[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY LITTLE BROTHER STOLE MY BITCOINS Is there anyway to get access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: 1490693759434.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490693759434.png
35KB, 632x852px
MY LITTLE BROTHER STOLE MY BITCOINS
Is there anyway to get access to his computer? I know his steam password and can send him phishing emails. They're worth 200k and he's already spent a couple thousand of game he'll never play and weed paraphernalia.
I'm at uni but I could skip and go home if I needed physical access.
>>
>>61525727
nuke his hdd
>>
Kill him
>>
>>61525727

should have bought monero, no one would know how much you had.
>>
physical is easiest

just boot a linux live cd, grab the bitcoin wallet. hopefully it's not encrypted. just copy & go.

you may wanna try open it while you're there to ensure it's not encrypted.
>>
drug him and hit him with a wrench until he tells you the password
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 561x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 561x666px
Should've used paypal, lad.
>>
>>61525727
How the fuck does this happen?
>>
Change his steam password. Go home, get it back.

Then tell the cops he's a drug dealer.
>>
>BITCOINS
nigger nigger KFC dinner
>>
>>61525727
jamal
>>
Are all of you retarded?

It's your little brother, just beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>61527103
This
>>
>>61525727
kick his ass and make him give you the coins back? What kind of older brother are you?
>>
>>61527103
>>61527128
>>61527147
He plays football.
Honestly the only thing I had over him was I got better grades and had money but now he's taken it all.
>>
>>61525727
how did you get it stolen in the first place, retard?
>>
>>61528375
Just steal his steam account and demand your money and grades back.
>>
>>61528375
maybe your dad's boyfriend will give you a roll of quarters ya fucking pussy
>>
Call the bitpolice and file a bitreport. Should have used encryption lol.
>>
>>61525727
Having a heart to heart talk with him.

If it doesn't work pull out a wrench.
>>
>>61525727
Call the police you retarded dipshit. I would have just gone home and smashed his face in. I would take my chances a jury would let me off, after learning my brother stole 200k.
>>
>>61528375
How much of a fucking bitch do you have to be to be scared of fighting your own little brother
>>
>>61525727
Give them back, borris
>>
You have parents, right? Inform your parents that your brother just stole money from you.
>>
>>61529987
They'll just want it and side with him
>>
>>61530040
What the fuck kind of parents do you have that actually let your brother steal money you own and refuse to make him give it back to you? Holy shit, if that's true they are actually scum.
>>
>Jamal steals from Tyrone
KEK
>>
>>61530093
Poor loser parents who've never had 200k in their life.
>>
>>61528375
>He plays football.

Doesn't matter for shit. Use a baseball bat and learn him a new sport.
>>
>>61530134
That doesn't excuse them from being shitty people. I'm sorry you're in that situation, parents should want their kids to be better and better off than them.
>>
>>61525727
>install keylogger on his PC
>learn his passwords, typing style, browsing habits
>spoof his mac address
>impersonate him online without his knowledge
>gradually start looking at darker shit, culminating in CP, bomb making tutorials, school shooting guides etc
>leave a clear trail riddled with his personal info
>use this to blackmail him into returning your coins
>give him a bitcoin address that cant be used to identify you in any way
>tumble the coins
>once coins are safe, inform feds
>???
>profit
>>
>>61528375
are you the guy who writes those erotic stories on /r9k/ where your brother beats you up and chokes you and stuff?
>>
>>61525727
Why not just threaten to get the police involved?
>>
>>61525727
anyway the solution is:
>>61525786

why not just litteraly take the hdd out of his computer
>>
>>61530401
OP is too beta to do that. Seems like he's scared of his brother fucking him up.

Live CD/remote access is probably his best bet.
>>
Just go home and beat his ass like a normal big brother
>>
If youre as much as a pussy as you say you are, just return home and talk to him nicely. If that fails, threaten to call the copa for the drug things and scam. If that dosent work call the police. If THAT dosent work, sneak up at night, incapacitate him with whatever means possible and force him. If that dosent work start doing physical harm.

But overall you are pretty much a loser for nor being able to sort this shit out yourself.
>>
>>61528375
You managed to get it stolen so you are obviously not the smart brother, you should at least be the strongest. Kick his ass or just take his harddisk until he gives back the cash
>>
>>61525727
Step 1. Catch him while he's asleep.
Step 2. Break his knee cap with a baseball bat
Step 3. Tell him you'll break the other one if you don't have all your money back in the next ten minutes
Step 4. Break his other leg anyways for being a degenerate thief and ruin his football career
>>
File: 1467070738803.png (70KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1467070738803.png
70KB, 288x288px
>bitcoin
Put him and yourself out of your collective miseries for investing in that trash.
>>
>>61525727
>Clone his hard drive onto yours
>wipe everything
>install gentoo
Im not even memeing, just piss him off and tell him if he wants everything back you want his bitcoins. Then just delete his steam games from the clone anyways
>>
>>61532529
yeah he's going to pick steam games over $200,000 you fucking retard
>>
I would think if you have proof of the $200k being yours, this is easily a felony with his part. $200k is a large sum of money for a young person to already have and can easily give you a great base start with your life and for someone to steal it is quite serious offense. I would skip school for a week to go home and handle this by any means necessary. $200k is worth more than missing a week of school. Him spending/losing it is costing you a different life.
>>
>>61532537
You dumbass, i was implying that it would piss his brother off to reinstall everything
>>
>>61532549
wow now he's mad AND has the money
>>
>>61532559
Like im telling you, just take hid hard drive and clone it. Not even that hard. You dont even have to do anything else like i said. Just take em back and keep silent
>>
>>61529987
Then have to explain how he got $200k, silly tripfag/weeaboo.
>>
OP reply if ypu are still there
>>
>>61532185
I don't want to put him on guard, and risk losing the coins.
>>61532539
I doubt I have anything that would count as proof.
>>
>>61532703
can you get to the computer at any time when he isn't there; you only need less than 20 minutes with a live CD to grab the wallet
>>
>>61525727
>not having everything password protected
>not having 20+ unique passwords
>not using new passwords every 3 weeks
Man, it's like you don't have crippling paranoia

:(
>>
>>61525834
Is that jackie lynn from starco?
>>
cool story, bro
>>
>MY LITTLE BROTHER

nice try NSA
>>
>>61525727
How the fuck did you let him steel your bitcoins? Isn't your wallet encrypted? Don't you have it backed up?
>>
>>61528375
ask him politely to give it to you, if he refuses then ask him threateningly, if he refuses again kill him then yourself
>>
>>61525727
just beat him up.
>>
>>61525791
Doing it the comic way amiright?
>>
>>61535641
Pretty much this. Since OP obviously lives at home and is under 18 he won't be doing any time.
>>
>>61532953
>jackie lynn
Yes
>starco
No. Star vs The Forces of Evil, actually.
>>
tell your parents that your brother stole your money
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.