[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Android equivalent to FaceTime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: ipad-iphone-ios9-facetime-hero.jpg (272KB, 1560x900px) Image search: [Google]
ipad-iphone-ios9-facetime-hero.jpg
272KB, 1560x900px
What is the Android equivalent to FaceTime?
>>
I wish I had lady friends. :(
>>
hangouts
>>
File: Screenshot_20170723-122144.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170723-122144.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Google Duo
>>
>>61524178
Not Duo?
>>
File: 69840275.jpg (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
69840275.jpg
20KB, 638x547px
>>61524161
I wish I had any friends.
>>
Don't most people use WhatsApp or am I mistaken?
>>
Facebook video chat
>>
>>61524323
American here, never heard of that.
>>
Duo, Hangouts, Skype, WhatsApp, you have actual choices
>>
>>61524323
android users are ugly and don't use video chat if they can avoid it
>>
>>61524333
This. Messenger a bretty gud app overall.
>>
>>61524363
if you like being monitored by a fuckhuge app all the damn time
>>
>>61524347
All of these are already on iOS.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-duo-simple-video-calling/id1096918571?mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hangouts/id643496868?mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skype-for-iphone/id304878510?mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whatsapp-messenger/id310633997?mt=8

...and you still have FaceTime to boot.
>>
>>61524385
I use it far too often to do anything about it
>>61524392
iOS is shit and FaceTime is overrated. Just use messenger so you can talk to friends who don't spend money on iShit
>>
>>61524161
Lady friends are awesome. However, come to think of it-- almost every girl I became friends with ended up liking me, or I started to like them. Even a lot of the ones that said they don't like me try to hit on me sometimes. It's really a different kind of relationship compared to guy friends and you kind of have to establish boundaries really early on. Even when you do, things can get messy if someone catches feelings, especially if that's how they've subconsciously felt the whole time.

My best friend was a girl for a couple of years, but she got balls one day and started to hit on me. I didn't really reciprocate her feelings at first, but one day I said fuck it cause I found her attractive and wanted to date her. She ended up getting back with her ex, but still liking me at the same time non platonically. Her ex hated me because of that, so I told her "yeah, we can't do this anymore and you have to make your fucking mind up". Hit me pretty hard when we called things off.

At least I'm really close to my sister and nothing's ever going to happen there, thank god.

Oh, and Google Duo. I've used it to talk with a couple of friends out of state and it works pretty well. Most people don't know about it though.
>>
>>61524202
Duo is perro caca
>>
hangouts 4 biz
duo otherwise

everything else has extremely shitty video in comparison
>>
>>61524103
How is she getting that clear reception all the way up in the mountains?
>>
>>61524817
Sssh,don't question it goy, it just werks
>>
>>61524427
What's your personality like? In my experience once I've gotten categorized as a friend, I never hear of any kinds of feelings from women and if I communicate any they're quick to shut it down.
>>
>>61524392
No shit?
>>
>>61524345
american or murican?
>>
>>61525216
Whatever you consider Florida
>>
>wifi on top of mountain in the middle of fuck-nowhere
lel, that's Californian marketing for you
>>
>>61524908

Interesting. Usually when a girl is quick to shut down feelings, that means that they either can't see themselves with you or that they really value your friendship and don't want anything to ruin it. I've been in both situations before; I'm honest and pretty open, so I've talked to a few girls about it.

I guess I'm pretty outgoing, talkative, friendly, and I genuinely care about others. I've been called nice, funny, optimistic, thoughtful and sweet before by girls too, as trite as it all sounds. I've been told by some girls that I'm easy to talk to. I guess I'm a pretty decent listener; I try to always maintain active conversations unless I know the other party just doesn't feel like talking that day or I sense that they just want to sit in comfortable silence. Often times, I found myself just listening to girls' problems.

Another thing is that I'm an engineer. There were fuck-all girls in engineering back in University, so I met most of my girl friends during extra-curriculars and dorm life. I guess there's this stigma of engineers being anti-social and not very comfortable around, but I grew up being really close to both my mom and sister. I learned a lot from them and watching hundreds of chick flicks. Girls are just people.

Both my ex and that girl best friend told me once when we were joking that I would be a good player if I tried. I said fuck no and politely told them not to tell me something like that. I'm not that kind of guy and I don't ever want to be.
>>
File: flonicki.jpg (41KB, 276x200px) Image search: [Google]
flonicki.jpg
41KB, 276x200px
>>61525241
FLO ยท RIDA
>>
Googles Duo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.