to the deeds of your ancestors.
>>
>>61546479
You're blaming every single problem on Christianity, which in an of itself had very little to do with the religion but the social attitudes held at the time. It's like saying every region that an Abrahamic religion went to is violent because an Abrahamic religion went there, instead of blaming it on the more reasonable assumption that these regions have basically always been tribalistic and violent in some way.
>>
>>61546509
>You're blaming every single problem on Christianity, which spread like cancer, much akin to its bastard child Islam; and which genocided people on 6 continents as opposed to Islam's concentration on 3.
You genocided American natives, you genocided Africans, you genocided Asians and drugged them up, you fuck with Aboriginals, you fucked among yourselves.
>b-b-but they were genociding among themselves too!
Doesn't excuse your Christian cumskin genocides, slavery, and oppression.
>>
>>61546505
>Western culture IS Christianity
That's like saying Indian culture is Hinduism or Chinese culture is Buddhism. You're conflating rhe fucking religion that the people follow with the actual culture itself. While religion is a major part of culture, cultural attitudes change over time even if religion doesn't. During the colonial age, the attitude was "Our nation is superior. Look how many colonies we have" in Europe, hence the massive push for colonialism and Social Darwinism, and hence the result was all the abuses you listed. That wasn't Christianity's fault, there are still Christian tribes like the Maronites and Melkites in the Middle East and the Orthodox in Slavic lands and they weren't involved with that at all.
>>
It's been zero days since the last mudshit sperg out.
>>
>>61544183
>I'm sure you'll find that Westerners were genociding and enslaving even before Islam ever hit in the 7th century.

But Westerners didn't exist more than a few centuries ago.

Also are you implying that other empires and people did not genocide or enslave people? Because that is ridiculous.
>>
>>61546543
>That's like saying Indian culture is Hinduism
It is. Hinduism is a sum of religion, philosophies, and languages that connect every Indian tribe.
>Buddhism
Is an off-shot of Hinduism. Chinese culture is mainly Daoism and Confucianism, not Buddhism.
You don't even know shit about religion and culture and you are talking shit.
Your Christian diarrhea up to this century was as political as Islam is today, and as destructive and oppressive and cancerous, since you are all molded from the same shit.
You are Abrahamic turd, except Islam was concentrated to its regions while you spread your Abrahamic genocide to 3 more continents, in the meantime purging a whole people in Americas which even Islam didn't manage to do.
>>
>>61546536
>You genocided American natives
Dirty Iberians spreading disease that you have no immunity to != genocide. It has to be intentional to be genocide.

>you genocided Africans
The Germans did genocide a few tribes of Africans in Central Africa but for the most part no, they weren't genocided as well

>you genocided Asians
We killed a lot of politically dissident Boxers in the Boxer Rebellion but again, no genocide
>>
>>61546444
>the eternal Hispania didn't directly or indirectly kill a fuckton of central and south american natives in the name of G-d
Come the fuck on.
>>
>>61546582
>I'll speak of Iberian Christian retards spreading disease while ignoring the killing they also made, the killings along the Amazon and in Central America, the genocide of natives by non-Iberians in North America
Yeah, history is one paper sheet where you can conveniently ignore large swathes of it to make arguments, because that's how Abrahamic faggots roll.
>The Germans did genocide a few tribes of Africans in Central Africa but for the most part no, they weren't genocided as well
We'll just ignore the Dutch, the Brits, and the French, because history is to be ignored when arguing.
>We killed a lot of politically dissident Boxers in the Boxer Rebellion but again, no genocide
We just genocided in Vietnam, genocided in Indonesia, drugged them up, gave immunity to Japs who killed millions of Chinese and pulled two atomic bombs on Japs which didn't do shit until Russians invading Manchuria finally forced the Japanese government to capitulate as Soviets took 300 000 prisoners.
>>
>>61546578
>It is. Hinduism is a sum of religion, philosophies, and languages that connect every Indian tribe.
So is Hinduism part Islamic since there is a large Muslim population in the country?

>Chinese culture is mainly Daoism and Confucianism, not Buddhism.
It was also influenced a lot by Zen Buddhism, not to the same degree as say Nepal or Tibet, but there definitely is a Buddhist presence in Chinese religion.

>Your Christian diarrhea up to this century was as political as Islam is today, and as destructive and oppressive and cancerous, since you are all molded from the same shit.
Not really. that stopped after the age of religious wars between Protestants and Catholics in the 1500s and the Renaissance and Enlightenment in the 1600s-1700s. At that point, logical reasoning became more of an impetus for progress than the Catholic Church and Christianity in general. Learn history you stupid nigger.
>>
>>61546536
>Actually using cumskin as an insult

Idk senpai would much rather have the skin resembling the colour of a life-giving substance than skin the colour of FECES, waste dispelled by every animal.
>>
>>61546640
>So is Hinduism part Islamic since there is a large Muslim population in the country?
Hinduism predates Islam by quite a few centuries, which you would know if you weren't brain dead and uneducated.
>Buddhist presence in Chinese religion.
Doesn't form it but merely influences a little.
>Not really. that stopped after the age of religious wars between Protestants and Catholics in the 1500s and the Renaissance and Enlightenment in the 1600s-1700s.
Didn't stop at all, merely created the Shiite/Sunni Christian equivalents who continued their diarrhea.
>Learn history you stupid nigger.
Back at you you dumb cumskin. Even 12 year olds know not to spew so much uneducated shit as you do that can be invalidated with a simple Google search.
>>
>this assmad nigger itt
>>
>>61546631
>Yeah, history is one paper sheet where you can conveniently ignore large swathes of it to make arguments, because that's how Abrahamic faggots roll.
That's exactly how the Black Plague killed so many people: a Central Asian disease traveled all the way on the Silk Road to Europe where people with no immunity to it died in humongous batches.
>We'll just ignore the Dutch, the Brits, and the French
Because other than the Belgians and the Germans, no other major power committed genocide in Africa.

>We just genocided in Vietnam
It was a completely unjust war but it wasn't genocide.

>gave immunity to Japs who killed millions of Chinese and pulled two atomic bombs on Japs which didn't do shit
Which is it nigger? Did the IMPERIAL Japanese army commit the Rape of Nanking or were they good boyz after Pearl Harbor?
>>
File: russian hacker at work.jpg (250KB, 1350x1450px) Image search: [Google]
russian hacker at work.jpg
250KB, 1350x1450px
>>61542632
Becuz they hack ameroca election
>>
>>61546691
Cum creates life. Your skin on the otherhand resembles a substance which is expelled from every animal.
>>
>>61546674
>Hinduism is a sum of religion, philosophies, and languages that connect every Indian tribe
>Some Indian tribes practice Islam instead of Hinduism
>Therefore, Islam is a subset of Hinduism
I'm just using your shitty logic m8
>Didn't stop at all
Yeah, because evangelicals, Mehodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, Anglicans and Catholics are still fighting like sandniggers like they did in the pre-Enlightenment era.
>>
>>61546696
Black Plague isn't an excuse for documented voluntary genocide.
>Because other than the Belgians and the Germans, no other major power committed genocide in Africa.
Suuuuuure they didn't. We'll just ignore the Boers, Mau Mau in Africa, the retarded partitioning of Africa, the use of Africans as fodder in wars, the famines in many regions; the Mau Mau in India, the Amritsar, the Partitioning of India which had the same effect as in Africa and the famines in India as well.
You Wrestern faggots are as bad as the Commies, but Commies built infrastructure like you did so all is good in both cases durr.
>It was a completely unjust war but it wasn't genocide.
It was merely genocide.
>Did the IMPERIAL Japanese army commit the Rape of Nanking or were they good boyz after Pearl Harbor?
They were both given how easily you pardoned them for doing worse shit than the Nazis did in Europe and even employed the people responsible for bio-chemical bombings in China that saw over 10 million dead, which shows your true colors.
>>
/g/ - Technology
>>
>>61546729
>I'm just using your shitty logic m8
No, you are just stretching hoping for a break because you have already shown your stupidity by not knowing Buddhism is a branch of Hinduism and not even understanding that Indians aren't an ethnicity but a geo-political term for a sum of tribes/ethnicities that populate different regions of the Indian subcontinent.
You are this fucking retarded, yet you are trying to act smart on an image board and argue shit you don't know about.
This is the extent of your stupidity and shamelessness.
>Yeah, because evangelicals, Mehodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, Anglicans and Catholics are still fighting like sandniggers like they did in the pre-Enlightenment era.
They all did their damage, and some of them are still being retarded to this day as South America and Africa can showcase.

You are the same trash.
>>
>>61546729
>Yeah, because evangelicals, Mehodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, Anglicans and Catholics are still fighting like sandniggers like they did in the pre-Enlightenment era.
Hello Jim Jones, did you drink your obligatory kool-aid yet?
Don't forget that you and Muslims are born from the same Jewish Abrahamic spunk and you are the same shit.
>>
>>61546774
>Easily Transmittable diseases are a form of genocide
Okay idiot. I guess the Black Plague is a genocide as well.
>the use of Africans as fodder in wars, the famines in many regions
As well as famines too, things that happen all the fucking time all over the fucking place.

>Partitioning of India which had the same effect as in Africa and the famines in India as well.
Yeah, that's what being ignorant of ethnic divides will do.
>They were both given how easily you pardoned them for doing worse shit than the Nazis did in Europe and even employed the people responsible for bio-chemical bombings in China that saw over 10 million dead, which shows your true colors.
The Nazis killed 6 million Jews , 3 million Russian citizens, a large amount of Gypsies (a few hundred thousand) along with basically terrorizing Western Europe and our partners there. In plus we nuked Japan twice, they didn't get a free pass
>>
We need the real /pol/acks in here to police this crossboarding shitskin genetic nightmare.
>>
>>61546856
>Okay idiot. I guess the Black Plague is a genocide as well.
Diseases are not, but documented attacks and acts of aggression sure are genocide. Especially Christian faggotry inciting aggression by fucking with locals like some Muslim who is eager to convert others without self-control. But i like how you ignore North American genocide still. This is how pathetic and stupid you are, you turn a blind eye to documented history as fast as a Muslims does when you want to evade responsibility.
>As well as famines too, things that happen all the fucking time all over the fucking place.
Famines in mentioned cases were documented to be resultant from the human factor and human products, not that you'd know since you don't read history but make it up on the spot.
>Yeah, that's what being ignorant of ethnic divides will do.
AKA that's what being a Westerner will do.
>In plus we nuked Japan twice, they didn't get a free pass
Congratulations, you nuked 130 000 civilians but pardoned a military unit specializing in bio-chemical warfare which killed off over 10 million Chinese not including Nanking in the equation.
How nice of you. You are as bad as Muslims.
>>
>>61546842
Islam was a mistake.
-Judeo Christian Viking Buddha
>>
>>61546803
>>61546842

>They all did their damage, and some of them are still being retarded to this day as South America and Africa can showcase.
If someone wants to practice an ancient an outdated religion that's not my problem.

