[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hypothetically, what do you think makes you sound more suspicious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498462762258.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498462762258.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
hypothetically, what do you think makes you sound more suspicious /g/?

having a folder full of disgusting shit while simultaneously uploading it to Microsoft onedrive,

or using linux and people knowing that you use linux?
>>
>>61482938
People in my life dont care about my os of choice
>>
>>61483191
Because theres no one in your life, right?
>>
>>61482938
Why aren't you living that life you're supposed to have?
>>
>>61482938
The folder.
Outside of the "haha Linux pedos" meme on /g/, there is no such stigma. Most people don't even know it exists, let alone know enough about it to form an association.
>>
>>61482938
People who work in tech regularly use Ubuntu, though, so, not really that suspicious.
>>
>>61482938
Is your day so empty that you have to post a bait thread in order to find some kind of joy? Is this what you consider social interaction? You will never get a girlfriend, anon. You are too bitter. You may think you are a cool dude but you are just a normie. Hating everything good does not make you any less of a normie, it just makes you a contrarian. Nobody likes you, not even your mum. She wants you dead. Your dad pretended that you died in a fire 7 years ago. Go watch some youtube videos of your fake friends. You will still be here in 10 years. Still a virgin, just fatter and totally bald. Good day.
>>
Tfw gf and 4 other friends asked me to install and teach Linux for them because it's so hip and cool. Meanwhile all of them hate Windows and think Mac is for rich hipsters.

Also, every job description in my field asks for Linux knowledge and considers previous Linux use a plus.

Why is /g/ so retarded?
>>
>>61482938
I have never heard of anyone thinking "linux is suspicious".
>>
>>61487575
Suspicion of autism maybe, but otherwise no.
>>
>>61487385
You just described a typical /v/ babby tbqh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.