[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's dead, jim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: intelshitkicker.jpg (15KB, 635x354px) Image search: [Google]
intelshitkicker.jpg
15KB, 635x354px
So how many more times can AMD pull Jim Keller out of their hat to catch up to Intel? Dude is getting older.
>>
>>61499635
Jim Keller here.

My time at AMD was a mistake. They will never pull it together.

- Jim
>>
>>61499635
Jim Keller was project manager on Zen and K12. He did not magically swoop in and save AMD.
>>
>>61499635
https://www.techpowerup.com/235385/francois-piednoel-quits-intel

>Who is François Piednoël, you ask? Why, just the principal engineer at Intel for nearly 20 years now.
>>
>It’s December, and Jordan Peterson and his wife have just returned from Palo Alto, Calif., where they visited his sister Bonnie, a nurse, and her husband, Jim Keller, an engineer who helped develop one of Apple’s iPhone chips.
https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2017/01/15/he-says-freedom-they-say-hate-the-pronoun-fight-is-back.html

Haha wow
>>
>>61499809
>its real

THIS TIMELINE
>>
>>61499809
When will they stop this madman?
>>
>>61499809
This has nothing to do with anything.
>>
>>61499784
>In 1998 he moved to AMD, where he worked to launch the AMD Athlon (K7) processor and was the lead architect of the AMD K8 microarchitecture,[17] which also included designing the x86-64 instruction set and HyperTransport interconnect mainly used for multiprocessor communications.
>>
>>61499809
Jordan Peterson is related to Jim Keller??
HOLY SHIT! Two of my fav people in the world know each other!
>>
>>61499635
>She
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.