>No, you are just stretching hoping for a break because you have already shown your stupidity by not knowing Buddhism is a branch of Hinduism and not even understanding that Indians aren't an ethnicity but a geo-political term for a sum of tribes/ethnicities that populate different regions of the Indian subcontinent.
No I used used your fucking logic against you since there are Muslim tribes in India (which yes I know is not a group of one peoples, but a group of tribes that share a similar culture, hence why Tamil and Guarjati peoples aren't exactly the same). Tribes that practice Islam in India form a large minority of the population and these tribes hold philosophies that have Indian influence but are distinctly Muslim. So your telling me these people are included within the set of thought of Hinduism according to your logic?
>>
>>61546935
Abrahamic relgions were a mistake
- Pantheons who actually built civilization and created democracy
>>
>>61546952
Just islam. How much does this annoy you muhammad that your mistake of a religion doesn't get to drag anything else down to hell with it?
>>
>>61546949
>So your telling me these people are included within the set of thought of Hinduism according to your logic?
It takes a special kind of retard to mix a Sanskrit sum of philosophy and religion that predates Islam for centuries, and a monotheistic religion which denounces the aforementioned that came with war and oppression to India trying to spread like a plague, and i'm looking at you right now.
You aren't using any logic against anyone, you are hoping that your stupidity can pass off unseen and unnoticed.
>>
>>61546990
The funny thing is that Islam is outliving its Abrahamic turd parents, while dragging no less than they did to hell.
>>
>>61546952
Islam is the pits friend. It's the dogshit version of real Abrahamic religions frien.
>>
>>61547012
>Islam is the dogshit version of dogshit
Same pile of shit, different smell, shit all the same.
>>
>>61547025
No wait, i take that back, i just remembered that Westerners didn't know how to bathe for a time and had to learn from Muslims who learned from others.
>>
>>61546907
Are you unironically telling me that the most logical explanation for a 90% casualty rate in the Native American population a few years after explorers were starting to come to America is genocide, when a lot of these tribes (like the Hopi and Navajo) were extremely isolated is an active genocide campaign instead of infectious disease of which the local population has no resistance to, which has happened before ala the Black Plague (which funnily enough, occurred during the Eurasian invasions of mainland Europe)?

>>61546992
Not really. I'm just saying what you are saying.
>>
>>61547005
>The funny thing is that Islam is outliving its Abrahamic turd parents, while dragging no less than they did to hell.
Jews and Christians are forever frien. Islam won't last past oil depletion.
Once we switch fuel sources muslims, and islam as a whole will.outlive thuer usefulness. That's when the glass hapoens frien.
>>
>>61547025
No christians, and jews are god tier bros. Muslims are a mistake. A sister fucking child molestering camel urine guzzling mistake frien. How do this make your feels frien?
>>
>>61547050
>Are you unironically telling me that the most logical explanation for a 90% casualty rate in the Native American population
>logical explanation
No, i am unironically referring to massacres, torture, terror, sexual abuse, systematic military occupations, removals of Indigenous peoples from their ancestral territories, forced removal of Native American children to military-like boarding schools, allotment, and a policy of termination, none of which fall under "disease" as a meme excuse.
You are a history denying retard though, so i guess you don't understand any of the aforementioned.
>>
>>61547102
Muslims are still doing all that but today frien. Why do you still islam? Are you this dumb of a nigren apologist that you turn a blind eye to current niggerdom? Frien
>>
>>61547054
>>61547096
You slurped so many foreskins of little boys that your slurred speech is even being projected onto the keyboard.
Don't worry, the Indians taking your jobs and the Chinese striking back, as well as the rise of atheism and other cultures rising against all Abrahamic cancer, are just a taste of the future of your genocidal retarded religions.
>>
>>61547096
A child inherits its parent's retardation and degeneracy. Islam only combined the Christian and Jew retardation into one book, and the result is their true appearance and nature.
>>
>>61547112
The islamaroach is just taking violent stabs in the dark now. Outing it as an islamaniggur has taken a toll.
>>
>>61547102
Yeah, but that was after they had died en masse to infectious diseases for the most part, up to 200 years later in fact and mostly in isolated cases. So stop spouting memes you hears from /leftypol/ as fact.
>>
Holy shit, thread got interesting
Not expecting to learn so much about history, wish this board had flags
>>
>>61547130
>Yeah, but that was after they had died en masse to infectious diseases for the most part
No. It was from the first year of disembarkation and for the next 4 centuries, incidentally the plagues didn't kill overnight or in one year but also were stretched out for 3 centuries when you were busy adding fuel to the fire by killing them off with your own hands as well in documented cases whether diary or military writing.
>>
>>61547112
>T. Useless Nigger.
At least your black nigger ass was worth something on a plantation. Nigger is all hopped up on islam and welfare that it thinks it's worth talking to.
>>
>>61547123
Yea niggerskin+islam= retardation.
>>
File: 1441404079754.gif (4MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1441404079754.gif
4MB, 500x271px
>>61547157
If only i could revive Emperor Hadrian to cut your Abrahamic child-fucking cumstain cuck religions at the core for good and genocide you from ever happening. Sadly i'll have to settle for Chinese and Indians doing the just deed.
>>
>>61547135
>history?
Some dumb nigger keeps spouting revisionistic versions of history, and this impresses you?
>>
>>61546349
rekt
>>
>>61542838
What do you mean VPNs are banned in Russia? You can use VPNs or Tor if you want. There's also no internet censorship like in China (e.g. all social media is allowed).
>>
>>61547151
>incidentally the plagues didn't kill overnight or in one year
They didn't kill over one night, but if you have an infectious disease that you have no immunity to, lasting for a month is actually pretty lucky considering that you have a disease that's basically rapidly destroying vital cells and there's no way for your immune system to react in a timely manner (as if you had immunity to it). So these infected people were lying in bed, with a terrible fever of sorts and literally too weak to even move because their body was literally rotting away. It's literally the same situation as the Black Plague, but a different disease . And this did die down about 20 years later, when most of the native population died from disease in the first place.
>>
>>61542838
Search Russian VPN...
First three results...
https://zenvpn.net/en/vpn-locations/russia/
https://www.hideman.net/en/welcome/buy-vpn/15/
https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn/russia-vpn
>>
>>61547181
>Sadly i'll have to settle for Chinese and Indians doing the just deed.
>Chinese are paper tigers who are only designed to war within their mainland
>Indians still shit in their drinking water
In reality it's more than likely that India, and China goes to war with eachother over a border/trade dispute than they are to war with anyone eles (pakistan is an exception for India as they might war for any reason).

Also janitors, and mods are to be objective, and not subjective. Ban everyone that's off topic faggot, and not just the ones that talk shit about your shit tier religion that worships a pedo.
>>
>>61547202
>spouting revisionistic versions of history, and this impresses you?

It doesnt but some I never read, true or not. Thats why I mentioned the flags, to see which country hates each other more, if the're all from burguerland it will dispoint thou
>>
>>61547239
>lasting for a month is actually pretty lucky considering that you have a disease that's basically rapidly destroying vital cells and also a bunch of invading Christian faggots trying to convert you at death-bed, raping you, killing your people for the gold figurines and ornaments in your villages, displacing them, and genociding your people
Oh and let us not forget encomiendas,
the 1775 Phips Proclamation in Massachusetts,
the federal Indian Removal Act,
the 1848 California gold rush being one of the examples of human produced famine,
Napituca Massacre, Massacre at Fox Fort as an example of French massacres.
>>
>>61547290
>than they are to war with anyone eles
They don't have to war with anyone.
They only need to outlive you or buy you out, which is easy as far as Africa goes in terms of buying it out, West in terms of outliving its negative birth rates and cuckoldry.
The Muslims will be easily removed and subjugated as Uyghurs showcase, and Atheism is on a bigger rise than ever.
>>
>>61546349
>>61546466
>>61546505
>>61546543
>>61546578
>>61546640
>>61546674
>>61546729
>>61546803
>>61546842
>>61546949
>>61546992
Wait.... Where the hell am I. I thought I was on /g/, but maybe I forgot to leave /pol/....

BAck to >>>/pol/
>>
>>61547355
Most of which took place after initial colonization by the Europeans. The Napituca Massacre was the result of executing Timucuan of after a failed resistance which is bad in any case. The Massacre at Fox Fort was the aftermath of the Fox Indians besieging Fort Detroit and holding it for a while before the French regained control. Also note tha the French made allies with the Ottowa and the Huron, who couldn't help at the time of the besieging because they were on a raid on another tribe.
And the 1848 Gold Rush is a famine how?
>>
>>61547539
>Most of which took place after initial colonization by the Europeans.
The forced conversions, rape, pillage of villages for gold, genocide out of fear or due to inciting locals with your retardation, sure as hell did come with the very first strains of disease, and they are documented as such.
>>
>>61547539
>And the 1848 Gold Rush is a famine how?
Maybe you should read some history before questioning it, it is in fact well documented and connected to famine and malnutrition of natives, and their displacement.
>>
>>61547539
>The Massacre at Fox Fort was the aftermath of
Westerners invading and destroying and inciting retaliation from natives, and then genociding them.
>>
>>61542632
Stereotypes are always the result of people making scientific observations of the majority of a group.
>>
>>61547583
what?
>>
>>61547553
>Using deathly ill people as a reliable source for info when they are most likely delirious or for work when they can't even move properly is a good idea and anyone would think to do it
The Europeans mostly just used tribal loyalties against certain other tribes and made diplomatic relations with others

>>61547564
Most of the miners settled in San Franisco, which was along since settled by Spain

>>61547578
>Westerners invading and destroying and inciting retaliation from natives,
More like Natives attacking the French who were allied with their native enemies and getting fucked up for that stupid mistake
>>
>>61547598
Which part of my statement were you too retarded to understand?
>>
>>61547635
I thought I understood it completely at first but it's so ridiculous that I started doubting I did
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype#Formation
>>
>>61542632
You mean crackers.
>>
>>61547632
>>Using deathly ill people
No. Using diaries and words of the very people who killed them and pillaged sure as hell is though. Or even archeological finds and evaluation of damages done to the corpses and bones, such as musket wounds or obvious western sword slashes and punctures. Or even the words of deathly ill people when the words happen to come from too many of them to be simple bs.
You however are more full of bullshit than a deathly ill person and your knowledge of history is nonexistence as well, which is concerning.

>Most of the miners settled in San Franisco, which was along since settled by Spain
Which has no point to this well documented point.

>More like Natives attacking the French who were allied with their native enemies and getting fucked up for that stupid mistake
More like westerners invading and destroying a continent and the natives being forced to defend themselves and retaliate.
>>
>>61547632
>it was all disease and no genocide was involved even though tens of thousands of expert historians, multiple governments, the UN, hundreds of organizations whether archeological or scientific all reviewed millions of papers and documents and archeological finds and proclaimed the colonization to have been also filled with conscious genocide by human hands
>because random armchair anon on 4chins says so
Your retardation has no bounds.
>>
File: Aztec Smallpox.jpg (395KB, 1200x882px) Image search: [Google]
Aztec Smallpox.jpg
395KB, 1200x882px
>>61547684
>More like westerners invading and destroying a continent and the natives being forced to defend themselves and retaliate.
Than why the fuck did the Ottowa and Hyron partner with the French in the firstplace?

>Which has no point to this well documented point.
Except that the natives of San Francisco were already integrated into the city/town by that point according to the Spanish model.

>Using diaries and words of the very people who killed them and pillaged sure as hell is though
Except for the most part, the majority of Native American societies were pre-literate meaning they hadn't discovered writing yet by the time the Europeans came. Even the literate ones depicted scenes where people were dying of smallpox

>Or even archaeological finds and evaluation of damages done to the corpses and bones, such as musket wounds or obvious western sword slashes and punctures
So how do you know these weren't the skeletons in one of their many skirmishes with the European powers?

>>61547743
Please tell me how you can genocide 40 million people dispersed over a whole continent in 20 years using just muskets and 15th century swords?
>>
>>61547843
The Aztecs also described how in most of their provinces more than half of their population died from this smallpox epidemic in 1519, so please tell me how that isn't the more rational reason to believe that the Native Americans population started dying en masse in both the Aztec lands and the American Southwest .
>>
>>61547843
>Than why the fuck did the Ottowa and Hyron partner with the French in the firstplace?
Because they were forced to.
>Except that the natives of San Francisco were already integrated into the city/town by that point according to the Spanish model.
Has nothing to do with the 1848 Gold Rush induced famine and doesn't excuse it. You are evading.
>Except for the most part, the majority of Native American societies were pre-literate meaning they hadn't discovered writing yet by the time the Europeans came.
Not relevant to the diaries and documents of the Europeans that i mentioned. You are evading.
>So how do you know these weren't the skeletons in one of their many skirmishes with the European powers?
When you are genociding a people, resistance is only expected from them.
>Please tell me how you can genocide 40 million people dispersed over a whole continent in 20 years using just muskets and 15th century swords?
You mean genocide for 4 centuries using muskets and swords from the very 1st day?
Easy, consult with historians.

I mean, i understand that you are in this discussion to act stupid, but when your stupidity ignores tens of thousands of historians and millions of documents then you are /x/ material stupid.
>>
>>61547884
Disease doesn't excuse the other hundreds of thousands and millions who died to Westerner hands from displacement, battles, aggression, plundering and pillaging, rape, forced conversion, etc.
>>
>>61547680
>Some guy said something on the internet, therefore it's true
>>
File: 1441757092361.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1441757092361.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>61547843
>UN and expert historians unilaterally proclaim that Native American wipeout is also genocide thanks to copious evidence of numerous cases of direct extermination of natives and their oppression at the hands of Spanish, Portuguese, English, and French
>b-b-but the diseases anon
>ignore the killings, rape, and pillage and focus on the disease!
>ignore historians and the UN and focus on the disease!
I've never seen such a garbage arguer on 4chan,
and i've seen /x/.
>>
File: 1497022520003.jpg (113KB, 651x615px) Image search: [Google]
1497022520003.jpg
113KB, 651x615px
>tfw wanted to talk about russian IT professionals ITT
>get butthurt slavs and burgers instead
>>
>>61542632
1. Russia is outside the domain of US law enforcement
2. Russia simply isn't as well developed as much of the west and it's domestic-focused anti-cyber crime systems aren't as well established.
3. For these two reasons, it makes it easier for criminals to reside in RU and for VPNs that ignore criminal activity to survive
4. The abundance of VPNs and other methods of obfuscating the origin of an attack in Russia make many Pepe just assume it is Russian hackers. This is similar to how there are many botnets in China that launch attacks yet this doesn't mean it's a bunch of slants pinging something.
5. The West does lots of shady shit and it's easy to blame it on foreign powers, especially when no evidence can be shown to the public.
>>
>>61547918
>Because they were forced to.
Actually they got a sweet cut of the profit made by the French looking for beaver fur. They weren't forced to, they just anted money and made trade deals
>Has nothing to do with the 1848 Gold Rush induced famine and doesn't excuse it
Again, what famine in the 1848 gold rush> I'm not evading I'm actually wondering where the fuck you're coming up with this obvious bullshit.
>When you are genociding a people, resistance is only expected from them.
yet the Seminoles, Creek, Cherokee, Ottowa, Huron and many other tribes seem to be trading with whitey for a long time and resisting nothing.Really makes me think.
>You mean genocide for 4 centuries using muskets and swords from the very 1st day?
No, I mean a natural disease wiped out a populace and

>>61548080
>oppression at the hands of Spanish, Portuguese, English, and French
Oh no trading goods is the worst type of oppression, especially when it gives you access to European weapons and puts the Europeans on your side.

>Also, let me use an argument from authority and not cite my sources because I know I'm spouting revisionist bullshit that even the Europeans at the time knew not to be true because they mostly went to the New World for economic reasons and murdering the local populace for no reason tends to not accomplish that
>>
>>61544871
Cybernetics imply replacing the worker, this clashes with some Marxist-Leninist ideals
>>
>>61548159
BTW
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
>According to Noble David Cook, a community of scholars have recently, albeit slowly, "been quietly accumulating piece by piece data on early epidemics in the Americas and their relation to subjugation of native peoples." They now believe that widespread epidemic disease, to which the natives had no prior exposure or resistance, was the primary cause of the massive population decline of the Native Americans."
>Cook, Noble David. Born To Die; Cambridge University Press ;1998; pp. 1–14.
That's not to say there wasn't an active campaign by the US and the Spanish to kill certain groups of Natives, there were. It's just that the primary cause of their population decline was accidental introduction of diseases.
>>
>>61548402
*of the decline of the majority of Native populations was the introduction of diseases
>>
Long and short of it is, the Russian curriculum involves way more maths than US schools do. Even in the country basic calculus is taught as part of a highschool education. In the cities where most of the top tier programmers and hackers come from, it goes even higher.

This, and having actual computer science as part of the curriculum puts more Russian students at a level where they can understand and pursue hacking.

Compared to our highschools which might teach you how to type, some HTML as "coding" and basic office and video editing (basically what I got in HS) there's no reason to guess at why Russians come out on top.

The recent popularity of teaching programming in the US and Europe is all well and good, but without a basis in mathematics, you can only go so far before hitting a wall.
>>
>>61542632
/pol/ fags everywhere
>>
File: 1496919048788.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496919048788.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Don't get your covefes into a big nothing burger, the russians have poopiefart hacking skills. they don't know how to hack anything, they just got in because DRUMPHY boy let them in the back door if you know what mean. Too bad because two scoops man aint gonna be in the white house much longer, and the Russians are going to have a real adversary....what's that I hear?

>hill hill Hill HIll HILL HILL HILL
>HILL NYE THE PRESIDENT GIRL
>*wicked guitar solo*
>>
>>61548159
>Again, what famine in the 1848 gold rush
Google is your best friendo anon.
>yet the Seminoles, Creek, Cherokee, Ottowa, Huron and many other tribes seem to be trading with whitey for a long time and resisting nothing.Really makes me think.
Yet even more tribes were destroyed, including those ones, by whitey. Really makes one think.
>No, I mean a natural disease wiped out a populace
and the Spanish, Portuguese, English, French.
>Also, let me use an argument from authority
Argument on authority is only a fallacy when using undocumented/unproven authority as a projection.
In this case all universities, UN, all government of the world, all historians, have all reviewed documented and factual evidence that genocide we perpetrated upon natives in both Americas, and it takes a /x/ fag appologist to dispute it.
>>
>>61548402
Trying to downplay genocide by quantitative comparisons with disease doesn't magically make it disappear, the same way more Jews dying to disease through history than the Holocaust doesn't magically exonerate Nazis.
>the retardation of this kid
Christianity has forcibly converted, persecuted, killed, and fucked up Native Americans in ways Muslims can only dream of had they ever a chance to land there.
>>
File: 1486917763371.jpg (51KB, 343x395px) Image search: [Google]
1486917763371.jpg
51KB, 343x395px
>>61543018

Don't dizmizz my gountry, stupid anons

Ameriga invented the indernet. We know it best.
>>
File: 1499964942894.jpg (110KB, 1242x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1499964942894.jpg
110KB, 1242x1088px
>>61544252
This is a big problem.

Very big problem.

Why would you need a VPN if you comply with the law?
You don't.
This is a problem.

The peoples attitude is a problem.
A real threat to modern worlds society as we live it. Really dangerous.

I attached a semi-related picture, I hope you understand that anti-terror laws are not needed for humanity to survive. A working social construct however: Very important.

It's so important that we have to save it with all our power.

This is not some hollywood movie.
This is real life.
>>
>>61549377
>>61549436

Nice researching "skills"

>In this case all universities, UN, all government of the world, all historians, have all reviewed documented and factual evidence that genocide we perpetrated upon natives in both Americas, and it takes a /x/ fag appologist to dispute it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#Depopulation_from_disease

>According to Noble David Cook, a community of scholars have recently, albeit slowly, "been quietly accumulating piece by piece data on early epidemics in the Americas and their relation to subjugation of native peoples." They now believe that widespread epidemic disease, to which the natives had no prior exposure or resistance, was the primary cause of the massive population decline of the Native Americans

>Soon after Europeans and enslaved Africans arrived in the New World, bringing with them the infectious diseases of Europe and Africa, observers noted immense numbers of indigenous Americans began to die from these diseases. One reason this death toll was overlooked is that once introduced, the diseases raced ahead of European immigration in many areas. Disease killed a sizable portion of the populations before European written records were made. After the epidemics had already killed massive numbers of natives, many newer European immigrants assumed that there had always been relatively few indigenous peoples. The scope of the epidemics over the years was tremendous, killing millions of people—possibly in excess of 90% of the population in the hardest hit areas—and creating one of "the greatest human catastrophe in history, far exceeding even the disaster of the Black Death of medieval Europe",[23] which had killed up to one-third of the people in Europe and Asia between 1347 and 1351.

>Cook, Noble David. Born To Die; Cambridge University Press ;1998; pp. 1–14.
>>
>>61549377
>Yet even more tribes were destroyed, including those ones, by whitey. Really makes one think.
>and the Spanish, Portuguese, English, French.
>Argument on authority is only a fallacy when using undocumented/unproven authority as a projection.
Please at least try to cite a source when making this shitty attempt at saving face when I called your bluff. Not even the UN thinks 30 million Native Americans died from European powers of the 1500s conspiring to killing all Native Americans as part of some autistic fuck brown people plot. Majority of scholars think it was an accident that most Native Americans died horribly because the diseases spread faster than the Europeans did. So please tell me how whitey could kill tribes they weren't even in contact with at the time unless the most obvious answer is true: it was some freak accident that caused a deadly disease to spread.

Link to the graph I posted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#/media/File:Acuna-Soto_EID-v8n4p360_Fig1.png
>>
>>61550089
Also from the same wiki page,
>Viral and bacterial diseases that kill victims before the illnesses spread to others tend to flare up and then die out. A more resilient disease would establish an equilibrium; if its victims lived beyond infection, the disease would spread further. The evolutionary process selects against quick lethality, with the most immediately fatal diseases being the most short-lived. A similar evolutionary pressure acts upon victim populations, as those lacking genetic resistance to common diseases die and do not leave descendants, whereas those who are resistant procreate and pass resistant genes to their offspring. For example, in the first fifty years of the sixteenth century, an unusually strong strain of syphilis killed a high proportion of infected Europeans within a few months; over time, however, the disease has become much less virulent.

>Thus both infectious diseases and populations tend to evolve towards an equilibrium in which the common diseases are non-symptomatic, mild or manageably chronic. When a population that has been relatively isolated is exposed to new diseases, it has no resistance to the new diseases (the population is "biologically naive"). These people die at a much higher rate, resulting in what is known as a "virgin soil" epidemic. Before the European arrival, the Americas had been isolated from the Eurasian-African landmass. The peoples of the Old World had had thousands of years for their populations to accommodate to their common diseases.
>>
>>61550113
>The fact that all members of an immunologically naive population are exposed to a new disease simultaneously increases the fatalities. In populations where the disease is endemic, generations of individuals acquired immunity; most adults had exposure to the disease at a young age. Because they were resistant to reinfection, they are able to care for individuals who caught the disease for the first time, including the next generation of children. With proper care, many of these "childhood diseases" are often survivable. In a naive population, all age groups are affected at once, leaving few or no healthy caregivers to nurse the sick. With no resistant individuals healthy enough to tend to the ill, a disease may have higher fatalities.

>The natives of the Americas were faced with several new diseases at once creating a situation where some who successfully resisted one disease might die from another. Multiple simultaneous infections (e.g., smallpox and typhus at the same time) or in close succession (e.g., smallpox in an individual who was still weak from a recent bout of typhus) are more deadly than just the sum of the individual diseases. In this scenario, death rates can also be elevated by combinations of new and familiar diseases: smallpox in combination with American strains of yaws, for example.
>>
>>61550126
War was a factor in Post-Columbian America and the deaths of many Native Americans, but it didn't kill nearly as many people as you would think;
>From the U.S. Bureau of the Census in 1894: "The Indian wars under the government of the United States have been more than 40 in number. They have cost the lives of about 19,000 white men, women and children, including those killed in individual combats, and the lives of about 30,000 Indians. The actual number of killed and wounded Indians must be very much higher than the given... Fifty percent additional would be a safe estimate..."
this was a report towards the end of the era of Indian Wars detailing the amount of conflict between the US gov't and various Indian tribes and the casualties thereof.
> Report on Indians taxed and Indians not taxed in the United States (except Alaska). U.S. Government Printing Office. 1994 [1894]. p. 637.
>https://books.google.com/books?id=KWkUAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA637#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
>>61545968
I'm romanian i had 10mbps in the early 2000's now you can get 1gbps for 20$
>>
>>61544405
Poos are busy making dark android skins on XDA
>>
>>61550168
>>61550126
>>61550113
>>61550089
>>61550013

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history#Americas

[Tiguex Massacres] After the invading Spaniards seized the houses, food and clothing of the Tiguex, and raped their women, the Tiguex resisted. The Spanish attacked them, burning at the stake 50 people who had surrendered.
Francisco Vásquez de Coronado's men laid siege to the Moho Pueblo, and after a months-long siege, they killed 200 fleeing warriors.

[Acoma Massacre] Juan de Oñate led a punitive expedition against the natives in a three-day battle at the Acoma Pueblo, killing approximately 800. King Philip III later punished Oñate for his excesses.

[Sandia Mountains] Spanish troops destroyed 3 Indian villages in the Sandia Mountains, New Mexico. According to Spanish sources, 900 Tompiro Indians were killed.

[Paspahegh Massacre] Lord De la Warr sent 70 men to attack the Paspahegh Indians. They destroyed their main village near Jamestown, killing between 16 and 65 people. The wife and children of the village chief were captured and shortly afterwards put to death.

[Pamunkey Peace Talks] The English poisoned the wine at a "peace conference" with Powhatan leaders, killing about 200; they physically attacked and killed another 50.

[Staten Island] 80 Dutch soldiers under Cornelis van Tienhoven attacked a village of Raritans on Staten Island over stolen pigs. Van Tienhoven intended only to demand payment, but his men wanted to massacre the Indians and he eventually consented.

[Pound Ridge Massacre] As part of Kieft's War in New Netherland, at present day Pound Ridge, New York, John Underhill, hired by the Dutch, attacked and burned a sleeping village of Lenape, killing about 500 Indians.
>>
>>61552273

[Great Swamp Massacre] Colonial militia attacked a Narragansett fort near South Kingstown, Rhode Island. At least 40 warriors were killed and 300 women, children and elder men burnt in the village.

[Turner Falls Massacre] Captain William Turner and 150 militia volunteers attacked a fishing Indian camp at present-day Turners Falls, Massachusetts. At least 100 women and children were killed in the attack.

[Rhode Island] Militia volunteers under Major Talcott attacked a band of Narragansetts on Rhode Island, killing 34 men and 92 women and children.

[Fox Indian Massacre] French troops and Indian allies killed around 1,000 Fox Indians men, women and children in a five-day massacre near the head of the Detroit River.

[Spanish Peaks] Spanish troops surprised a large fortified Comanche village near Spanish Peaks (Raton, New Mexico). They killed nearly 300 Indians (men, women and children) and took 100 captives.
>>
>>61542632

Killary "Benghazi" Clinton is blaming them and mainstream media jumps on the bandwagon because they openly support her and Bill Clinton the rapist.

Also, many blackhats use russian VPN when they deface someone's twitter/facebook profile because the victim's country doesn't bother with attacks that appear to come from Russia.

I personally believe we will see more swedish VPN attacks in the coming months :^)
>>
>>61550013
>They now believe that widespread epidemic disease, to which the natives had no prior exposure or resistance, was the primary cause of the massive population decline of the Native Americans
That's great, yet it doesn't have anything to do with the act of genocides that Westerners perpetrated against the American Natives through enslaving them, displacing them, destroying their food systems, forcibly converting them, poisoning their food, raping them, destroying villages to steal gold, destroying political balances and thus forcing Natives to fight each other for territory because whitey started stealing the same and forcing them into corners like animals, etc.
>>
>>61552310

You're gonna get killed in a failed robbery tomorrow, son.
>>
>>61552323
>>61552284
>>61552273

Genocide and American Indian History
Jeffrey Ostler
Subject:
Early National History, Native American History
Online Publication Date:
Mar 2015
DOI:10.1093/acrefore/9780199329175.013.3

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-correct-to-describe-the-acts-of-American-settlers-against-Native-Americans-as-genocide

Basically YES.

>Ethnic cleansing is a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas
Was used against Natives.

>Democide is the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder. See Alec Maki's answer to What is the worst thing that anyone has ever done?
Was used against natives.
>>
>>61552273
>>61552284
So are you comparing 4.000 people that provably died to violence by the Europeans to the millions that died from what most historians agree to be the case, the spreading of an infectious disease in the Americas
>>61552453

>Ethnic cleansing is a purposeful policy
>purposeful
>When Old World diseases were first carried to the Americas at the end of the fifteenth century, they spread throughout the southern and northern hemispheres, leaving the indigenous populations in near ruins.[29][32] No evidence has been discovered that the earliest Spanish colonists and missionaries deliberately attempted to infect the American natives, and some effort was actually made to limit the devastating effects of disease before it killed off what remained of their forced slave labor under their encomienda system.
From that same wiki page I linked above
>The First Horseman: Disease in Human History; John Aberth; Pearson-Prentice Hall (2007); pp. 47–75(51)
>>
>>61552323
>They now believe that widespread epidemic disease, to which the natives had no prior exposure or resistance, was the PRIMARY cause of the massive population decline of the Native Americans
From the shit I linked above.

> destroying political balances and thus forcing Natives to fight each other for territory
Nigger they were doing that shit before white people came.The only difference when the Europeans came is that they allied with some groups over others and got rid of their enemies through diplomacy, like what happened in Mexico with the Aztecs and the Spanish siding with the tribes they forcefully ruled over and with the French and the Huron/Ottowa.

It's clear that your such an ideologue, you don't realize that even the historians, the experts on the topic that you are talking about, disagree with the stupid shit you're spouting. You're basically spouting that noble savage bullshit that has been debunked time and time again. Native American groups were assholes to each other, like the Europeans were to each other as well.
>>
>>61552527
Like seriously nigger read a fucking book:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbian_Exchange

While there are many cases of Europeans undoubtedly fucking with Native Americans in ways that are definitely negative, even the majority of historians accept that it was the exchange of diseases through the Columbian Exchange that killed the vast majority of Natives in America and even they see that it wasn't that "whitey wanted to kill kill kill". The prime motivation for the Europeans actions in the New World was economic in nature, and usually they got along with most of the groups they came across in order to find these revenue sources. That's why your theory that "whitey genocided the natives "is so stupid and naive: it doesn't explain why the French or the Spanish or the English bothered to partner with certain tribes that were trading with them like the Creek, Cherokee, Seminoles, the various tribes subjected to Aztec rule, the Hopi, the Navajo, the Huron and the Ottowa. I'm not saying the Europeans were saints in this endeavor, I'm just saying that casting it as a moral argument where whitey is evil always isn't any sort of rational view of reality nor is it true
>>
>>61552453
Also,
>Citing quora unironically
At least Wikipedia cites it's fucking sources with actual academic historians who know this shit and have actually bothered to read the history of this subject before making an opinion on it.
Pleas kill yourself for that, you fucking charlatan
>>
>>61552477
>So are you comparing 4.000 people that provably died to violence by the Europeans to the millions that died from what most historians agree to be the case, the spreading of an infectious disease in the Americas
Genocide doesn't require numbers, it is defined as an act, and it was perpetrated by the foreigners against American natives.
Far more than 4000 were killed by whitey.
Disease is irrelevant to the discussion.
>what remained of their forced slave labor under their encomienda system.
>encomienda system
Which saw Arawak people destroyed, which saw enslavement, displacement, and intentional ethnic cleansing of natives.
You yourself now admitted to purposeful ethnic cleansing in your own words.
>le disease
Has nothing to do with acts of genocide that were perpetrated and Christians acting like Muslims.
>Nigger they were doing that shit before white people came.
Genocide isn't excused by what one people did among themselves, it is defined by what foreigners did to the native populaces for over 4 centuries, purposeful extermination, enslavement, and displacement (displacement like the Nazis displaced Polish and Czech people during WW2).

>It's clear that your such an ideologue
Says the guy who think disease is a justification to ignore purposeful genocide, or excuses genocide.

>While there are many cases of Europeans undoubtedly fucking with Native Americans in ways that are definitely negative
Genocide, ethnic cleansing, enslavement, extermination, displacement.

Downplaying genocide with disease doesn't work.
I provided sources that proved genocide,
you only cite wikipedia which itself cites genocide being perpetrated against natives, and historians not denying that foreigners exterminated them even without disease with intent and purpose.

Are you stupid?
>>
>>61552682
>At least Wikipedia cites it's fucking sources with actual academic historians
So does the Quora article, if we ignore all the citations upwards made in this thread which are all from the very wikipedia you cite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples#Colonialism_and_genocide_in_the_Americas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres
>>
Russia doesn't have any more hackers than any other country, it's just that they're still a media boogyman.
America has the most hackers of any country, probably followed by china, then the UK, then maybe some euro countries, and then russia.
>>
>>61552748
Let us continue:
Following the Indian Removal Act of 1830 the American government began forcibly relocating East Coast tribes across the Mississippi. The removal included many members of the Cherokee, Muscogee (Creek), Seminole, Chickasaw, and Choctaw nations, among others in the United States, from their homelands to Indian Territory in eastern sections of the present-day state of Oklahoma. About 2,500–6,000 died along the Trail of Tears. [58] Chalk and Jonassohn assert that the deportation of the Cherokee tribe along the Trail of Tears would almost certainly be considered an act of genocide today.[59] The Indian Removal Act of 1830 led to the exodus. About 17,000 Cherokees—along with approximately 2,000 Cherokee-owned black slaves—were removed from their homes.[60] The number of people who died as a result of the Trail of Tears has been variously estimated. American doctor and missionary Elizur Butler, who made the journey with one party, estimated 4,000 deaths.[61]

Historians such as David Stannard[62] and Barbara Mann[63] have noted that the army deliberately routed the march of the Cherokee to pass through areas of known cholera epidemic, such as Vicksburg. Stannard estimates that during the forced removal from their homelands, following the Indian Removal Act signed into law by President Andrew Jackson in 1830, 8000 Cherokee died, about half the total population.[62]
>>
>>61552797
Oh and foreigners purposefully not giving vaccines for the very disease they spread:
When smallpox swept the northern plains of the U.S. in 1837, the U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass ordered that no Mandan (along with the Arikara, the Cree, and the Blackfeet) be given smallpox vaccinations, which were provided to other tribes in other areas.[55][56][57]

Also classified as purposeful cleansing and extermination with intent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples#Colonialism_and_genocide_in_the_Americas

So disease was documented to be purposefully spread or allowed by foreigners when it could have been avoided, whether by the conditions of slavery, denying vaccines, displacing and thus forcing malnutrition upon natives, weakening their immune systems through oppressing and battling them.
>>
>>61552736
>Disease is irrelevant to the discussion.
Except when it killed the majority of the Native population, even in places that whitey hadn't even reached till 10-20 years after first landing in the New World.

>You yourself now admitted to purposeful ethnic cleansing in your own words.
They also died because of lack of immunity to Old World diseases, which was documented by a priest as being the primary cause of death in there. That was the main reason why Spain got a slaves from Africa: their system was failing due to natives dying at an incredibly fast rate, so why not replace them with workers with immunity to their diseases.
>Has nothing to do with acts of genocide that were perpetrated and Christians acting like Muslims.
The only other major case of populations dying this fast in such a short period of time is the fucking black plauge nigger. What should that tell you about what happened?

>it is defined by what foreigners did to the native populaces for over 4 centuries,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#/media/File:Acuna-Soto_EID-v8n4p360_Fig1.png
Except the native population of Mexico stabilizes right after the first 50 years after a bought of epidemics hit the country along with similar patterns appearing elsewhere where the Europeans landed.

>Downplaying genocide with disease doesn't work.
Except populations don't collapse that fucking fast in 50 years except by rampant boughts of epidemics. The same shit even happened in the days of WW1 where the Spanish flu killed millions worldwide because very few peple were immunized against it. It's like you like denying reality by making up conspiracy theories even Alex Jones would be ashamed of.
>>
>>61552824
>>61552797
>According to Noble David Cook, a community of scholars have recently, albeit slowly, "been quietly accumulating piece by piece data on early epidemics in the Americas and their relation to subjugation of native peoples." They now believe that widespread epidemic disease, to which the natives had no prior exposure or resistance, was the primary cause of the massive population decline of the Native Americans.[23] Earlier explanations for the population decline of the American natives include the European immigrants' accounts of the brutal practices of the Spanish conquistadores, as recorded by the Spanish themselves. This was applied through the encomienda which was a system ostensibly set up to protect people from warring tribes as well as to teach them the Spanish language and the Catholic religion, but in practice was tantamount to serfdom and slavery.[24] The most notable account was that of the Dominican friar Bartolomé de las Casas, whose writings vividly depict Spanish atrocities committed in particular against the Taínos. It took five years for the Taíno rebellion to be quelled by both the Real Audiencia—through diplomatic sabotage, and through the Indian auxiliaries fighting with the Spanish.[25] After Emperor Charles V personally eradicated the notion of the encomienda system as a use for slave labour, there were not enough Spanish to have caused such a large population decline.[26][not in citation given][27] The second European explanation was a perceived divine approval, in which God removed the natives as part of His "divine plan" to make way for a new Christian civilization. Many Native Americans viewed their troubles in terms of religious or supernatural causes within their own belief systems.
>>
>>61552849
>Soon after Europeans and enslaved Africans arrived in the New World, bringing with them the infectious diseases of Europe and Africa, observers noted immense numbers of indigenous Americans began to die from these diseases. One reason this death toll was overlooked is that once introduced, the diseases raced ahead of European immigration in many areas. Disease killed a sizable portion of the populations before European written records were made. After the epidemics had already killed massive numbers of natives, many newer European immigrants assumed that there had always been relatively few indigenous peoples. The scope of the epidemics over the years was tremendous, killing millions of people—possibly in excess of 90% of the population in the hardest hit areas—and creating one of "the greatest human catastrophe in history, far exceeding even the disaster of the Black Death of medieval Europe",[23] which had killed up to one-third of the people in Europe and Asia between 1347 and 1351.
>>
>>61552863
>One of the most devastating diseases was smallpox, but other deadly diseases included typhus, measles, influenza, bubonic plague, cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, mumps, yellow fever and pertussis, which were chronic in Eurasia.[29]

>This transfer of disease between the Old and New Worlds was later studied as part of what has been labeled the "Columbian Exchange".

>The epidemics had very different effects in different regions of the Americas. The most vulnerable groups were those with a relatively small population and few built-up immunities. Many island-based groups were annihilated. The Caribs and Arawaks of the Caribbean nearly ceased to exist, as did the Beothuks of Newfoundland. While disease raged swiftly through the densely populated empires of Mesoamerica, the more scattered populations of North America saw a slower spread.
>>
>>61552825
>Except when it killed the majority of the Native population
The topic is genocide, not disease.
You can't keep yourself on-topic because you want to evade it.

>They also died
>also
It's good that you finally admit that genocide was indeed perpetrated. Because disease is irrelevant to the discussion of genocide.

>The only other major case of populations dying this fast in such a short period of time is the fucking black plauge nigger.
Irrelevant to the topic of genocide, ie purposeful extermination.

>Except the native population of Mexico stabilizes right after the first 50 years
Not an excuse for genocide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples

>Except populations don't collapse that fucking fast in 50 years except by rampant boughts of epidemics.
Irrelevant to the topic of genocide and whole tribes being purposefully exterminated even without disease.

>accounts of the brutal practices of the Spanish conquistadores, as recorded by the Spanish themselves.
Admission of genocide.

>This was applied through the encomienda which was a system ostensibly set up to protect people from warring tribes as well as to teach them the Spanish language and the Catholic religion, but in practice was tantamount to serfdom and slavery.
Ethnic cleansing, Christianity acting like Muslims, slavery, extermination.
Admission of genocide.

Your very own copy pasta admits to genocide.
Are you being purposefully stupid?
>>
>>61552879
Virulence and mortality

Viral and bacterial diseases that kill victims before the illnesses spread to others tend to flare up and then die out. A more resilient disease would establish an equilibrium; if its victims lived beyond infection, the disease would spread further. The evolutionary process selects against quick lethality, with the most immediately fatal diseases being the most short-lived.[citation needed] A similar evolutionary pressure acts upon victim populations, as those lacking genetic resistance to common diseases die and do not leave descendants, whereas those who are resistant procreate and pass resistant genes to their offspring. For example, in the first fifty years of the sixteenth century, an unusually strong strain[clarification needed] of syphilis killed a high proportion of infected Europeans within a few months; over time, however, the disease has become much less virulent.[citation needed]

Thus both infectious diseases and populations tend to evolve towards an equilibrium in which the common diseases are non-symptomatic, mild or manageably chronic.[citation needed] When a population that has been relatively isolated is exposed to new diseases, it has no resistance to the new diseases (the population is "biologically naive"). These people die at a much higher rate, resulting in what is known as a "virgin soil" epidemic. Before the European arrival, the Americas had been isolated from the Eurasian-African landmass. The peoples of the Old World had had thousands of years for their populations to accommodate to their common diseases.
>>
>>61552891
That's nice but it doesn't excuse purposeful genocide and extermination, murder, killing, enslavement, displacement and its consequences.
>>
>>61552891
The fact that all members of an immunologically naive population are exposed to a new disease simultaneously increases the fatalities.[citation needed] In populations where the disease is endemic, generations of individuals acquired immunity; most adults had exposure to the disease at a young age. Because they were resistant to reinfection, they are able to care for individuals who caught the disease for the first time, including the next generation of children. With proper care, many of these "childhood diseases" are often survivable.. In a naive population, all age groups are affected at once, leaving few or no healthy caregivers to nurse the sick. With no resistant individuals healthy enough to tend to the ill, a disease may have higher fatalities.
>>
>>61552891
>>61552904
>accounts of the brutal practices of the Spanish conquistadores, as recorded by the Spanish themselves.
>This was applied through the encomienda which was a system ostensibly set up to protect people from warring tribes as well as to teach them the Spanish language and the Catholic religion, but in practice was tantamount to serfdom and slavery.
>>
>>61542632
because left wing media just want the cold war to come back
>>
>>61552904
>>61552914

> purposeful genocide and extermination, murder, killing, enslavement, displacement and its consequences.
Maybe because most of the Natives in the New World died ala the Black Plague due to not having a biological resistance to a newly introduced disease

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#Depopulation_from_disease
>>
>>61552930
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_smallpox#Epidemics_in_the_Americas
>>
>>61552930
>Maybe because most of the Natives in the New World died ala the Black Plague due to not having a biological resistance to a newly introduced disease
Most Jews also died to malnutrition and disease in labour camps during WW2.
Doesn't change the fact that the Nazis also exterminated them in gas chambers,
and doesn't change the fact that Natives were exterminated with swords, muskets, fire, poison, and displacement inciting disease and malnutrition.
>>
>>61552946

scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1329&context=gsp

americanhistory.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/...001.../acrefore-9780199329175-e-3
>>
Since this shit become full /pol/. i will clarify so the thread could be saged.

Due to the laws and most likely due to the current autocratic regime and political climate russian law enforcement does not bother you and ignore the extradition requests by western countries, that is if they can identify you.
Also following the money that ends up in russian banks is also quite tricky.
You can dump like 300k of stolen or otherwise illegally obtained funds and as long as you pay taxes nobody really asks if they are illegal since russian banks don't tend to disclose the account information. If you get disclosed through the financial side of things somehow look up the former statement.

tl;dr: Russia does not cooperate with western law enforcement.
>>
>>61552946
How does this have anything to do with the Holocaust? If anything it was an accidental introduction of a disease like the Black Plague to a population with no resistance to it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1200696/

http://historyink.com/essays/output.cfm?file_id=5100
>>
>>61552971
Forgot to mention that it only applies as long as you don't actually hurt russian citizens. aka don't do cybercrime in russia.
>>
>>61552983
>If anything it was an accidental introduction of a disease like the Black Plague to a population with no resistance to it.
It was also extermination, enslavement, displacement, killing, murder, ethnic cleansing, and even purposeful spread of disease ala

Oh and foreigners purposefully not giving vaccines for the very disease they spread:
When smallpox swept the northern plains of the U.S. in 1837, the U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass ordered that no Mandan (along with the Arikara, the Cree, and the Blackfeet) be given smallpox vaccinations, which were provided to other tribes in other areas.[55][56][57]

Also classified as purposeful cleansing and extermination with intent.

So disease was documented to be purposefully spread or allowed by foreigners when it could have been avoided, whether by the conditions of slavery, denying vaccines, displacing and thus forcing malnutrition upon natives, weakening their immune systems through oppressing and battling them.
>>
>>61542632
America needs a boogyman to work properly
>>
>>61552983
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094753/

Shit even happened in Australia
https://www.scribd.com/document/49665744/Warren-AbHist31-2007
>>
>>61552983
His point is that there was an intent to exterminate even if it was mostly done via disease. Remind yourself that the survivors were also purposefully genocided.
>>
>>61552997
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#Depopulation_from_disease
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_smallpox#Epidemics_in_the_Americas
> Repeated outbreaks of Old World infectious diseases such as influenza, measles and smallpox (to which they had no natural immunity), were the main cause of depopulation. This combined with other factors such as dispossession from European/Canadian settlements and numerous violent conflicts resulted in a forty- to eighty-percent aboriginal population decrease after contact.
>>
>>61552971
Forgot to mention the main point:
It's not that they are good, its just that the laws make good conditions to do cybercrime and get away with it. So you have a lot of so called 'hackers', most of them are just carders that read guides online, basically your average jamal that has a computer with stolen financial data and no cops in sight.
>>
>>61553000
Genocide and ethnic cleansing:
>Ethnic cleansing is a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas

>Democide is the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder. See Alec Maki's answer to What is the worst thing that anyone has ever done?
>When smallpox swept the northern plains of the U.S. in 1837, the U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass ordered that no Mandan (along with the Arikara, the Cree, and the Blackfeet) be given smallpox vaccinations, which were provided to other tribes in other areas.[55][56][57]
>>
>>61553030
Effects of forcible displacement of people on spread of disease and even its creation:
http://maggie-program.org/2015/11/10/a-synopsis-on-the-causes-and-likely-trends-with-regards-to-forcibly-displacement-people/
>>
>>61553016
Except the the Spanish needed labor and the Europeans needed people to trade with otherwise that 6 month voyage was a waste of money, which was the whole reason for going to the New World.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#Virulence_and_mortality
>>
>>61553030
>>61553050
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#Vaccination
>After Edward Jenner's 1796 demonstration that the smallpox vaccination worked, the technique became better known and smallpox became less deadly in the United States and elsewhere. Many colonists and natives were vaccinated, although, in some cases, officials tried to vaccinate natives only to discover that the disease was too widespread to stop. At other times, trade demands led to broken quarantines. In other cases, natives refused vaccination because of suspicion of whites. In 1831, government officials vaccinated the Yankton Sioux at Sioux Agency. The Santee Sioux refused vaccination and many died.[15]
>>
>>61553055
>Except the the Spanish needed labor and the Europeans needed people to trade with otherwise that 6 month voyage was a waste of money, which was the whole reason for going to the New World.
Saying it doesn't make it true.
However documented genocide and extermination is true:
>When smallpox swept the northern plains of the U.S. in 1837, the U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass ordered that no Mandan (along with the Arikara, the Cree, and the Blackfeet) be given smallpox vaccinations, which were provided to other tribes in other areas.[55][56][57]

Oxford Research - Genocide and American Indian History
acrefore-9780199329175-e
>>
>>61553077
Source: Krech III, Shepard (1999). The ecological Indian: myth and history (1 ed.). New York: W. W. Norton & Company, Inc. pp. 81–84
>>
>>61553077

>>
>>61553105
>>61553087
>Acts of brutality in the Caribbean and the systematic annihilation occurring on the Caribbean islands prompted Dominican friar Bartolomé de las Casas to write Brevísima relación de la destrucción de las Indias ("A Short Account of the Destruction of the Indies") in 1552. Las Casas wrote that the indigenous population on the Spanish colony of Hispaniola had been reduced from 400,000 to 200 in a few decades.[30] His writings were among those that gave rise to Leyenda Negra (Black Legend) to describe Spanish cruelty in the Indies.[31]

The fact that the population has gone from 400,000 to 200 is pretty indicative of disease being a major factor in their demise. Not that there haven't been genocides of Native Tribes (Chile and other Latin American gov't pull them off a lot).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas#Virulence_and_mortality
>>
>>61553105
>>When smallpox swept the northern plains of the U.S. in 1837, the U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass ordered that no Mandan (along with the Arikara, the Cree, and the Blackfeet) be given smallpox vaccinations, which were provided to other tribes in other areas.

==
Henderson, Donald A.; et al. (1999). "Smallpox as a Biological Weapon. Medical and Public Health Management". JAMA. 281 (22): 2127–2137. PMID 10367824. doi:10.1001/jama.281.22.2127.
==

Biological Warfare in Eighteenth-Century North America: Beyond Jeffery Amherst; Fenn, Elizabeth A.; The Journal of American History (2000) 86 (4): 1552-1580; doi: 10.2307/2567577

==

Lord Jeffrey Amherst's letters discussing germ warfare against American Indians

http://people.umass.edu/derrico/amherst/lord_jeff.html
>>
>>61553126
>The fact that the population has gone from 400,000 to 200 is pretty indicative of disease being a major factor in their demise.
Irrelevant to the discussion.
>Not that there haven't been genocides of Native Tribes (Chile and other Latin American gov't pull them off a lot).
Relevant to the discussion.

Nazis who were tried in the Holocaust trials weren't tried for disease, they were tried for acts of genocide as defined

Genocide and Christians acting like Muslims is unarguable.
>>
>Why is Russia famous for its hackers?
Because most of famous (apprehended) cyber criminals are from Russia.
>>
>>61553146

Relevant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend
>>
>>61553154
Relevant in court judging genocide

Irrelevant in court judging genocide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend
>>
>>61542632
It's a perfect storm of high education (knowledge wise), poverty and a huge tremendous amount of "stupidity".
>>
>>61553154
> In 1958, Charles Gibson explained that Spain and the Spanish Empire were historically presented as "cruel, bigoted, exploitative and self-righteous in excess of reality."[2][3]

>>61553132
True those are acts of genocide but most of the Native population died way before then:

>>
>>61553180
>> In 1958, Charles Gibson explained that Spain and the Spanish Empire were historically presented as "cruel, bigoted, exploitative and self-righteous in excess of reality."[2][3]
He presented an unsupported claim.
He was proven wrong in the following 50 years with evidence and research.
Oxford Research - Genocide and American Indian History
acrefore-9780199329175-e

scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1329&context=gsp
>>
>>61553160
>Irrelevant in court judging genocide
It's evidence showing that there was a clear goal relating towards propagandizing Spain as having committed a massive genocide when it really didn't. That's evidence to counter your claim that there was a genocide along with the biological and historical accounts I've posted
>>
>>61553196
>It's evidence showing that there was a clear goal relating towards propagandizing Spain as having committed a massive genocide
Genocide is genocide irrespective of size.
This topic isn't about numbers, it is about genocide being perpetrated, and it was.
It is about Christians acting like Muslims, and they did.
>>
>>61553211
>>61553193
http://www.pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/variables/smallpox.html

> The Story Of... Smallpox – and other Deadly Eurasian Germs

>Much of the credit for European military success in the New World can be handed to the superiority of their weapons, their literary heritage, even the fact they had unique load-bearing mammals, like horses. These factors combined, gave the conquistadors a massive advantage over the sophisticated civilisations of the Aztec and Inca empires.

But weapons alone can't account for the breathtaking speed with which the indigenous population of the New World were completely wiped out.

>Within just a few generations, the continents of the Americas were virtually emptied of their native inhabitants – some academics estimate that approximately 20 million people may have died in the years following the European invasion – up to 95% of the population of the Americas.

>No medieval force, no matter how bloodthirsty, could have achieved such enormous levels of genocide. Instead, Europeans were aided by a deadly secret weapon they weren't even aware they were carrying: Smallpox.
>>
>>61553219

>>When smallpox swept the northern plains of the U.S. in 1837, the U.S. Secretary of War Lewis Cass ordered that no Mandan (along with the Arikara, the Cree, and the Blackfeet) be given smallpox vaccinations, which were provided to other tribes in other areas.

==
Henderson, Donald A.; et al. (1999). "Smallpox as a Biological Weapon. Medical and Public Health Management". JAMA. 281 (22): 2127–2137. PMID 10367824. doi:10.1001/jama.281.22.2127.
==

Biological Warfare in Eighteenth-Century North America: Beyond Jeffery Amherst; Fenn, Elizabeth A.; The Journal of American History (2000) 86 (4): 1552-1580; doi: 10.2307/2567577

==

Lord Jeffrey Amherst's letters discussing germ warfare against American Indians

http://people.umass.edu/derrico/amherst/lord_jeff.html
>>
>>61553219

>Smallpox is believed to have arrived in the Americas in 1520 on a Spanish ship sailing from Cuba, carried by an infected African slave. As soon as the party landed in Mexico, the infection began its deadly voyage through the continent. Even before the arrival of Pizarro, smallpox had already devastated the Inca Empire, killing the Emperor Huayna Capac and unleashing a bitter civil war that distracted and weakened his successor, Atahuallpa.

>In the era of global conquest which followed, European colonizers were assisted around the world by the germs which they carried. A 1713 smallpox epidemic in the Cape of Good Hope decimated the South African Khoi San people, rendering them incapable of resisting the process of colonization. European germs also wreaked devastation on the aboriginal communities of Australia and New Zealand.
>>
>>61553180
>True those are acts of genocide
>>61553196
>That's evidence to counter your claim that there was a genocide
The self-contradicting stupidity is impressive.
>>
>>61553251
>HURR DUUR BECAUSE ONE PERSON DID IT EVERYONE DID IT
People commit isolated acts of genocide that only kill a few thousand people, like the ongoing genocide of Maronite Christians in Syria. Just because millions of Natives dies from accidental exposure to smallpox doesn't mean someone didn't give smallpox to a Native American tribe deliberately
>>
>>61553294
Also, I was talking about 15th century Spain, which had just recently arrived in the New World while you were describing 18th century US, when we already had diplomatic and other relations with the Naives for a while.
>>
>>61553294
Presence of disease doesn't prove an absence of genocide. See Holocaust as an example, or the genocide of people in Americas by means of weapons, slavery, displacement, weaponized spread of disease with intent.

Everyone contributed to displacement, many also did direct genocide and murder.
Genocide is representative of the group not stopping it and/or supporting it directly or indirectly.

>like the ongoing genocide of Maronite Christians in Syria.
Irrelevant to the discussion.
One genocide doesn't excuse another.
>>
>>61553314
Along with it being a different group of Natives entirely.
>>
>>61553314
The Spanish under their own admission committed acts of genocide, purposeful extermination, ethnic cleansing, from your own very articles.
Cited plenty of times above with sources.
>>
File: kids.jpg (78KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
kids.jpg
78KB, 625x468px
>>61542632
>degrading thread into some christianity v. islam, slav, mongolian, weird social darwanism argument

really? is this /pol?
>>
>>61553322
>Presence of disease doesn't prove an absence of genocide.
Except from the demographic records, the Native population around the 1500s decreased at such a rate similar to that of the Bubonic Plague, which gives the much more realistic observation that this had to do with the accidental introduction of diseases (specifically smallpox) to the native population. And stop bringing up the Holocaust because that's about as unrelated as the aside about the Maronites.
>>
>>61553336
>No evidence has been discovered that the earliest Spanish colonists and missionaries deliberately attempted to infect the American natives, and some effort was actually made to limit the devastating effects of disease before it killed off what remained of their forced slave labor under their encomienda system.
The First Horseman: Disease in Human History; John Aberth; Pearson-Prentice Hall (2007); pp. 47–75(51)
>>
>>61553355
>Except from the demographic records, the Native population around the 1500s decreased at such a rate similar to that of the Bubonic Plague
Which was further helped by acts of genocide, purposeful extermination, ethnic cleansing, displacement, slavery.
Oh and Spanish Inquisition also doing Mudslime-level acts of attrocities:
http://sefarad.org/lm/037/6.html

Presence of disease doesn't disprove presence of genocide as well.
>>
VPN are banned in Russia, but in the sense that usage of VPN/Tor to bypass govt blocks is banned.
>>
>>61548391
>Communism
>Automation is bad
Dude why are you opening your mouth when it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>61553368

Cook, Noble David. Born To Die; Cambridge University Press ;1998; pp. 1–14.

Junius P. Rodriguez (2007). Encyclopedia of slave resistance and rebellion. 1. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 184. ISBN 978-0-313-33272-2. Retrieved 10 July 2010.

While the concept of genocide was formulated by Raphael Lemkin in the mid-20th century, the earlier expansion of various European colonial powers such as the Spanish and British empires, and the subsequent establishment of colonies on indigenous territory, frequently involved acts of genocidal violence against indigenous groups in the Americas, Australia, Africa and Asia.[2] According to Lemkin, colonization was in itself "intrinsically genocidal". He saw this genocide as a two-stage process, the first being the destruction of the indigenous population's way of life. In the second stage, the newcomers impose their way of life on the indigenous group.[3][4] According to David Maybury-Lewis, imperial and colonial forms of genocide are enacted in two main ways, either through the deliberate clearing of territories of their original inhabitants in order to make them exploitable for purposes of resource extraction or colonial settlements, or through enlisting indigenous peoples as forced laborers in colonial or imperialist projects of resource extraction.[5] The designation of specific events as genocidal is often controversial.[6]
>>
>>61553388
>Which was further helped by acts of genocide, purposeful extermination, ethnic cleansing, displacement, slavery.
See >>61553219

>Oh and Spanish Inquisition also doing Mudslime-level acts of attrocities:
>Nevertheless, it is likely that the toll was higher, keeping in mind the data provided by Dedieu and García Cárcel for the tribunals of Toledo and Valencia, respectively. It is likely that between 3,000 and 5,000 were executed.

Keep in mind the Spanish Inquisition lasted for 400 years and that averages out to at most 12 deaths per year due to the Inquisition. So yeah, that's another meme about Spain being backwards savages although they are still backwards
>>
>>61553430
>The Spanish Inquisition is often cited in popular literature and history as an example of Catholic intolerance and repression. Various modern historians question earlier accounts and have noted that the scope and brutality of the Spanish Inquisition was probably exaggerated during the waves of anti-Catholicism in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
Henry Kamen: The Spanish Inquisition: A Historical Revision. 1999
>>
>>61553430
>See >>61553219
Your quote doesn't disprove acts of genocide anywhere. It switches to another topic.
Presence of disease doesn't prove absence of genocide, which has been itself proven to have been acted out.
>Nevertheless, it is likely that the toll was higher, keeping in mind the data provided by Dedieu and García Cárcel for the tribunals of Toledo and Valencia, respectively. It is likely that between 3,000 and 5,000 were executed.
One among many peaces of data which relates to a regional segment and not the whole continent, nor the full time period.
>>
>>61553454
>was probably exaggerated during the waves of anti-Catholicism in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
>war probably
Provide facts and not opinions.
Also extent is irrelevant, genocide is genocide by definitions of act and not numbers.
>>
>>61553055
The slavery of the native south americans didn't work so well since they actually started strangling their children so they wouldn't be enslaved by whitey.

And so blacks from africa were imported after the natives died off. Gotta have dem slaves
>>
>>61553472
>>61553455
murder, torture, arbitrary arrest and detention, extrajudicial executions, rape and sexual assaults, severe physical injury to civilians, confinement of civilian population in ghetto areas, forcible removal, displacement and deportation of civilian population, deliberate military attacks or threats of attacks on civilians and civilian areas, use of civilians as human shields, destruction of property, robbery of personal property

Acts documented to have been perpetrated by Spanish in sovereign lands they forcibly invaded, stole, and oppressed.
>>
>>61553472
It's a book review but it summarizes the findings pretty aptly:

http://www.nytimes.com/books/98/04/19/reviews/980419.19kagent.html

>>61553455
>Your quote doesn't disprove acts of genocide anywhere. It switches to another topic.
Presence of disease doesn't prove absence of genocide
You can't prove a negative nigger.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof#Proving_a_negative
>>
>>61553486
Also, whitey also raped the land. Haiti is the most dramatic and obvious example. In columbus' time it was a jungle paradise, lush, green, full of people.
Now it's a dust bowl full of africans.
>>
>>61553492
>It's a book review but it summarizes the findings pretty aptly:
It doesn't prove anything, it merely states opinions.
>>>61553492
>Presence of disease doesn't prove absence of genocide
>You can't prove a negative nigger.
I can

Cook, Noble David. Born To Die; Cambridge University Press ;1998; pp. 1–14.

Junius P. Rodriguez (2007). Encyclopedia of slave resistance and rebellion. 1. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 184. ISBN 978-0-313-33272-2. Retrieved 10 July 2010.
>>
>>61553486

But that would cost more money and be more time-consuming than just having the natives do their own work if all was well and peachy. If a population goes from 400,000 to 200 in a few decades, it's same to say that's not the case.
>>
>>61553507
Well-resarched opinions, unlike your own.

But how does that explain the massive slump in the Native population (20 million Natives died in a couple of decades,, including in places Europeans didn't touch until much later, facts that are well-attested too)?
>>
>>61553537
>Well-resarched opinions, unlike your own.
Undocumented opinions, unlike my documented research.

>But how does that explain the massive slump in the Native population
Genocides don't explain quantity, the refer to individual acts of
murder, torture, arbitrary arrest and detention, extrajudicial executions, rape and sexual assaults, severe physical injury to civilians, confinement of civilian population in ghetto areas, forcible removal, displacement and deportation of civilian population, deliberate military attacks or threats of attacks on civilians and civilian areas, use of civilians as human shields, destruction of property, robbery of personal property

Acts documented to have been perpetrated by Spanish in sovereign lands they forcibly invaded, stole, and oppressed, like Mudslimes do.
>>
>>61553520
>But that would cost more money and be more time-consuming than just having the natives do their own work if all was well and peachy.
Wut?
Can't have slaves if they literally forgo reproducing so you can't enslave them.
Besides, at that point in time african slaves were still really cheap. Interesting how slavery became illegal (in the eurosphere colonies at least) as african slaves got expensive.
>>
>>61553560
>Undocumented opinions, unlike my documented research.

>Documented research
>Doesn't even take documented research about the massive decline in the Native American population just around the time the Europeans came around into consideration before spouting bullshit

>Acts documented to have been perpetrated by Spanish in sovereign lands they forcibly invaded, stole, and oppressed, like Mudslimes do.
>sovereign lands
Tell me what legal system did they have in order for it to be sovereign land?
Also, when most historians agree that the initial exposure of the Natives to smallpox was accidental hence not a genocide, why do you keep believing the opposite of that. It wasn't until the 18th century that the newly established nations of the New World (the US, Chile, Brazil, etc.) started really doing shady shit to their native populations (other than outright enslaving them like the Spaniards did), based on Manifest Destiny and other similar propositions about growing the size of their county.
>>61553564

Literally Anglos and the Native workers literally died en masse due to smallpox exposure to the point where the Spaniards realized that they wouldn't have a workforce if they didn't import one.
>>
>>61553701
>>Doesn't even take documented research about the massive decline in the Native American population
Disease is a separate topic from genocide.
>Tell me what legal system did they have in order for it to be sovereign land?
Their own. You were the invaders of a land that doesn't belong to you, and you conquered through slavery, murder, and forced conversion.
>Also, when most historians agree that the initial exposure of the Natives to smallpox was accidental hence not a genocide
Disease is unrelated to genocide which is defined as:

>>
>>61553770
>Disease is a separate topic from genocide.
But you're trying to make the claim that all native deaths were due to genocide which is simply untrue.
> You were the invaders of a land that doesn't belong to you
True, but for the most part the whole point of going to the new world was economical, with Columbus looking for a path to China (Cathay) and the British trying to beat him there. It in all honestly had very little to do with anything else, especially when you consider that abusing and/or murdering the Natives en mass would be a very stupid business tactic as they would either revolt or stop helping the Europeans (although the Spanish and Portuguese did it anyways)
>>
>>61553818
>But you're trying to make the claim that all native deaths were due to genocide which is simply untrue.
I didn't. You claimed that yourself.
I claimed that Christians and Westerners, including Spanish, perpetrated genocides on lands that aren't theirs.
It's documented fact.
>but for the most part the whole point of going to the new world was economical
Just like any violent invasion and conquest is.
Doesn't excuse the deaths caused by it.

>>
>>61553818
>But you're trying to make the claim that all native deaths were due to genocide which is simply untrue.
>guy multiple times states genocide isn't defined by numbers but acts
>whether 10, 100, 1000, 10 000 people of a tribe, genocide is genocide
>act like he didn't and act like nobody is capable of scrolling upwards or using the search function.
1/10, see me after class.
>>
>>61544447
I thought I was reatded desu. Y ou re on another level of delousion.
>>
>>61553838
>>61553896
>>61553838
>>61553896
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/genocide
>the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

>I claimed that Christians and Westerners, including Spanish, perpetrated genocides on lands that aren't theirs.
Except the cause of each isolated genocide wasn't Christianity, as you are implying. It was related to the expansion of land for their various home countries and various Manifest Destiny-like movements in them.

And again I'm going to keep saying this, the primary cause of death in the native population was smallpox, which is not a genocide going by the Merriam-Webster definition.. SO why do you continually bring it up when that's the primary method of this so-called "ethnic cleansing" and the primary reason why the Native population was replaced with Europeans.
>>
>>61546349
Look at the people replying saying get back to /pol/ when they're defeated. Lmao.
>>
>>61546626
They killed the Native population by because Iberians are filthy motherfuckers
>>
>>61554036
*why don't you
>>
>>61547135
Both sides are probably spouting bs. History is a literal meme.
>>
>>61554036
>Except the cause of each isolated genocide wasn't Christianity
Not each, but a good part of them.
Christianity was forcibly used whether to make excuses or to torture or to play God or to subvert or to enslave or to extort tribute/taxes.
>the primary cause of death in the native population was smallpox
Irrelevant to the topic of genocide and atrocities perpetrated by Spanish, Belgian, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese and other people.
>>
>>61554036
>the primary cause of death in the native population
Doesn't excuse secondary ones such as genocide and ethnic cleansing and democide, slavery, religious oppression, forced conversion, destruction of cultures, stealing of resources, sacking of villages, gross violations of human rights, etc.
>>
>>61554036
>SO why do you continually bring it up when that's the primary method of this so-called "ethnic cleansing" and the primary reason why the Native population was replaced with Europeans.
You do realize people are capable of reading and scrolling up, and they are capable of noticing when someone twists words because they are too stupid to argue?
>Genocide doesn't care for numbers
>it's an act of violence, oppression, enslavement, and suppression

Also unjust displacement of populations is proven to be an accelerating cause of disease thereby making it a human factor rather than an excuse of immune system in many cases,
such as the Holocaust being an example of human factor being judged in disease where there wouldn't be otherwise.
>>
>>61554167
>Christianity was forcibly used whether to make excuses or to torture or to play God or to subvert or to enslave or to extort tribute/taxes.
They were forcibly converted to Catholicism, but mostly so that the Church back in Europe could get more (((tithes))) from more followers and so that the Pope would give them blessings of sorts. Not really related to the torture though, which was more related to the whole forced labor thing.

>Irrelevant to the topic of genocide
Except that the accidental exposure of the natives to these diseases was the primary reason the Natives died, so people trying to say that it's a genocide are wrong. It is irrelevant to the atrocities committed by the Europeans though.

>>61554211
>Genocide doesn't care for numbers
>it's an act of violence, oppression, enslavement, and suppression
I understand that, but the thing is you act like it's one big act of genocide when there are multiple smaller and more isolated genocides committed against individual tribes and you want me to think that your original stupid conjecture is true.

>
Also unjust displacement of populations is proven to be an accelerating cause of disease thereby making it a human factor rather than an excuse of immune system in many cases,
such as the Holocaust being an example of human factor being judged in disease where there wouldn't be otherwise.

Really, because the Europeans weren't displaced at all when the Black Plague struck and it still spread across Europe extremely quickly. Maybe it's because you're full of shit, since it's more likely that populations with no resistance to a disease die from it quicker at a very noticeable rate compared to one that already has been exposed to the disease.

>>61554187
Of course, but you're splitting hairs and being redundant repeating half of that shit when you could just say genocide and displacement.
>>
>>61554305
>Not really related to the torture though
Related to torture such as exorcism, inquisition, blasphemy/heresy enforcement, pedophilia by priests, using religion as an excuse to oppress and demean, etc.
You are the same as Muslims, invaded a place where you are not wanted and which is not yours, started killing and torturing and enslaving, and forcing your religion upon others or extorting them out of tax.
Same Abrahamic dung.

>so people trying to say that it's a genocide are wrong
Nobody said disease is a genocide except yourself,
but everyone knows the definition of genocide perpetrated by Europeans, which is fact.

>I understand that
You don't, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to downplay genocide by side-stepping the topic with disease, or excuse genocide by arguing disease which is irrelevant to the topic.

>you act like it's one big act of genocide when there are multiple smaller and more isolated genocides
Genocide does not care about numbers, it's about acts. Anyone can read, except for you it seems. Or you are intentionally being stupid for all to see.

>Really, because the Europeans weren't displaced at all when the Black Plague struck
The natives were displaced by a foreign violent and oppressive force though, enslaved, thrown out, had their villages destroyed, their lands poisoned or destroyed, and therefore disease became a human factor in these cases perpetrated by the Spanish and other Europeans;
much like the deaths to disease of Polish and Czech as result of being displaced or enslaved by the Nazis during WW2 and thereby weakened and inoculated through human effect as well.
>>
>>61554389
>The natives were displaced by a foreign violent and oppressive force though, enslaved, thrown out, had their villages destroyed, their lands poisoned or destroyed, and therefore disease became a human factor in these cases perpetrated by the Spanish and other Europeans;
They partnered with the Europeans in many cases like I listed before. So, no the Europeans didn't automagically displace all of them at once as soon as they came. It happened as the European population grew in the New World to considerable sizes, which is why Manifest Destiny was a thing in the first place.
>Genocide does not care about numbers, it's about acts.
Why do you think I keep saying isolated cases of genocides, nigger?

>otherwise you wouldn't be trying to downplay genocide by side-stepping the topic with disease because that was the primary way that the Natives died during European occupation, you faggot, which is the only case of a population of diverse tribes of Natives dying in rapid succession due to European actions, which you are trying to imply they just all killed which is false, since the Europeans did partner with the natives like the English did with the Creek, Seminoles and Cherokee in the early colonial days, the Spanish did to the tribes subjugated by the Aztecs forcefully and the French did with the Ottowa and Huron.
>Related to torture such as exorcism, inquisition, blasphemy/heresy enforcement, pedophilia by priests, using religion as an excuse to oppress and demean, etc.
The problem was that Spain's encomienda system basically did turn into a system where many of the natives were abused and used for very difficult labor. Religion hardly had much to do with the treatment of the Natives in such a shitty manner. I'm not excusing Christianity from being a shitty religion. I'm just putting the blame on what actually caused suffering in the lives of the Natives, not a meaningless side-target.
>>
>>61554601
>They partnered with the Europeans in many cases like I listed before.
So have Jews with Hitler, such as Soros.
Doesn't excuse genocide, ethnic cleansing, and atrocities. Also in many cases they didn't partner but were coerced or forced due to displacement, the Europeans arguing that stealing their land is a good trade in helping them by genociding others to be replaced, until none were left, which helped the Euros with finding more tribes to oppress.
>So, no the Europeans didn't automagically displace all of them at once as soon as they came.
They did since the very arrival and establishment in a foreign land is an act of displacing others to establish yourself, and the very act of expansion is by definition displacement of others.
>Why do you think I keep saying isolated cases of genocides, nigger?
Because you think using minimizing words and formulating your sentences to semantically minimize the importance of genocide somehow helps you in your argument, when it doesn't change the fact that genocide is genocide and Christians are as bad as Muslims.
>not a meaningless side-target.
There's no such thing as a meaningless target, and calling genocide as a "side-target" in an attempt to downplay it won't change the fact that the Spanish and others are savage oppressive faggot savages no different than Muslims, made from the same Abrahamic turd mold.
>>
>>61554684
>So have Jews with Hitler, such as Soros.
Except the Jews are one tribe. These were various tribes fighting with one another, some of which allied with the Europeans to ge ta leg up and get guns and shit in exchange for furs and other natural resources. Also, more often than not it was the descendants of the Europeans that started the actual campaign to get rid of the natives due to more population strains on the growing European-descended population.

>They did since the very arrival and establishment in a foreign land is an act of displacing others to establish yourself
The Europeans often set up Forts where they landed and the all male crew where they set up trade with the locals and exchanged ideas and shit and intermarried with the local population (e.g. Mission St. Luis in Tallahasse, Florida, where the Spanish stayed for a few hundred years and didn't genocide the locals until 1704 , when a militia of Creek Indians and South Carolinians attacked the mission).

>Because you think using minimizing words and formulating your sentences to semantically minimize the importance of genocide s
No because they are isolated cases of genocide caused by the same problem: population growth of the descendants of the Europeans at a rapid rate. I'm not trying to say any religion is better or that it isn't genocide, I'm stating what it is based on the more likely scenario that the Europeans started doing there heinous acts as their population started to balloon in the New World.
>>
>>61554871
*to get a leg up and get guns

Not every single interaction between the Europeans and Native Americans was related to the Europeans later abuse of the Native Americans, you know.
>>
>>61554871
>Except the Jews are one tribe.
Semantics don't excuse defined genocide, atrocities, oppression, and defined circumstances under which disease becomes an act of genocide as human factor and not just biological happenstance.
>These were various tribes fighting with one another
Some were. Other's weren't.
>some of which allied with the Europeans
And some of which were coerced, blackmailed, threatened, or deceived.
>Also, more often than not it was the descendants of the Europeans that started the actual campaign to get rid of the natives due to more population strains on the growing European-descended population.
Also known as ethnic cleansing.
It was also done by the first arrivals to "ensure their safety".
>The Europeans often set up Forts
And invaded sovereign lands and expanded violently and oppressively.
>No because they are isolated cases of genocide caused by the same problem
By various problems, such as population growth, religions incitement, theft of riches and gold and resources, forced conversion failing, inciting of locals to "act" defensively, rape sprees, dehumanization of natives, political conquest, etc. etc. etc.
>I'm stating what it is based on the more likely scenario that the Europeans started doing there heinous acts as their population started to balloon in the New World.
Likely scenarios that you make up on the spot are irrelevant. Genocide and displacement was being perpetrated from Day 1.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.